Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 06:27 AM   #2506
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Well dang!!!!!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Old 06-07-2013, 07:19 AM   #2507
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlea98 View Post
Count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Just you or 2 people?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-07-2013, 07:20 AM   #2508
kde175
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by philatiger View Post
I got a response from my friend Kathy about reserving the room:

We reserved the private room for Palo brunch, which seats a minimum of 12 and up to 14 people. You can send DCL an email now, making the request, but they won't confirm anything until 30 days before you sail. You will need the names and reservation numbers of all of the people you are including. You should tell everyone to go ahead and make a Palo brunch reservation, as soon as their booking window opens. If the room becomes available, DCL will cancel all of the private reservations and add all the people as guests under your private room request. There is only 1 seating in the private room and it is usually at 10 AM. This works out well since you won't feel rushed. You can send the email request to: DCL.Shore.Excursions@disney.com They should get back to you with detailed instructions. Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.

who is interested? worth a shot
I responded over on the Facebook page, but wanted to make sure you saw it. DH and I would love to join in, if there's room.

Old 06-07-2013, 07:23 AM   #2509
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

That didn't take long to reach 14 people. For those who said yes, please send me via private message your reservation number and full names of those who will be attending. Once I get everyones responses I'll send DCL an email. I would like to get theemail sent sometime this weekend if possible.

Remember to make your own reservations in the event they can't honor our request.

Last edited by philatiger; 06-07-2013 at 07:31 AM.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #2510
Dixielady908
Grandma's Little Princess

Morning...

Well this is so exciting....we are getting closer to the cruise and more plans are being made....how fun.....

I was checking into airfares yesterday, I may starting booking on Southwest for our flights.... I still think its a little high, but I can always rebook and get a credit if the price goes down...so I may lock our flights in..

Then I will pay off the cruise and be good to go

well gotta run have a good one

1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Old 06-07-2013, 09:13 AM   #2511
vacationsitis
Mouseketeer

Flight is booked & hotel is booked. Now, have to work on paying off the cruise which is not easy as I have a Med Cruise planned in July of 2014 from Venice. Thus, have to pay for two but twice the fun.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #2512
vacationsitis
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixielady908 View Post
I know, I sound Un-American....but I am a very proud Military Mom. Yes, both her and us have given up a lot, she misses out on a lot of family things, plus holidays etc....but she seems to like the life and she is doing very well in it.....But there are times, I just feel like they are way to "strict" I guess....and wont budge on things. I have really never asked her to do something before and this seems like the first time I have asked if something can be "re-arranged" and you can not get a straight answer....but over the years I have learned to live the roller coaster life of the military.....
Anyway....it's all good now...I have gotten over my little "hissy" fit...and I am just going to go with the flow.......I know in the end it will work out.
Glad everything worked out
Old 06-08-2013, 04:23 AM   #2513
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-NanaTink View Post

Dave adores it and gets it every time!!!
Insert drool sound here

Old 06-08-2013, 04:23 AM   #2514
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by philatiger View Post

Just you or 2 people?
Me. But you would know that by now I'm so late to this conversation

Old 06-08-2013, 09:10 AM   #2515
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Me. But you would know that by now I'm so late to this conversation

Morning all It's just after midnight on Sunday and I'm wide awake. Don't you hate that! I was sleeping fine until the tv woke me up

Old 06-08-2013, 12:02 PM   #2516
Dixielady908

Afternoon all:

I have some news....

Wally and I have been doing a lot of talking on this and have come to a decision, He will not be coming on the cruise...his back is really not much better even with the steroid shots he has been getting, he cannot do a lot of walking so he has decided (and I agreed) not to come along.

So I talked with my girlfriend Sue who I did the 2008 cruise with and she will be taking his place. So I Just changed my reservation around and added her name on....

So Stephanie and Chuck, I will send you PM with her information since you are working on booking Palo and linking our dinner reservations.
Sorry for this, but we were both in hopes that the shots would work and he would be able to get around better.
I feel bad for him, but he was very ok with me asking my friend to come along...

So cruise on....Sue is very excited about coming along, I told her I was going to ask her something and I didn't need an answer right now to think about it, and I barley got the words out and she is like, I'm there!!..

All is good...
1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Old 06-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #2517
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Afternoon all:

I have some news....

Wally and I have been doing a lot of talking on this and have come to a decision, He will not be coming on the cruise...his back is really not much better even with the steroid shots he has been getting, he cannot do a lot of walking so he has decided (and I agreed) not to come along.

So I talked with my girlfriend Sue who I did the 2008 cruise with and she will be taking his place. So I Just changed my reservation around and added her name on....

So Stephanie and Chuck, I will send you PM with her information since you are working on booking Palo and linking our dinner reservations.
Sorry for this, but we were both in hopes that the shots would work and he would be able to get around better.
I feel bad for him, but he was very ok with me asking my friend to come along...

So cruise on....Sue is very excited about coming along, I told her I was going to ask her something and I didn't need an answer right now to think about it, and I barley got the words out and she is like, I'm there!!..

All is good...
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that Wally won't be joining us, but glad you had a good friend ready to take one for the team and step in...
Sue!!! It's gonna be a blast!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Old 06-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #2518
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Afternoon all:

I have some news....

All is good...
I'm sorry to hear that Wally isn't coming. Will he get to spend more time with the new baby as a consolation? But yay that you can still make it. I know it won't be the same for you but it will still be good. Hugs to Wally that all goes well.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:18 AM   #2519
Dixielady908

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that Wally isn't coming. Will he get to spend more time with the new baby as a consolation? But yay that you can still make it. I know it won't be the same for you but it will still be good. Hugs to Wally that all goes well.

Thanks, I will pass the hugs onto Wally from you.....

No, he will not spend anytime with the baby....my daughter lives in another state almost 2,000. miles away...so unfortunately it will be just him and the dog Harley....

He will be fine, I have left him behind before...at least I don't have to worry about what to do with the dog while we are gone

Have a good one

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Old 06-09-2013, 10:26 AM   #2520
vacationsitis
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Afternoon all:

I have some news....

All is good...

Glad, everything worked out. Hope Wally feels better.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: