Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 05:57 PM   #196
Mermaid02
BL II - Blue Team
Cocoa Krispies all the way!
My son's hermit crab is a zombie....
I'm leaving this snake lover infested thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAmerica View Post
After the last episode, I don't think Regina knows she is the EQ except on a subconscious level. Gold/Rumple, in my opinion, knows exactly how both worlds are connected and it seems to be fodder for his amusement.

I can see Regina/EQ being redeemed when its all over and done. Sort of like how Elphaba is redeemed in Wicked.

MsA
I agree- Gold knows what's going on- I don't think Regina does....

~Be your own inspiration~
Old 11-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #197
SmallWorld71
DIS Veteran

Just joining in. Watched the first two episodes and looking forward to the next.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #198
harleyquinn
Wishes she could take photos of the castle as well as the photos DALE (of Chip & Dale) takes.
I wanted to regale you all with tales of my DH's saggy greyies

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenercam View Post
Did you watch "Grimm"? If so, you might be right to be worried about that red leather jacket.
GAH! I missed it! I knew I was going to!

The full episode is online though. Sweet!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #199
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB'sWidow View Post
YepMine too. I am also hoping there will be a sleeping beauty story somewhere down the road.
There was a tiny Sleeping Beauty story, with the blonde evil queen, she was the evil queen from sleeping beauty.

I don't think Regina knows who she is
Old 11-02-2011, 08:13 AM   #200
blana
DIS Veteran

So, when they showed the previews for next week, it looked as though the Prince stabs the man (huntsman?/knight?) who is trying to kill Snow. Could that man be the love of Regina/Queen's life? And therefore, Snow is responsible for his death?

Also, in the first episode, Snow says "You're not the Queen anymore." So, I'm thinking the Queen had murdered the King by that point, in preparation to marry her love. (So, Snow is actually Queen as the heir, right?)

Anyone with me?
Old 11-02-2011, 08:50 AM   #201
punkin
Went through pain just to look like a lopsided Whoopi Goldberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by blana View Post
So, when they showed the previews for next week, it looked as though the Prince stabs the man (huntsman?/knight?) who is trying to kill Snow. Could that man be the love of Regina/Queen's life? And therefore, Snow is responsible for his death?

Also, in the first episode, Snow says "You're not the Queen anymore." So, I'm thinking the Queen had murdered the King by that point, in preparation to marry her love. (So, Snow is actually Queen as the heir, right?)

Anyone with me?
Hmmm, maybe. Maybe the Queen was in love with the king and Snow somehow caused his death...maybe that's why the Queen was trying to have her killed. Who knows. It could be anything.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:48 AM   #202
Grandmouse
DIS Veteran

This has probably been mentioned, Gold/Rumpel has to know who Emma is because he told Snow the baby would be the "savior."

Also, is Maleficant a "current day" charater, or have we only seen her as Maleficant?
Old 11-02-2011, 10:38 AM   #203
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmouse View Post
This has probably been mentioned, Gold/Rumpel has to know who Emma is because he told Snow the baby would be the "savior."

Also, is Maleficant a "current day" charater, or have we only seen her as Maleficant?
I don't think we have seen her yet.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:57 AM   #204
ChrizJen
I am not a Koala Bear at the zoo!!
Sorry about the lack of linkage
Oh, I can't believe what I let you people rope me into!!

No, I don't think Maleficent has been revealed in Storybrooke yet. I was speculating last night as to whether we ever will get to see her. Like maybe she's "gone" before the curse takes over???

Also, my theory is that Regina isn't fully aware...I think she knows that something is going on, but she doesn't know what yet. I truly think that Gold is the only one who knows. EQ got the curse from Rumplestiltskin. I think he made the curse, and was therefore able to put what he wanted into it. He only led EQ to believe that she would be the one victorious in the end.

My big question now is what Gold is doing in the present...how is he using the knowledge of who Emma is? It's obvious he brought Henry to Regina for a reason, knowing who he was. So now how does it benefit him to save everyone from the curse? Or is it possible that this is just another way for him to further drive the knife into Regina/EQ? Does he possibly have a vendetta against her for something?

Aaaaah, the questions!! LOL
Old 11-02-2011, 12:03 PM   #205
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Did anyone notice any lost Clues this week.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:23 PM   #206
bigsis1970
Eating and Drinking our way around the Food & Wine Festival Sept 26 - Oct 4 2014. Loves being Hunny to the Hubs. On the way to losing 1/3 of myself.

LOVE THIS SHOW - i was missing lost, this is filling the void!

Our family: Me - Michelle & DH - The Hubs DD -Princess B DS - Buddy Welcome home Hunny 11/26/13

Will our ponchos hold up Holy Rain !! 8D/9D for the Food & Wine 9/26-10/4 2014! OMG I went 3 Times in 2012 !!
Trip #1 With DD 4/7-4/14 2012!! Trip #2 With Work 4/29 - 5/2 2012!! Trip #3 Just Me & Hubs! Hubs 1st Trip 5/2 -5/7 2012 !!
Homeowners = 8/18/2011
R.I.P ( Race In Peace)Uncle Bub 06/05/2010 /Bandit RIP 4/1/1997 - 10/2/2013 / Copper RIP 2/1/2001 -9/23/2011/XO miss you all
Old 11-02-2011, 01:06 PM   #207
harleyquinn
Wishes she could take photos of the castle as well as the photos DALE (of Chip & Dale) takes.
I wanted to regale you all with tales of my DH's saggy greyies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrizJen View Post
No, I don't think Maleficent has been revealed in Storybrooke yet. I was speculating last night as to whether we ever will get to see her. Like maybe she's "gone" before the curse takes over???

Also, my theory is that Regina isn't fully aware...I think she knows that something is going on, but she doesn't know what yet. I truly think that Gold is the only one who knows. EQ got the curse from Rumplestiltskin. I think he made the curse, and was therefore able to put what he wanted into it. He only led EQ to believe that she would be the one victorious in the end.

My big question now is what Gold is doing in the present...how is he using the knowledge of who Emma is? It's obvious he brought Henry to Regina for a reason, knowing who he was. So now how does it benefit him to save everyone from the curse? Or is it possible that this is just another way for him to further drive the knife into Regina/EQ? Does he possibly have a vendetta against her for something?

Aaaaah, the questions!! LOL
Mal being gone makes sense, since I think the actress is a little big for the show. She's not going to do True Blood and OUaT right? IMDB only has her listed for the one episode, but that doesn't mean anything since she has to show up again eventually.

Regina definitely knows something. I think she didn't really know, but she may believe Henry, especially after reading the book.

As far as Mr. Gold...he told us that there is always a way out of a curse, but I find it really strange that he seems to be helping spark that way out. As far as a vendetta, she did have him looked up. I assume she had the power there since she was the Queen.

Watched Grimm and really enjoyed it. I love how there are 2 shows about the same base material that are sooo different. And I'm never letting my DD wear a red hoodie again!
Old 11-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #208
HM
A tag from the TF is better than a personalized licence plate

Maleficent's actress is listed only as a guest star of that one episode (I had to search for who was playing her during the show and had a hard time finding a listing for her). She is not listed as cast on imDb. If she comes back it will likely be another cameo in Fairytale land.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #209
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtewolfd View Post

or b) unbeknownst to the Queen, he purposely got Emma's son in the hopes of getting her to Storybrooke in the future to break the curse (or just cause mischief). I'm not sure why he wants it broken, as he seems better off as BMOC in Storybrooke than in prison in Fantasy-land, but it IS supposed to be a place where only the Queen gets a happy ending, so there may be more to his current situation than we know.
ETA - I went back to watch the scene when he discusses the curse with Snow and Charming. He must want it broken because he uses phrases like OUR prison, WE will be trapped, OUR only hope.

My theory is the Queen is unable to have a happy ending due to the sacrifice made to cast the curse (void). Perhaps at some point she thought a child would fill the void, but obviously that isn't working.

Looking forward to more questions being raised...
This is what I think too. Regina seemed to have no idea where Henry came from. Mr Gold has his own plot he's working on and he wanted to bring Emma to Storeybrook. I also think Regina may end up having some redeeming qualities in the end but the fact that she killed her father sealed her fate and she can never expect a happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtewolfd View Post
I would hate it if they pulled a "oh, haha, the kid really is just crazy. It was all pretend." Kinda invalidates all the time you invested into the show. I think it's a really crappy thing to do to your loyal audience, and frankly a lazy bit of writing.
That would really suck. I really hate it when they do something stupid like that. Like in Lost when it turned out they were in heaven or whatever it just seemed like the easy way out. They built up all this drama and didn't know how to end it so they copped out and said they were all dead. Or when they say it was all a dream or whatever. It just seems like they weren't clever enough to come up with an ending that actually made sense so they take the easy way out.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:37 PM   #210
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmouse View Post

So far she hasn't made an appearance in Storeybrook
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: