Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 01:52 PM   #796
LKFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmouse View Post
Also, later in that particular show, was there some connection with the carrots that Emma was eating (at least I think it was Emma)?
Yeah, what was up with the carrots? They seemed to focus on that.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #797
MattsPrincess
Mouseketeer

Saw this online about who the sheriff is...a bit spoilery, so if you don't want a huge clue, don't watch the clip. (it's not the "next week on OUAT clip they showed at the end of last week, though it has one of the same scenes)

http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1214257p1.html
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #798
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsPrincess View Post
Saw this online about who the sheriff is...a bit spoilery, so if you don't want a huge clue, don't watch the clip. (it's not the "next week on OUAT clip they showed at the end of last week, though it has one of the same scenes)

Wow...so cool...he's remembering....can't wait until sunday
Old 12-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #799
Mermaid02
BL II - Blue Team
Cocoa Krispies all the way!
My son's hermit crab is a zombie....
I'm leaving this snake lover infested thread

LOVE that spoiler!!! Thank You!!

~Be your own inspiration~
Old 12-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #800
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Quote:

Love it!
Old 12-08-2011, 11:00 PM   #801
LKFan
DIS Veteran

So who knows about Henry's theory - Regina, Mr. Hopper, Emma and Mary. Anyone else? Does the sheriff (does he have a first name?) know?

How accurate is IMDb? It shows the sheriff cast for 22 episodes. Jamie Dornan's page also reveals his identity http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1946193/

Unfortunately, Ruby is only cast for 7 episodes. I like her character. I would like to see them expand on it.

Dr Whale is only in two episodes and Abigail is only listed in three.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:17 AM   #802
Mermaid02
BL II - Blue Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKFan View Post
So who knows about Henry's theory - Regina, Mr. Hopper, Emma and Mary. Anyone else? Does the sheriff (does he have a first name?) know?

How accurate is IMDb? It shows the sheriff cast for 22 episodes. Jamie Dornan's page also reveals his identity http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1946193/

Unfortunately, Ruby is only cast for 7 episodes. I like her character. I would like to see them expand on it.

Dr Whale is only in two episodes and Abigail is only listed in three.
Dr. Whale has already been in more than 2 episodes.

I always thought the Sheriff's alter ego was obvious.

Old 12-09-2011, 05:37 AM   #803
burnurcomputer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabu View Post
I really don't think the Sheriff is Regina/EQ's lost love. It's someone we haven't met yet. Maybe it's Frederick. Remember when Midas removes his glove and says "careful..remember what happened to Frederick". Maybe not...we just don't have enough pieces to figure out how it could be Snow Whites fault. I had to giggle when Mr Gold said "charming" in the shop too.
The person she loves that she "lost" is her father. She killed him to make the curse happen. The first sacrifice didn't work and Rumple/Gold told her that she had to kill something that she loved above everything else.....her father.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:45 AM   #804
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnurcomputer View Post
The person she loves that she "lost" is her father. She killed him to make the curse happen. The first sacrifice didn't work and Rumple/Gold told her that she had to kill something that she loved above everything else.....her father.
I think the 'lost love' the previous poster is discussing is another 'lost love' other than EQ's father. She mentioned to Maleficent that Snow White caused her to loose her happiness, her love. That is what we are all discussing.

Her killing her father came later, to make the curse work. We still don't know what/why EQ hates Snow White so much....if it will be like the original fairytale and be about Snow White's beauty and her father (marriage). We'll see.

Last edited by beattyfamily; 12-09-2011 at 06:32 AM.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:00 AM   #805
Mermaid02
BL II - Blue Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by beattyfamily View Post
I think the 'lost love' the previous poster is discussing is another 'lost love' other than EQ's father. She mentioned to Maleficent that Snow White caused her to loose her happiness, her love. That is what we are all discussing.

Her killing her father came later, to make the curse work. We still don't know what/why EQ hates Snow White so much....if it will be like the original fairytale and be about Snow White's father. We'll see.
In the original fairtale the EQ was married to Snow's father (making her the evil stepmother) but she hated Snow simply because the mirror told her that Snow was now the "Fairest in the Land" instead of the EQ- I dont' think her hatred had anything to do with Snow's father.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:20 AM   #806
burnurcomputer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid02 View Post
In the original fairtale the EQ was married to Snow's father (making her the evil stepmother) but she hated Snow simply because the mirror told her that Snow was now the "Fairest in the Land" instead of the EQ- I dont' think her hatred had anything to do with Snow's father.
Her love that she angry over Snow White with? HERSELF. She loved herself above all else and was mad at Snow because she wasnt the fairest of them all. She is vain and the original story goes to show that vanity is a "sin" and will lead you down the path of evil aka the archatype of teh Evil Queen.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:28 AM   #807
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid02 View Post
I didn't word my pp that well. I agree with you. I'm really just talking about the show's version of what might have happened...The thing is, we don't know yet what's up with EQ/SW history of the hatred...and the 'lost love' she's mentioned before. The reason for her hatred for Snow White hasn't been revealed yet on the show. It may follow with the original fairytale or not. Not every story has followed the original story thus far on this show.

She has said more than once that Snow White took away her 'life's love', or her 'happiness'. We are all wondering what that will mean. Eventually, they will show us. IMHO, it won't be about beauty.

All I was trying to say before was I don't think the pp was talking about her having to kill her father to make the curse work when she was talking about a 'lost love' of the EQ's. I believe she was talking about what the EQ has mentioned more than once about SW and her taking away her happiness, thus the hatred for her and the curse was done. I believe it will be about SW's father, but we'll see.

The SW/EQ hatred hasn't seemed to be about beauty this time around (on the show). Time will tell though.

Last edited by beattyfamily; 12-09-2011 at 06:38 AM.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:13 AM   #808
bigsis1970
Eating and Drinking our way around the Food & Wine Festival Sept 26 - Oct 4 2014. Loves being Hunny to the Hubs. On the way to losing 1/3 of myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid02 View Post
love that spoiler!!! Thank you!!
ditto!!!!!!!

Our family: Me - Michelle & DH - The Hubs DD -Princess B DS - Buddy Welcome home Hunny 11/26/13

8D/9D for the Food & Wine 9/26-10/4 2014! OMG I went 3 Times in 2012 !!
Trip #1 With DD 4/7-4/14 2012!! Trip #2 With Work 4/29 - 5/2 2012!! Trip #3 Just Me and the Hubs! Hubs 1st Trip 5/2 -5/7 2012 !!
Homeowners = Aug 18, 2011
R.I.P ( Race In Peace)Uncle Bub 06/05/2010 /Bandit RIP 4/1/1997 - 10/2/2013 / Copper RIP 2/1/2001 -9/23/2011/XO miss you all
Old 12-09-2011, 07:43 AM   #809
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Quote:

OMG! I can't wait for this week's show!
Old 12-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #810
punkin
Went through pain just to look like a lopsided Whoopi Goldberg

Just watched the "spoiler" and can't say I'm very surprised. I think it was the consensus upthread that Graham was ******* (don't want to spoil it for those who don't want to know).

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: