Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 08:41 AM   #3166
babyrich
"I was hiding under your porch because I love you"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
AT the beginning of last night's show, Cora got a heart out of a box and it made the other hearts/boxes glow; that's how she got the zombies to come to life and go after Snow/Emma/Mulan/Aurora.

Then at the end, when Cora was going to kill Hook, he told her to look in his bag, and it was Aurora's heart. I'm thinking Hook took Aurora's heart, and now that Cora has it, she can control Aurora - that's why Cora was talking to the heart and Aurora was saying what Cora wanted her to say. Only Snow/Emma/Mulan don't know that Aurora is now controlled by Cora. Hopefully Emma will continue NOT to trust Hook.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Mulan? She keeps saying she promised Philip to take care of Aurora, but she's not adapting to the situations they end up in, you know what I mean? Philip is dead, it's not like Mulan and Aurora are buddies or anything - Mulan acts like Aurora is a pain in the butt (which she was until she could "talk" to Henry in the dreams), so why not just let Aurora hang out with Snow and Emma and Mulan takes off on her own? I don't know - something just seems off about Mulan.
OK, so what I think happened, did happen

It seems we are being made to dislike Mulan... maybe in the end she will be the hero... I would like some back story on her relationship with Phillip. Why is it so important to her to keep her promise to him. Maybe she got him killed?

Old 11-26-2012, 08:54 AM   #3167
cybrkitn
We called it Bonko
I loved climbing trees
Don't apply for a job there! DUH!!!!!
Dork/geeky or just plain scary. You be the judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyrich View Post
The heart that Cora had at the end, is that Aurora's? I'm assuming yes... but I am a little confused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess on the Run View Post
I'm a lot confused! That part makes no sense at all.
ITA. They seemed to have left that small little detail out. I was when Cora had a heart in her hands and was "speaking" through Aurora. I was wondering when and how that happened if that is in fact Aurora's heart. The only thing I can think of is that it was done while she was out cold. And if by Hook, then how did he do it

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff." The Doctor
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #3168
Maleficent53
Have fun storming the castle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyrich View Post
but when Aurora was talking to the others at the end, it seemed that Cora could hear what was being said. Also, didnt Cora say to Hook... you took a heart???

I hate being confused..........
Didn't Hook reply something like - "and now you have the heart of a princess!"
But if it's not Aurora's, could it possibly be Mulan's?

1979-1983-1988-1989-1992-1993-1995-1996-1997-1998-1999-2000---and at least once every year since!
Old 11-26-2012, 09:31 AM   #3169
babyrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficent53 View Post
Didn't Hook reply something like - "and now you have the heart of a princess!"
But if it's not Aurora's, could it possibly be Mulan's?

I guess I'm going to have to watch this episode over again....

Old 11-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #3170
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

I enjoyed this episode.

I wasn't really confused by the heart issue but I'm disappointed that Hook would take a heart. I 'm also surprised too. I thought only Rumple, Cora and Regina could take hearts.

Now Cora has a spy with Snow and Emma going for the ink that they were going to use to stop Cora.

I hope that Hook can be redeemed somehow....but taking her heart? I don't know.

He sure is handsome though.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:11 PM   #3171
lizabu
DIS Veteran

I didn't find the heart thing confusing either. Cora had 2 different hearts in last nights episode. The first one was at the beginning. She took it out of the drawer and used it to summon the zombies.

The second heart was Aurora's. Hook took it. I guess lots of people are learning magic in FTL. Now that Cora has the heart she can control Aurora. Aurora wasn't even speaking at the end. It was Cora speaking into the heart and the words came out of Aurora's mouth. Apparantley Cora can now hear everything Aurora can hear now that Aurora's heart is in her possession.

Who wants to bet they aren't going to get the ink from Rumpel's cell and they will have to seek out a certain Mermaid who can find this special squid who has the ink?

I didn't like Mulan last night either.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #3172
Kimbysmom
Mouseketeer

I agree with lizabu about the two hearts; the second one that Cora was speaking into was Aurora's, not the one at the beginning.

I must say, I'm kind of disappointed in Hook for running right back to Cora so easily. I would have liked to see him find a way to get to Storybrooke himself. I mean, the guy can rip hearts out after all.

I thought I was the only one that cannot stand Mulan. I was so excited to hear that she was one of the new characters on this season, but I just do not like her personality at all, and I have a feeling that she's going to turn on Snow and Emma sometime in the future.

Oh, and are my husband and I the only ones that think of the fire room that Charming's now trapped in as the Disco Inferno room? I think it's the floor, lol.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #3173
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbysmom View Post
I agree with lizabu about the two hearts; the second one that Cora was speaking into was Aurora's, not the one at the beginning.

I must say, I'm kind of disappointed in Hook for running right back to Cora so easily. I would have liked to see him find a way to get to Storybrooke himself. I mean, the guy can rip hearts out after all.

I thought I was the only one that cannot stand Mulan. I was so excited to hear that she was one of the new characters on this season, but I just do not like her personality at all, and I have a feeling that she's going to turn on Snow and Emma sometime in the future.

Oh, and are my husband and I the only ones that think of the fire room that Charming's now trapped in as the Disco Inferno room? I think it's the floor, lol.
too cute!

I think Hook is playing both sides. He wants to get to Storybrooke and doesn't care who can get him there.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:59 PM   #3174
amberjack
Mouseketeer

I was glad to see Aurora finally had a purpose for being there. I'm still waiting for them to reveal Mulan's purpose. I know she's supposed to be a (masculine) warrior, but it would be nice to see a softer side of her; something to make her bond with the other women. She just comes across as being angry and shifty to me.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #3175
amberjack
Mouseketeer

Earlier in the season when we first saw Hook and Cora together they seemed well aquatinted with each other. Maybe she has been teaching him all along.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #3176
babyrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbysmom View Post

How funny, when I saw it last night, I kept saying to myself... Burn baby burn...... Glad I'm not the only one....

Old 11-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #3177
Princess on the Run
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbysmom
But the confusing part is how anyone got Aurora's heart. Cora didn't take it, Hook claims to have done it. But we've never seen him use magic and now he pulls off something that major? And we didn't see a hole in her chest like we do when hearts have been taken before. Not a spot on her dress either. I feel like that wasn't Aurora's heart and there's more to that.

I'm done with Mulan, too.

And my DH also called it disco inferno. LOL!

Old 11-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #3178
Leigh123
DIS Veteran

Does anyone think the heart could be Phillips?
Old 11-26-2012, 07:07 PM   #3179
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess on the Run View Post
But the confusing part is how anyone got Aurora's heart. Cora didn't take it, Hook claims to have done it. But we've never seen him use magic and now he pulls off something that major? And we didn't see a hole in her chest like we do when hearts have been taken before. Not a spot on her dress either. I feel like that wasn't Aurora's heart and there's more to that.

I'm done with Mulan, too.

And my DH also called it disco inferno. LOL!
No one else who had their heart taken had a hole in their chest past the instant it was happening and no spots of blood on their clothes.

http://youtu.be/b0OHLsz3Mvw

As for Hook and magic we don't really know a lot about him. Was he even frozen like the others all these years? What was he doing during this time? If he wasn't frozen my guess was plotting his revenge. How do you take on Rumple? Would it be very wise to try to take Rumple on and have no magic knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh123 View Post
Does anyone think the heart could be Phillips?
I don't think it's possible. Hook pretty much said it was Aurora's and when Cora spoke into it the words came out of Aurora's mouth. It's pretty clear to me that it's Aurora's heart.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:21 PM   #3180
Leigh123
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabu View Post
No one else who had their heart taken had a hole in their chest past the instant it was happening and no spots of blood on their clothes.

http://youtu.be/b0OHLsz3Mvw

As for Hook and magic we don't really know a lot about him. Was he even frozen like the others all these years? What was he doing during this time? If he wasn't frozen my guess was plotting his revenge. How do you take on Rumple? Would it be very wise to try to take Rumple on and have no magic knowledge?

I don't think it's possible. Hook pretty much said it was Aurora's and when Cora spoke into it the words came out of Aurora's mouth. It's pretty clear to me that it's Aurora's heart.
Has anyone else remained alive after having their heart ripped out?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: