Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 01:56 PM   #3361
saucymb
Mouseketeer
I am an organizing freak show and a sucker for a bargain!

My theory on Belle and crossing the line/losing her memory.

She asked Rumple early in the show if she could go with him to find Bae. He said he only had enough potion for ONE item (the item that is most precious to the person wanting to cross the line). We see him pour the potion over Bae's scarf and then step across the line, memory intact.

I think the scarf is ALSO Bells's most precious item. She loves Rumple and wants him to find Bae. She even risked her life to retrieve it from Hook's ship. Rumple and Rumple's happiness are most important to her, so the scarf represents that most important thing in her life.

So perhaps when she crossed that line whenHook fired the shot at her, the scarf that Rumple was holding and had put the potion on, "protected" her as well.

Just a theory. thoughts?
Old 01-17-2013, 02:12 PM   #3362
Lemonademouth
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucymb

She asked Rumple early in the show if she could go with him to find Bae. He said he only had enough potion for ONE item (the item that is most precious to the person wanting to cross the line). We see him pour the potion over Bae's scarf and then step across the line, memory intact.

I think the scarf is ALSO Bells's most precious item. She loves Rumple and wants him to find Bae. She even risked her life to retrieve it from Hook's ship. Rumple and Rumple's happiness are most important to her, so the scarf represents that most important thing in her life.

So perhaps when she crossed that line whenHook fired the shot at her, the scarf that Rumple was holding and had put the potion on, "protected" her as well.

Just a theory. thoughts?
It's a good theory, but she did say who's Belle, so unless she's just acting? I'm not sure.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #3363
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucymb

Just a theory. thoughts?
You need to watch the previews. They showed Belle in a hospital bed sleeping and Rumple kisses her probably thinking true loves kiss will restore her memory. Instead she wakes up and she's screaming and flipping out. Based on that clip I take it she has no idea who Rumple is or why he might be kissing her.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #3364
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucymb View Post

Just a theory. thoughts?
I don't think the scarf protected her at all since she asked "Who's Belle?" when Rumpel called her Belle. I really don't think she has any idea who she was or who he is.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #3365
CarolinaBlue
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
Sundrop is good, but Cherry-lemon Sundrop is better!

[QUOTE=smhogar;47204610]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
Yep - all of them are reuniting with their Fairy Tale loved ones, but we haven't seen Gepetto running around looking for Pinocchio! What gives?[/QUOTE

I thought there was a scene where Gepetto was in the diner looking sad and Henry told him who Pinocchio was. Then they showed Gepetto goings into Pinocchio's room but he wasn't there.
Yes, but they haven't looked for him or mentioned him since.

Up next: 08/14Previous trips: OKW10/13,ASM 10/13,DL(offsite)08/13,SSR 05/14,05/13,Fantasy 12/12,Dream 05/11,WL-10/11,10/10,05/10,Poly-08/09,Sports/Disney Magic-05/09,BWI-12/08,Wonder-04/10,05/08, POFQ-05/12,08/10,09/08,05/08,08/06,12/05, BC-02/08, ASMu-12/07,06/95,CBR-05/07,FW12/12,08/12,08/11,05/11,12/10,08/10,04/10,12/09,08/09,12/08,02/08,05/07,AOA-12/12,Pop Century-04/11,06/04, offsite-06/02, 03/90
Old 01-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #3366
Disneymaddness
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonademouth View Post
Two words: Captain Hook.
POR- 7/05, 8/07, 7/11, 5/13, 2/14
Old 01-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #3367
craxyfox
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonademouth View Post
Two words: Captain Hook.
This
I'm a big Captain Swan shipper hehe
Old 01-18-2013, 10:40 AM   #3368
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

The driver is not bae if we are thinking he is Henry's father

In the preview either that night or on a commercial Emma asks who he was and she had never seen him before

One would think she would remember the father of her son so he's not him either
Old 01-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #3369
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Talk about coincidence

I'm watching the view and the commercial just came on

It's at the accident and Emma asks snow "do you know this guys" as she is checking him out and snow replies " I e never seen him before"
Old 01-18-2013, 10:49 AM   #3370
Kurby

Double post

Last edited by Kurby; 01-18-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #3371
PrincessSuzanne
Guess I will be eating crow tonight
Good thing I can be quiet when necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
The driver is not bae if we are thinking he is Henry's father

In the preview either that night or on a commercial Emma asks who he was and she had never seen him before

One would think she would remember the father of her son so he's not him either
But the driver could be Bae. Henry's father may be someone else.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #3372
PrincessSuzanne
Guess I will be eating crow tonight
Good thing I can be quiet when necessary

I can't remember where I read it, but after this week's episode, there isn't another episode until February for sweeps week. I think it said there is a 2 week break.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #3373
BDL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSuzanne View Post
I can't remember where I read it, but after this week's episode, there isn't another episode until February for sweeps week. I think it said there is a 2 week break.
It will probably be more than that. The Super Bowl is in 2 weeks.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #3374
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDL View Post
It will probably be more than that. The Super Bowl is in 2 weeks.
Oh hi BDL! I didn't know you were on this thread too.

Certain networks will show new episodes after the Superbowl so who knows? I remember a couple years ago a new episode of Glee was on after SB.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:07 PM   #3375
Leigh123
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerdreams View Post
Are you familiar with the show LOST? If so, enough said.

If you're not familiar with that show, then just enjoy the ride. The people making OUAT are the ones that did LOST and the title of that show is literal.

I loved loved loved LOST, and while it was just as confusing at times, i think there were more OMG moments and not quite as much going on at the same time.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: