Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 11:46 AM   #76
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by philatiger View Post
You won't be able to edit it. Just send me a pm when you have it and I can add it to the table. I can give everyone access to update the spreadsheets but I am always concerned someone will accidentally delete or change something.
Still looking for our stateroom number. When I locate it, I will send you a PM with the number so you can fix it for us. thanks

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are
GOLD Now - Our 6th Disney Cruise - 14 Day Cruise - Panama Canal Crossing - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014

Old 02-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #77
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

No rush David... we have plenty of time for your to find it...lol
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #78
A Litle Pixie Dust
"Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princess..I want to be Queen..because the Queen has "all" the power!"

I added the website to the first page and will post the info soon for the roll call. The link will not allow me to set up a proper button so I will have to work with it.
Official Member of the Club!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #79
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Litle Pixie Dust View Post
I added the website to the first page and will post the info soon for the roll call. The link will not allow me to set up a proper button so I will have to work with it.
It's pretty easy to set it up: First type what you want the link to say. Then highlight the wording and click the insert link button. Paste the link to the website and click ok.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:32 AM   #80
HappyEeyore
Earning My Ears

I will be joining you also in Dec 2013. I have just come back from a b2b starting Feb 4 to Feb 18 2012. It was awesome. My first cruise.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:52 AM   #81
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyEeyore View Post
I will be joining you also in Dec 2013. I have just come back from a b2b starting Feb 4 to Feb 18 2012. It was awesome. My first cruise.
Welcome aboard. Glad you had an awesome time on your first cruise. Join us on the roll call, the link is in my signature.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #82
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I too want to HappyEeyore and family to the cruise. Glad you could join us. Was your b2b on the Dream? My DW and I did a b2b on the Dream last September. We too had a fantastic time while on board the ship.

Has everyone been following the Fantasy's journey across the Atlantic? DCL has a journal of the Fantasy's trip over to the U.S. Also, there are some videos to watch. Check it out if you haven't already done so!!!

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are
GOLD Now - Our 6th Disney Cruise - 14 Day Cruise - Panama Canal Crossing - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014

Old 02-23-2012, 02:04 PM   #83
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidls View Post
I too want to HappyEeyore and family to the cruise. Glad you could join us. Was your b2b on the Dream? My DW and I did a b2b on the Dream last September. We too had a fantastic time while on board the ship.

Has everyone been following the Fantasy's journey across the Atlantic? DCL has a journal of the Fantasy's trip over to the U.S. Also, there are some videos to watch. Check it out if you haven't already done so!!!
I have been following the crossing and watching the videos. hate that we have to wait so long before we sail.

We are planning on moving to Florida as soon as our house sells. So I am hoping we get to sail her before this trip. If not we will squeeze in a 3 or 4 nighter on the Dream.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #84
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

I so wish we were in the MK today for the 24 hours...

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Last edited by philatiger; 02-29-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:15 AM   #85
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Happy to see that you joined the roll call

I also added the picture you sent.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:07 AM   #86
Morsel (Chris/Lynn)
Mouseketeer

Hello Everyone,

We just returned from our second Dream cruise. We are booked for Fantasy in January of 2013 and decided to book this December Fantasy while on the second Dream cruise. I put our names on the roll call listing. A pic may be forcoming. Have to get a copywright release from my wife Lynn.
Catch you all later as time goes on. I'll stay abreast by lurking at times.

Chris
Old 03-24-2012, 08:16 PM   #87
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsel (Chris/Lynn) View Post
Hello Everyone,

We just returned from our second Dream cruise. We are booked for Fantasy in January of 2013 and decided to book this December Fantasy while on the second Dream cruise. I put our names on the roll call listing. A pic may be forcoming. Have to get a copywright release from my wife Lynn.
Catch you all later as time goes on. I'll stay abreast by lurking at times.

Chris
Chris and Lynn, glad you are joining us.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #88
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!!! So happy to find this group! DH Sulley and I will be joining y'all on this cruise and are very excited!!! We will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversaryon this cruise and it will also be our 11th cruise, our very first as PLATINUM

Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Old 03-27-2012, 11:27 PM   #89
Morsel (Chris/Lynn)
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-NanaTink View Post
Hi everyone!!! So happy to find this group! DH Sulley and I will be joining y'all on this cruise and are very excited!!! We will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversaryon this cruise and it will also be our 11th cruise, our very first as PLATINUM

Hello Dave and Stephanie,

Welcome and an early, very early, happy anniversary. We will be celebrating my wife's birthday. I'm not allowed to say how many years. We will also be Platinum on this cruise. Our 10th cruise is going to be this coming January.

Chris
Old 03-28-2012, 07:13 AM   #90
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-NanaTink View Post

aboard Dave and Stephanie. glad you are joining us.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: