Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #2716
pezheadmeg
feminsit turned fashion student

Wow. Just wow. So happy to see it back.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #2717
BKMETV
DIS Veteran

My daughter has a interesting theory...since there doesn't seem to be any villains in Storybrooke, they must have been left behind and that is the 'evil' that Princes Phillip and Mulan have been fighting.

- Me - DH - DS 14 - DD 12

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #2718
Mel522
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKMETV View Post
My daughter has a interesting theory...since there doesn't seem to be any villains in Storybrooke, they must have been left behind and that is the 'evil' that Princes Phillip and Mulan have been fighting.
Maleficent, in dragon form, was taken to Storybrooke. There was an episode last season where Emma had to fight her.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #2719
1Mouse2RulethemAll
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel522
Quote:

Originally Posted by BKMETV

Maleficent, in dragon form, was taken to Storybrooke. There was an episode last season where Emma had to fight her.
Prince Charming's father also is a lawyer or judge.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android
Contemporary-September 2009
Disneyland Hotel-October 2009
Disneyland Hotel-December 2010
Bay Lake Tower/MVMCP-December 2011
Old 09-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #2720
brookmey
I may live in the south, but I bleed maize and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCooper's Mom
Tonight's episode was AWESOME!!! No worries that this season will not be as good!!!
I thought the same thing! LOVED IT!

DH kept wondering where this season was going to go. Now we have an idea and I'm excited for more!
Old 09-30-2012, 10:49 PM   #2721
StephyDee
One day the tag fairy will pity me enough to give me an awesome tag. Until then?.....BACON AND DUCKS! >:D

Love love LOVE this show! I was so happy to see it back again. When I first saw it on netflix a while ago, I decided to check it out for the heck of it. Ended up watching the whole season in a few days.

Poor mom and dad though. I tried explaining the storyline to them up to this point (although there's only so much you can explain for a whole season in a couple mins XD). They ended up getting so confused with what happened at the end with Snow and Emma. My dad didn't immediately scowl at it though, which is a GREAT sign for him. If he sits through the show and makes a few jokes, he doesn't hate it.

Can't wait till next week. I'm already bouncing in my seat!

My Ultimate Dream: To see Walt Disney World during Christmas time...and not worry about how much it costs to reach that dream...*sigh*
Old 10-01-2012, 12:02 AM   #2722
LKFan
DIS Veteran

I liked the recap.

When PC put Emma in the wardrobe and fell to the ground, did anyone else notice the stuffed animal tiger on the ground behind him? It looked like Mickey Mouse was on the chair next to the tiger.

So Regina doesn't have magic but Emma does? Is that why the hat spun when Emma touched Regina's shoulder? If that is the case, why did the wall grab PC after Emma was gone? Was magic transferred from Emma to Regina?
Old 10-01-2012, 12:18 AM   #2723
wdwmom0f3
Disney Dreamer
I just spent 30 minutes on youtube watching people clean their ears out

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKFan View Post

So Regina doesn't have magic but Emma does? Is that why the hat spun when Emma touched Regina's shoulder? If that is the case, why did the wall grab PC after Emma was gone? Was magic transferred from Emma to Regina?
I wondered the same thing, and I have no clue but I am loving that it is back on now. I have really missed the show!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:44 AM   #2724
Mermaid02
BL II - Blue Team
Cocoa Krispies all the way!
My son's hermit crab is a zombie....
I'm leaving this snake lover infested thread

I thought it was great! Really looking forward to the new season. "Magic is different here" hmmmmmmmm......

~Be your own inspiration~
Old 10-01-2012, 06:42 AM   #2725
Disneyfn420
Mouseketeer

Love love this show! Was also wondering how Regina got her magic back. I assume it was transferred to her from Emma. Doubt it will last though. Loved all the twists in the episode and loved the reunion, totally get how Emma felt.
Someone posted on twitter that "we were cursed!" (when Charming asked Snow about her one night stand with Whale)...will be the new.."we were on a break"...thought that was hysterical...and true!
Also, got to meet Jennifer Morrison at a meet and greet on Thursday and she could not have been nicer. Took time to talk to everyone! I"ve been avoiding message boards as I don't want to read any spoilers but now that the ep is over, it's safe to look...lol
Old 10-01-2012, 06:45 AM   #2726
jagfanjosh3252
#1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

Spoiler tag just in case

Did anybody notice that when Phillip said "I love you" he said it to the side Mulan was on? He said it over his right shoulder, and Aurora was on his left...
Old 10-01-2012, 06:50 AM   #2727
lovin diz
DIS Veteran

Loved the show last night! Cant wait to see if August is ok; who is Dr. Whale; I wanted them to show Hansel and gretel with their dad; and Catherine and her true love; I also want to see balefire.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:01 AM   #2728
starwood
This mouse GOT her next cruise
I won't even tell my DH what I'm doing. He already thinks I'm nuts

An interesting theory of Dr. Whale is that he is Dr. Frankenstein. The original 1939 Frankenstein movie was directed by James Whale.

Environmentallity Begins With You
Old 10-01-2012, 07:31 AM   #2729
cybrkitn
We called it Bonko
I loved climbing trees
Don't apply for a job there! DUH!!!!!
Dork/geeky or just plain scary. You be the judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabu View Post
I'm super excited. I'm making a special dinner to celebrate. I made sure I stocked up on hot chocolate and whipped cream (and we have cinnamon) to snack on when the shows on and I baked an apple struedel to be sort of a themed dessert.
That does sound good. But if I did something like that Ithink I would get the or from DH. Meaning he would see it as going overboard for a show. Although we did have dinner in the living room last night b/c it wasn't going to be ready prior to 7 pm.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff." The Doctor
Old 10-01-2012, 07:48 AM   #2730
Disneyfn420
Mouseketeer

I heard a theory that the guy in the beginning of the ep receiving the postcard is both Bae AND Henry's dad...that would be interesting. He did have a sign up in his room that said something Hatter..so could be a connection there as well. Also, wasn't there an ep where Augsust was on the phone with someone and we dont' know who...maybe he was calling him?

Also, when Emma mentioned Jefferson to Regina she looked like she didn't remember him at all. A side effect of the wraith?

Also noticed the love triangle with Mulan and Aurora. Was cool that his I love you wasn't specific!

Will be interesting to see if Regina has her magic back now or it was just temporary as a result from touching Emma. Or maybe because Emma is no longer in Storybrooke, that is why she has magic again.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: