Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 06:27 AM   #2671
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Old 06-23-2013, 06:27 AM   #2672
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

hope everyone is having a good weekend
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #2673
Donald_Quackers
Quacktastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-NanaTink View Post
Dang, missed it again.

Apr '12 -- Disney Fantasy 7 Nights
Dec '10 -- Disney Magic 7 Nights/4 nights @ POFQ
Dec '08 -- Disney Wonder 4 Nights/2 nights @ Pop Cent. / Dec '07 -- Coronado Springs
Dec '04, '05 / Oct '03 -- Off Site/Vacation Home
Sleep Apnea diagnosed June 2012
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!
Old 06-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #2674
Dixielady908
Grandma's Little Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlea98 View Post
I think we've 'been together' for so long now I always read this as "I'm Denise travelling with my DH Wally" out of habit Poor Wally. How is his back going? Is he regretting the change of plans now? I hope he is doing well.
Thanks for asking, no he doesn't regret it, its the right thing, he would not be able to get thru the airports or even do any type of excursion, so this is for the best. I kinda knew this, but was just hoping that things would improve for him.. I am going to miss him on this cruise, but again, Sue and I will have a great time anyway...

Quote:
Sorry, I'm dancing around my kitchen tonight! Hawks win! Hawks win!

Whew...ok, out of my system...back to cruise talk!!!
OK, my bad, I live here in Chicago, all my life, I am just not a "sports" person, even when one of our teams are in a championship, I just don't get into it...altho I always hope that we "win". But glad we won yesterday..

starting to get hot and muggy out...just got down with cutting the lawn and I am dripping wet.....I know TMI...think I will jump in a cool shower.

have a good one

1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Old 06-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #2675
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Chicago Blackhawks, pro hockey team of Chicago. They are playing best of 7 games for the championship this season, the Stanley Cup, against the Boston Bruins. Right now after last nights win they are 3 games to 2 games, they could win it all tomorrow night! Praying to the Hockey Gods!!!
Go the Hawks I'd be terrible at hockey but I imagine it would be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 06-23-2013, 11:45 PM   #2676
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm sure I set these things up for you all. Darn the time difference

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 06-24-2013, 08:02 AM   #2677
Dixielady908

Good Morning:

Well another week...just hoping that it will be a good one. Two of our doctors are starting vacation on Friday, so Friday and next week will be very quiet. Our boss is asking if anyone would want to take a day off either next Wednesday the 3rd or Friday the 5th for what we call low activity day. I'm kinda pushing for friday and get a 4 day weekend out of it.

Over cast and rainy here this morning, they are talking rain up to Wednesday this week. Oh well I keep telling myself good for the garden.

well gotta run...have a great Monday

1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Old 06-24-2013, 09:01 AM   #2678
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixielady908 View Post
Good Morning:

Well another week...just hoping that it will be a good one. Two of our doctors are starting vacation on Friday, so Friday and next week will be very quiet. Our boss is asking if anyone would want to take a day off either next Wednesday the 3rd or Friday the 5th for what we call low activity day. I'm kinda pushing for friday and get a 4 day weekend out of it.

Over cast and rainy here this morning, they are talking rain up to Wednesday this week. Oh well I keep telling myself good for the garden.

I would go for Friday too, long weekends are good...

Sorry about the rain, we are getting hot and very humid the next few days.... oh how I want to be in Florida right now with the pool.. on a positive note, this time next month I will be.

Enjoy the week everyone
Old 06-24-2013, 10:04 AM   #2679
gr8estg8r
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlea98 View Post
Welcome. We are coming from Australia and this will be our second DCL cruise, our first on the Fantasy

How old are your kids? Will you be signing up for the FE?
yeah this is our First Disney Cruise. My wife and I are Disney pro's though. I grew up just north of Daytona Beach so I have been to the House of Mouse a bunch. Our kids are 2 and 4. At the time of the cruise my youngest will be 2 years 11 months old. We are going to celebrate his birthday on board. My oldest will be 5 next month. NCL was giving us a hard time about having our youngest being in their kids club (3-9). 1 call to Disney and within a couple of minutes "not a problem as long as he is potty-trained".

Yes I believe I already signed up for the FE. If I am wrong, can someone direct me to where I should sign up? Thanks.

Glad to be a part of the group.

By the way we are coming from the Philadelphia area
Old 06-24-2013, 10:34 AM   #2680
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8estg8r View Post
yeah this is our First Disney Cruise. My wife and I are Disney pro's though. I grew up just north of Daytona Beach so I have been to the House of Mouse a bunch. Our kids are 2 and 4. At the time of the cruise my youngest will be 2 years 11 months old. We are going to celebrate his birthday on board. My oldest will be 5 next month. NCL was giving us a hard time about having our youngest being in their kids club (3-9). 1 call to Disney and within a couple of minutes "not a problem as long as he is potty-trained".

Yes I believe I already signed up for the FE. If I am wrong, can someone direct me to where I should sign up? Thanks.

Glad to be a part of the group.

By the way we are coming from the Philadelphia area
Where in the Philly area? We used to live in East Falls section of Philly, in Blue Bell until the end of July and then permanently in Florida.

I don't see you on the FE list, but you did join the roll call. The link to the website is in my signature and there is a link to join the FE on the home page.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:19 AM   #2681
gr8estg8r
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by philatiger View Post
Where in the Philly area? We used to live in East Falls section of Philly, in Blue Bell until the end of July and then permanently in Florida.

I don't see you on the FE list, but you did join the roll call. The link to the website is in my signature and there is a link to join the FE on the home page.
we live in Downingtown (western Suburbs). I will join join the FE a bit later as I am at work now.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #2682
Dixielady908

Quote:
I would go for Friday too, long weekends are good...

Sorry about the rain, we are getting hot and very humid the next few days.... oh how I want to be in Florida right now with the pool.. on a positive note, this time next month I will be.

Enjoy the week everyone
So how is that exra bedroom working for you in the Florida house??? anyone tested it out yet??? I will volunteer my service if need be!! I can give a report after swiming in the pool...

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Old 06-24-2013, 12:19 PM   #2683
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
So how is that exra bedroom working for you in the Florida house??? anyone tested it out yet??? I will volunteer my service if need be!! I can give a report after swiming in the pool...
The 2 guest rooms are all ready. First guests arrive on Aug 10th. If you come down before that you will be put to work unloading the pack rat and emptying boxes...
Old 06-24-2013, 12:19 PM   #2684
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Good Morning:

Oh long weekend is great! My 'other side' here at work just informed me she's taking the 28th, the 1st, and the 5th off. Why not just take the 2nd and 3rd as well?

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Old 06-24-2013, 12:21 PM   #2685
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
The 2 guest rooms are all ready. First guests arrive on Aug 10th. If you come down before that you will be put to work unloading the pack rat and emptying boxes...
Oh me, pick me pick me!!!!

Believe it or not, I LOVE unpacking after a move.....arranging a new place....I guess it's in my blood after all my years as a military brat and a military spouse!!!! I've done it enough!

As long as I can jump in the pool......

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: