Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2012, 01:39 PM   #166
Bnb0627
Mouseketeer

We will be staying April 29-May 7th at Marriott's Cypress Harbour. It will be myself, DH, DD9 and DD8. It will be our daughters first time flying, visiting Florida, Disney World and IOA!!!!

I've never been in May only in July and August and it was crazy hot. My husband is not a big fan of spending a vacation walking all day and standing in lines, so great weather and short lines would really help me out lol.
Bnb0627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:12 PM   #167
momto2greatkids
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnb0627 View Post
We will be staying April 29-May 7th at Marriott's Cypress Harbour. It will be myself, DH, DD9 and DD8. It will be our daughters first time flying, visiting Florida, Disney World and IOA!!!!

I've never been in May only in July and August and it was crazy hot. My husband is not a big fan of spending a vacation walking all day and standing in lines, so great weather and short lines would really help me out lol.
I've got you added!

momto2greatkids is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-18-2012, 05:34 PM   #168
Stefjp
Mouseketeer

Can I be in this thread too?!?! My trip starts on 4/23 but I'm there until 5/7!! Staying @ POFQ 😃
Stefjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:50 AM   #169
dwsandy
DIS Veteran

So happy to be joining this thread! We will be there May 11-20 at BLT with a break in the middle for my brother's wedding on the gulf coast. We will be at the wedding May 15 and 16 but back to our happy place to finish off the trip. Just booked everything today
Old 09-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #170
momto2greatkids
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefjp View Post
Can I be in this thread too?!?! My trip starts on 4/23 but I'm there until 5/7!! Staying @ POFQ ��
We'd love to have you join us! I've got you added to our list!

Old 09-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #171
momto2greatkids
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwsandy View Post
So happy to be joining this thread! We will be there May 11-20 at BLT with a break in the middle for my brother's wedding on the gulf coast. We will be at the wedding May 15 and 16 but back to our happy place to finish off the trip. Just booked everything today
Congrats! I have got you added!

Old 09-23-2012, 09:01 PM   #172
FaithTrustPixieDust5
♕ it's so easy to make believe ♕

Hi! I definitely want to be a part of this thread, but... I don't have my dates yet! It's DEFINITELY May, though. I know, I'm such a bad Diser

What I DO know is that we'll be staying at the Poly. As for the dates, I'll post as soon as I know for sure what's going on. I promise.

P.S. Anyone else hear that Spectromagic might be back when we're there? Hoping that the rumors are true!

FaithTrustPixieDust5

1997-2009: Day Trips
June 2012: Best Friend Trippin' w/ Lunafav123, WDW Swan
May 2013: Father/Daughter Trip, Grand Floridian Resort
December 2013: Birthday Trip, Off-site
March 2014: Disneyland Solo-trip, TBA

tinkpunzel.tumblr.com
FaithTrustPixieDust5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:36 PM   #173
dwsandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithTrustPixieDust5 View Post
Hi! I definitely want to be a part of this thread, but... I don't have my dates yet! It's DEFINITELY May, though. I know, I'm such a bad Diser

What I DO know is that we'll be staying at the Poly. As for the dates, I'll post as soon as I know for sure what's going on. I promise.

P.S. Anyone else hear that Spectromagic might be back when we're there? Hoping that the rumors are true!
OMG! That would be fantastic! I miss Spectro so much!
Old 09-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #174
dwsandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2greatkids View Post
Congrats! I have got you added!
TY!!
Old 09-23-2012, 11:43 PM   #175
Princess on the Run
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!!!

May 3-6 here!! DH and I are doing the Everest Challenge and sneaking out for a long weekend without the kids knowing!!

(We're not totally awful parents, we're taking them for 9 days in February, but they'd be heartbroken if they knew we were there without them. Maybe we'll tell them in 40 years. )

Not sure where we're staying yet since they haven't released the host resorts but if it's the same as last year's hosts, we'll be at AKL.

Princess on the Run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #176
danny1649
Will be wearing some lime green
I just love to dance
Armed with this information I might be able to out score DW for once

DISboards Moderator

May 1st - 8th

For Belinda and I,will be staying at Old Key West. Danny
danny1649 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:46 AM   #177
danicaca
Mouseketeer

It is official -

booked our flights today for May 28th - June 7th! We got our Disney visa last week, so it was time to book before the prices went way up! Booking our resort next month (POR), then it will be time to book ADR'S! May is getting closer!
No countdown for now, but a trip in December of this year or perhaps next is in the works - woo hoo!
danicaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #178
bellaally
DIS Veteran

Hey everybody, I'm in yay. I have never been to disney, but I have a trip in the making December 10-15. Now we have to pre select my husbands vacation times so we already know when we are going to take off. Next year may, September, and a week off in days. I am now secretly planning two more Disney trips. Another solo in may woohoo( our three year anniversary) and one in September( kids first Disney trip). Sorry for all the info but I am excited anyways........

We will be doing the expedition Everest challenge. We also will be celebrating 3 years of marriage! So I will be going back and reading all post to get to know everyone!

bellaally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #179
momto2greatkids
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithTrustPixieDust5 View Post

Hey, glad to have you join! When you get your dates, let me know and I'll put you on our list!

I hope Spectromagic is back - I loved it!

Old 10-01-2012, 10:50 PM   #180
momto2greatkids
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwsandy View Post
TY!!
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess on the Run View Post
May 3-6 here!! DH and I are doing the Everest Challenge and sneaking out for a long weekend without the kids knowing!!

(We're not totally awful parents, we're taking them for 9 days in February, but they'd be heartbroken if they knew we were there without them. Maybe we'll tell them in 40 years. )

Not sure where we're staying yet since they haven't released the host resorts but if it's the same as last year's hosts, we'll be at AKL.
Got you added!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1649 View Post
For Belinda and I,will be staying at Old Key West. Danny
Got you added too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaally View Post
Hey everybody, I'm in yay. I have never been to disney, but I have a trip in the making December 10-15. Now we have to pre select my husbands vacation times so we already know when we are going to take off. Next year may, September, and a week off in days. I am now secretly planning two more Disney trips. Another solo in may woohoo( our three year anniversary) and one in September( kids first Disney trip). Sorry for all the info but I am excited anyways........

We will be doing the expedition Everest challenge. We also will be celebrating 3 years of marriage! So I will be going back and reading all post to get to know everyone!
Congrats on your anniversary and 1st trip! We know all about being excited here and love to see someone else as excited as we are! Let me know when you find out your dates for May and I will post them on the list!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: