Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 10:11 AM   #2401
vacationsitis
Mouseketeer

Booked this Cruise

I have booked this cruise. It will be me, my SIL & my daughter who will be turning 16 during the cruise. She had mentioned to me that her best vacations were the ones on DCL. So, I will be surprising her with this cruise for her birthday. Haven't decided what story I am going to make up.

We usually book on the opening day & this is very different for me. I guess the advantage is the cruise is just around the corner.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:56 AM   #2402
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacationsitis View Post
I have booked this cruise. It will be me, my SIL & my daughter who will be turning 16 during the cruise. She had mentioned to me that her best vacations were the ones on DCL. So, I will be surprising her with this cruise for her birthday. Haven't decided what story I am going to make up.

We usually book on the opening day & this is very different for me. I guess the advantage is the cruise is just around the corner.
aboard. We have a webpage set up for the cruise, the link is in my signature. Don't forget to join the roll call and if you are interested in the FE you can sign up for that too. If will be so cool to surprise your daughter, I could never keep it a secret.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #2403
Donald_Quackers
Quacktastic!

Quote:

Aboard!

Apr '12 -- Disney Fantasy 7 Nights
Dec '10 -- Disney Magic 7 Nights/4 nights @ POFQ
Dec '08 -- Disney Wonder 4 Nights/2 nights @ Pop Cent. / Dec '07 -- Coronado Springs
Dec '04, '05 / Oct '03 -- Off Site/Vacation Home
Sleep Apnea diagnosed June 2012
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!
Old 05-30-2013, 12:10 PM   #2404
MinnieCruzer
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Ahoy there and welcome! This is a fun-loving group--I think you'll enjoy it. Since there are members from all over just wanted to mention I'm practically your neighbor--from "Garlic City!"
Old 05-30-2013, 04:09 PM   #2405
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by philatiger View Post
Haven't been posting much. Been getting the house ready for the move next month. Almost done here in Forida, but when we get back we need to pack up the townhouse. Luckily we don't have a ton to pack.

Anyone coming down to Florida? I need an excuse to go to the parks....
Not until October.

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Old 05-30-2013, 04:11 PM   #2406
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:

glad to have your group join us! It's just me and dh on this one, I'm ready to go...having cruise withdrawal!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Old 05-30-2013, 05:42 PM   #2407
vacationsitis
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieCruzer View Post
Ahoy there and welcome! This is a fun-loving group--I think you'll enjoy it. Since there are members from all over just wanted to mention I'm practically your neighbor--from "Garlic City!"
Thanks, Yes love the Garlic festival & the outlets
Old 05-30-2013, 05:45 PM   #2408
vacationsitis
Mouseketeer

Quote:

aboard. We have a webpage set up for the cruise, the link is in my signature. Don't forget to join the roll call and if you are interested in the FE you can sign up for that too. If will be so cool to surprise your daughter, I could never keep it a secret.
Thank you for managing the roll call template. Just signed up. Yes, it is very hard to keep it a surprise.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:49 PM   #2409
vacationsitis
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-NanaTink View Post
glad to have your group join us! It's just me and dh on this one, I'm ready to go...having cruise withdrawal!
Thank you. 6+ months will fly by soon.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:50 PM   #2410
vacationsitis
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald_Quackers View Post
Aboard!
Thank You. Look forward to meeting you all.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:49 AM   #2411
MinnieCruzer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Haven't been posting much. Been getting the house ready for the move next month. Almost done here in Forida, but when we get back we need to pack up the townhouse. Luckily we don't have a ton to pack.

We're spending a week at the end of September.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:54 AM   #2412
Donald_Quackers
Quacktastic!

Quote:

I'll be down in early July -- staying at the Beach Club.

So excited!

Apr '12 -- Disney Fantasy 7 Nights
Dec '10 -- Disney Magic 7 Nights/4 nights @ POFQ
Dec '08 -- Disney Wonder 4 Nights/2 nights @ Pop Cent. / Dec '07 -- Coronado Springs
Dec '04, '05 / Oct '03 -- Off Site/Vacation Home
Sleep Apnea diagnosed June 2012
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!
Old 05-31-2013, 08:27 AM   #2413
Dixielady908
Grandma's Little Princess

Quote:

glad to have you with us....

I'm Denise and traveling with DH Wally....just the two of us...kids grown and out of the house.

So if you post alot, you will see us grabing the "top of the page"...just a little fun thing we do to keep the thread moving....I am keeping score on the top...so join in the fun on that.

So fun surprising your daughter....what a fabulous surprise.
1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Old 05-31-2013, 08:31 AM   #2414
kde175
Mouseketeer

Quote:

I'm Tina and will be sailing with my hubby, DJ and our daughter Emma. Welcome to our group. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Old 05-31-2013, 08:33 AM   #2415
Dixielady908
Grandma's Little Princess

So Happy Friday morning:

Chuck: No plans for Disney parks at this time Altho I am having a lot of park withdrawl....I'm hoping maybe next year.....On Monday here in Chicago, one of our local show's Windy City Live, they were at DisneyWorld at all the parks...I was watching it....it was like torture for me....even Wally who has not been there since 2004 was in the "mood" to go....hmmmmm have to work on that and see if I can get a trip out of him.
Hoping after my daughter has the baby, we can resume planning a trip for Isabella's hopefully 6th birthday....would like to wait for the baby to be at least 1 year old before we go....oh well better get to work.....

later
1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: