Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 07:48 PM   #406
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

snagged it
Old 09-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #407
4bsingreece
Earning My Ears

Hello all!!! We just got of an AMAZING DVC member cruise and I booked this date as my next! It will be my 6th cruise, yay for gold! But my first cruise with out children! I am bringing my god mother for her 60th birthday! it all just so happens my BFF is sailing this date with her family too!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-20-2012, 08:16 PM   #408
MinnieCruzer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by philatiger View Post
We had someone who did graphic design and they created this. The mickey head contained all our dis names:

That is awesome!

Angie
Old 09-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #409
MinnieCruzer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bsingreece View Post
Hello all!!! We just got of an AMAZING DVC member cruise and I booked this date as my next! It will be my 6th cruise, yay for gold! But my first cruise with out children! I am bringing my god mother for her 60th birthday! it all just so happens my BFF is sailing this date with her family too!
Welcome aboard!

Angie and John
Old 09-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #410
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
aboard, Don't forget to check out our website, the link is in my signature.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #411
Dixielady908
Grandma's Little Princess

Quote:
snagged it
Ya know, somehow when I didnt see you post most of the day, I figured you were lying in wait!!!!

The grapic's from your last cruise are really good.

Quote:

Glad to have you with us....

My name is Denise and traveling with DH Wally... cruise #4 for me and #3 for Wally.....no worries, no Kids with us either....all grown and out of the house....

Looking forward to getting to know you a little better in the next few months.

Stephanie: I think your correct about jorak it was one of his....actually arent they all??? But he has really nice one's.

Well just got home from work a little while ago, glad I have tomorrow off...its supposed to rain here, but I was planning on cleaning house since I will be here by myself....I get so much more done when Wally isnt around.

Have a good evening

1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Old 09-21-2012, 07:28 AM   #412
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Hey Denise... I was computerless mostof the day due to meetings. I'll be lurking today....
Old 09-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #413
Dixielady908

Quote:
Hey Denise... I was computerless mostof the day due to meetings. I'll be lurking today....

OK me to, I'm home today and in between cleaning, I will be checking!!
1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Old 09-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #414
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixielady908 View Post

OK me to, I'm home today and in between cleaning, I will be checking!!
Just so's y'all know, I'm home too....waiting on FedEx....

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas; Sept '14--Wonder Eastbound Panama Canal;
Old 09-21-2012, 12:13 PM   #415
MinnieCruzer
Mouseketeer

Home

I'm home too after a wonderful week on the east coast. This morning the shuttle Endeavor is flying over the bay area. I wish I had known sooner so I could be in a position to see it. I saw Discovery on the tarmac at Washington-Dulles in the spring. We also happened to be in Orlando for the last night launch and could see it from our balcony at Old Key West Resort.

Angie
Old 09-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #416
Dixielady908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-NanaTink View Post
Just so's y'all know, I'm home too....waiting on FedEx....
actually I had a change of heart, I dont feel like cleaning today, so I went shopping instead...just to the grocery store....going to make taco soup tonite for dinner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieCruzer View Post
I'm home too after a wonderful week on the east coast. This morning the shuttle Endeavor is flying over the bay area. I wish I had known sooner so I could be in a position to see it. I saw Discovery on the tarmac at Washington-Dulles in the spring. We also happened to be in Orlando for the last night launch and could see it from our balcony at Old Key West Resort.

Angie
I saw it take off on tv it just amazing to me that the space shuttle fits on top of a 747.....very cool!!

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Old 09-21-2012, 03:07 PM   #417
Donald_Quackers
Quacktastic!

Quote:
Welcome aboard! We're going to have a rockin' good time!

Apr '12 -- Disney Fantasy 7 Nights
Dec '10 -- Disney Magic 7 Nights/4 nights @ POFQ
Dec '08 -- Disney Wonder 4 Nights/2 nights @ Pop Cent. / Dec '07 -- Coronado Springs
Dec '04, '05 / Oct '03 -- Off Site/Vacation Home
Sleep Apnea diagnosed June 2012
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!
Old 09-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #418
MinnieCruzer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I was checking out the website you put together--it is really nice! I'll have to find a picture to add

Thanks, Angie
Old 09-21-2012, 07:46 PM   #419
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieCruzer View Post
I was checking out the website you put together--it is really nice! I'll have to find a picture to add

Thanks, Angie
thanks Angie.

If anyone has anything they want to add please let me know. I am more than happy to do it.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:47 PM   #420
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

I'm going for it
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: