Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2013, 01:44 PM   #556
Saskiwi
Mouseketeer

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/0...es/#more-75156

Epcot Flower and Garden Festival will have specialty food and drinks this year! check it out- Dole Whip Float with Spiced Rum!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #557
t_daniels
They'll NEVER be replaced
Does it make all the boy mooses go BWAH!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskiwi
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/0...es/#more-75156

Epcot Flower and Garden Festival will have specialty food and drinks this year! check it out- Dole Whip Float with Spiced Rum!!!!!!!!!!!
So excited.
t_daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-26-2013, 02:22 PM   #558
AF81
Earning My Ears

Can I join please?!

Hi,
I'm Alison & new to this site but finding it really great so hoping I can join you all in getting excited for my May trip.

I'm from Essex in the UK & have been to the world many times before (this will be my 7th year in a row) but still get sooooo excited as I love all things Disney! People ask me "aren't you bored with going to the same place every year." - clearly they have never been to Disney!!!

I'm staying at Windsor Hills from May 11th - 28th with my daughter (6), son (3), sister, brother in law & niece (6). We always go to the world together!

Haven't made any ADR yet but will be booking breakfast at Cape Cafe May & one other place (prob going to try Ohanas breakfast). Also booking up the MK firework party as we done it for the first time last year & loved it!

Will be on here loads once I start doing the plans with my sister as we usually go in April but trying May this year.

Looking forward to sharing the countdown with you all!

Staying off-site May 2013 for 17 nights

AF81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #559
Chuckers
Missing my day trips to Disneyland :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF81 View Post
Also booking up the MK firework party as we done it for the first time last year & loved it!

If you're talking about the Tommowland Terrace Dessert Fireworks Party, I am looking forward to booking that on May 11th.. PLEASE don't take my spot!
Old 01-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #560
Saskiwi
Mouseketeer

Quote:

I'm staying at Windsor Hills from May 11th - 28th with my daughter (6), son (3), sister, brother in law & niece (6). We always go to the world together!
We will be at WH then too! Will have to come up with a secret DISBoard signal so we can spot you at the pool!
Old 01-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #561
hsmamainva
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskiwi View Post
We will be at WH then too! Will have to come up with a secret DISBoard signal so we can spot you at the pool!
We're also at Windsor Hills! May 10th through 18th!

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!

2/11 - 3/12 - 5/13 - 5/14 - 8/14 - Planning: 1/15 - 5/15 - 8/15

hsmamainva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #562
momto2greatkids
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapperfish View Post
I'm doing the happy dance! May 22-29 and we'll be staying at the All Star Music Resort...we got such a good deal we couldn't refuse!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentopher View Post
May 15-22 here... staying at POP!

Can not WAIT! I wish it was tomorrow...
I need an "AA" group for Disney... I can't stop thinking about it
I think about our trip on and off all day long... talk about addiction!
I don't tell many people this though, for fear they would think I'm crazy!!

I have all our ADR's booked, and I've booked a Pirates n Pals Fireworks Cruise for us too. The boys have no clue that this trip falls during Star Wars weekend! I can't wait to see how excited they are! They LOVE Star Wars!!!

C'mon May!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaMcG View Post
Hey everyone! I'm a newb to the board (obviously, lol) and we'll be in Orlando May 5th-12th! We plan on being at Disney for 4 days and have made reservations for CRT and the Crystal Palace so far. We'll also be there on my birthday, so I'm really excited! I have two daughters (3 and 18 months), and my 3 year old can't wait to eat with the princesses and give mickey a big hug.
Quote:
Hi,
I'm Alison & new to this site but finding it really great so hoping I can join you all in getting excited for my May trip.

I'm from Essex in the UK & have been to the world many times before (this will be my 7th year in a row) but still get sooooo excited as I love all things Disney! People ask me "aren't you bored with going to the same place every year." - clearly they have never been to Disney!!!

Haven't made any ADR yet but will be booking breakfast at Cape Cafe May & one other place (prob going to try Ohanas breakfast). Also booking up the MK firework party as we done it for the first time last year & loved it!

Will be on here loads once I start doing the plans with my sister as we usually go in April but trying May this year.

I've got all of y'all added! I'm so excited that it's getting closer. Slowly but surely. I drive the family nuts with my daily countdown! I even have a phone app that comes on everyday with the countdown. Yes, I am a Disney Addict.

momto2greatkids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:54 PM   #563
corneredbycorn
Mouseketeer

Woo-hoo! DH officially booked our trip! The flight I was worried about dropped in price to the lowest costing flight available. $109 for each of us each way. We will get in very early and leave late, giving us a full five days in the parks. When he saw the price drop, he decided to stop holding off and go for it!

corneredbycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:33 AM   #564
ladybuglydia
Mouseketeer

We are going May 24-May 31st at OKW and we are counting down the days already. I am an over planner according to some people but I don't think there is a such thing as an over planner when it comes to Disney May needs to hurry up and get here fast!!
Old 01-28-2013, 10:03 AM   #565
Paula Sedley-Burke
Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybuglydia
We are going May 24-May 31st at OKW and we are counting down the days already. I am an over planner according to some people but I don't think there is a such thing as an over planner when it comes to Disney May needs to hurry up and get here fast!!
Sounds great! Over planner? Disney? Do they even fit in the same sentence! I am planning our trips both in May and September. In fact just booked flights for October 2014 lol!
Dixie Landings 2000, Port Orleans 08, SSR 09, SSR 10, SSR 11, Disney Dream 2011, SSR 12, Disney Dream 2012 , AKL 13, SSR 13 , VWL 13, Disney Dream 2013, POR 2014, SSR 14, AKV 14, BCV 14, , Disney Dream 2014, VGF 14, AoA 15, Disney Magic 15, SSR 14, VGF 14

May 2014 Pre trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3236860

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula
Paula Sedley-Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:07 AM   #566
Paula Sedley-Burke

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF81
Hi,

Hi! We are from Essex also! About 5 mins from Lakeside :-) . Nice to meet you. This is our 8th in a row I think and lost count of how many times me and DW have been. People say the say to us but we cant get excited about going anywhere else so we bought DVC and don't! We are 5th May - 15th May AKV first time. We usually stay at our home resort of SSR. MK firework party sounds fun :-)
Dixie Landings 2000, Port Orleans 08, SSR 09, SSR 10, SSR 11, Disney Dream 2011, SSR 12, Disney Dream 2012 , AKL 13, SSR 13 , VWL 13, Disney Dream 2013, POR 2014, SSR 14, AKV 14, BCV 14, , Disney Dream 2014, VGF 14, AoA 15, Disney Magic 15, SSR 14, VGF 14

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula
Old 01-28-2013, 10:16 AM   #567
ladybuglydia
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula Sedley-Burke View Post
Sounds great! Over planner? Disney? Do they even fit in the same sentence! I am planning our trips both in May and September. In fact just booked flights for October 2014 lol!
Well, at least I'm in good company. I guess I should say that I'm referring to non-Disney travelers who think I'm a bit insane and obsessed. LOL I do wish my Dh were a little more involved in the planning but he supports my Disney addiction so I'm okay with that.

I forgot to add that I was able to get all the ADR's I wanted back in November, so I'm a happy camper. We have Rose & Crown at 7:50 on the 25th(hoping for some good Illumination seating), Crystal Palace at 8:05 on 26th, Rainforest Cafe in AK at 1:00 on the 27th, 50's Prime Time at 1:15 on the 28th, and Kona at 1:35 on the 29th. I don't have any ressies for the 30th because we want the kids to decide where we go that day(last day).
Old 01-28-2013, 10:20 AM   #568
ladybuglydia
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by corneredbycorn View Post
Woo-hoo! DH officially booked our trip! The flight I was worried about dropped in price to the lowest costing flight available. $109 for each of us each way. We will get in very early and leave late, giving us a full five days in the parks. When he saw the price drop, he decided to stop holding off and go for it!
Wow! That is awesome. It sure pays to be a price stalker.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:07 AM   #569
MarkF0wle
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Quote:
Hi,

Hi welcome. Also from Essex here!
We're over this year May 2nd through May 16th (short trip this year).

This is our 14th trip I believe, could never get tired of it.

Disney's All-Star Sports/Disney Dream/Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort - April 2015
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort - May 2014 | Disney's Old Key West Resort - May 2013
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort - May 2012 | Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa - May 2011, August 2010, August 2008 | Bahama Bay Resort - August 2006
Resident's Inn - August 2002 | Double Tree Resort - August 2004, August 2001, August 1999, August 1997 | Fantasy Villas - August 1996, August 1993, April 1991
MarkF0wle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #570
Paula Sedley-Burke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybuglydia

Well, at least I'm in good company. I guess I should say that I'm referring to non-Disney travelers who think I'm a bit insane and obsessed. LOL I do wish my Dh were a little more involved in the planning but he supports my Disney addiction so I'm okay with that.

I forgot to add that I was able to get all the ADR's I wanted back in November, so I'm a happy camper. We have Rose & Crown at 7:50 on the 25th(hoping for some good Illumination seating), Crystal Palace at 8:05 on 26th, Rainforest Cafe in AK at 1:00 on the 27th, 50's Prime Time at 1:15 on the 28th, and Kona at 1:35 on the 29th. I don't have any ressies for the 30th because we want the kids to decide where we go that day(last day).
Oh I love your ADRs! Love Crystal Palace, love Rainforest Cafe, love 50's Prime! Not tried Kona must do or Rose & Crown. Being English we really should! I feel sick with excitment and have the disney countdown till departure day on my ipad! Plus today's disney photo & now the my disney experience app!

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: