Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #106
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend, whether you were celebrating Easter or Passover.

Boy this cruise is just too far away....
Old 04-10-2012, 12:25 AM   #107
A Litle Pixie Dust
"Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princess..I want to be Queen..because the Queen has "all" the power!"

It does seem so far away but it will be here before we know it!

I'm trying to work on our upcoming cruises which are coming way to fast! I am way behind!
Official Member of the Club!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-10-2012, 03:39 AM   #108
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Litle Pixie Dust View Post
It does seem so far away but it will be here before we know it!

I'm trying to work on our upcoming cruises which are coming way to fast! I am way behind!
Hi. We're looking at coming over for this cruise, too. If it's not this one it'll be the other itinerary for the week after this one. I prefer this one but it depends on school terms. We did our first Disney cruise last December to the MR and loved it.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #109
Morsel (Chris/Lynn)
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlea98 View Post
Hi. We're looking at coming over for this cruise, too. If it's not this one it'll be the other itinerary for the week after this one. I prefer this one but it depends on school terms. We did our first Disney cruise last December to the MR and loved it.
Hello Marlea98 and family from down under,

If you liked your MR cruise, Wonder, then you will like the Fantasy. Lynn and I just completed our second Dream cruise. That ship was very nice. In many ways it was nicer than the Magic and Wonder that we have been on. Only the pools on Dream were the drawback. Other than that it was two great times on the Dream. Looking forward to the Fantasy and the new things it has over the Dream.

Chris
Old 04-17-2012, 11:34 PM   #110
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Hello, Chris/Lynn

I booked this cruise this afternoon - to heck with school terms. A few days off in the last week of school isn't going to hurt them.

I'm looking forward to telling the kids when they get home from school this afternoon that I've booked. My son didn't want to get off our last cruise!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:01 AM   #111
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Hello, Chris/Lynn

I booked this cruise this afternoon - to heck with school terms. A few days off in the last week of school isn't going to hurt them.

I'm looking forward to telling the kids when they get home from school this afternoon that I've booked. My son didn't want to get off our last cruise!
and congrats on booking. I am sure the kids will be super excited.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:46 AM   #112
sgaston
Earning My Ears

happy wednesday! so excited to be cruising the fantasy! just got off the wonder 3/25 and the kids were totally blown away. i think we are all hooked
Old 04-19-2012, 06:53 AM   #113
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Wanted to remind all the newcomers to join the roll call, the link is in my signature.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:46 AM   #114
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgaston View Post
happy wednesday! so excited to be cruising the fantasy! just got off the wonder 3/25 and the kids were totally blown away. i think we are all hooked
aboard sgaston and family !!!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #115
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgaston View Post
Welcome!!! It's awesome, isn't it? We love it! This cruise will be #11 for us...and we don't have kids!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas; Sept '14--Wonder Eastbound Panama Canal;
Old 04-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #116
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by philatiger View Post
Wanted to remind all the newcomers to join the roll call, the link is in my signature.
Have just done so. Thank you for the reminder.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:19 AM   #117
A Litle Pixie Dust
"Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princess..I want to be Queen..because the Queen has "all" the power!"

Quote:
Hello, Chris/Lynn

Welcome!
Official Member of the Club!
Old 04-21-2012, 08:33 AM   #118
Morsel (Chris/Lynn)
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Hello, Chris/Lynn

Glad to hear you booked this cruise. How did telling your son go? Is he excited and packed yet?

Chris
Old 04-21-2012, 12:02 PM   #119
Morsel (Chris/Lynn)
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Hello Again Marlea98,

Just read your blog pertaining to your MR cruise on the Wonder. It was nice to read about the MR cruise, and it was nice to see the Wonder decorated for Christmas. Brings back memories of our Wonder cruises. Heck, it brought back memories of all DCL cruises. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Chris
Old 04-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #120
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsel (Chris/Lynn) View Post
Hello Again Marlea98,

Just read your blog pertaining to your MR cruise on the Wonder. It was nice to read about the MR cruise, and it was nice to see the Wonder decorated for Christmas. Brings back memories of our Wonder cruises. Heck, it brought back memories of all DCL cruises. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Chris
Thank you for reading it. I've been so behind in updating it that I've got no excuse. I often go through our photos - just to reminisce.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: