Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-28-2013, 10:21 AM   #1936
Ccann
Mouseketeer
 
Ccann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 359

Ooops I did it again
Ccann is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #1937
MinnieCruzer
Mouseketeer
 
MinnieCruzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Posts: 398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccann View Post
Have we decided on shirts or tags?
I'd vote for tags--wouldn't wear the shirt.
MinnieCruzer is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #1938
Donald_Quackers
Quacktastic!
 
Donald_Quackers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 2,400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccann View Post
Ooops I did it again
Oops, I missed it again
__________________

Apr '12 -- Disney Fantasy 7 Nights
Dec '10 -- Disney Magic 7 Nights/4 nights @ POFQ
Dec '08 -- Disney Wonder 4 Nights/2 nights @ Pop Cent. / Dec '07 -- Coronado Springs
Dec '04, '05 / Oct '03 -- Off Site/Vacation Home
Sleep Apnea diagnosed June 2012
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!
Donald_Quackers is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #1939
Dixielady908
Grandma's Little Princess
 
Dixielady908's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oswego, IL
Posts: 5,196

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccann View Post
Have we decided on shirts or tags?
neither yet...I think I will let Chuck do another vote forum and we can vote for tags or shirts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccann View Post
Ooops I did it again


Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald_Quackers View Post
Oops, I missed it again



So Chuck, if your reading this...we need to vote on shirts or tags for the group.... and since your so good making the voting forums, I just kinda thought you could set that up for us.. please...
__________________
1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska


Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Dixielady908 is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 04:12 PM   #1940
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran
 
Va-NanaTink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,904

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixielady908 View Post
neither yet...I think I will let Chuck do another vote forum and we can vote for tags or shirts...










So Chuck, if your reading this...we need to vote on shirts or tags for the group.... and since your so good making the voting forums, I just kinda thought you could set that up for us.. please...
Why does it have to be one or the other? We can set up both and everyone can do the one they want or both if they want. I wouldn't mind both.
__________________
Sulley (Dave) VA-NanaTink (Stephanie)

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Va-NanaTink is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #1941
Ccann
Mouseketeer
 
Ccann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 359

I only ask because of designing reasons and FE reasons .
I can't remember who said they would make the design.
Ccann is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #1942
Dixielady908
Grandma's Little Princess
 
Dixielady908's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oswego, IL
Posts: 5,196

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-NanaTink View Post
Why does it have to be one or the other? We can set up both and everyone can do the one they want or both if they want. I wouldn't mind both.
true, we can do both...i'm more of a t-shirt person so I would lean that way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccann View Post
I only ask because of designing reasons and FE reasons .
I can't remember who said they would make the design.
your right, someone did say they would do a design, but I also forgot who that was...
__________________
1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska


Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Dixielady908 is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #1943
robinsa88
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by philatiger
Our Group Name is:

Caribbean Castaways

a close second was Fantasy Funseekers
Woo!!!!

Also, I think we'd go both shirts and tags.....though we do have a slight tendency to get carried away with our vacations LOL case in point - just upgraded our WDW trip to the premium plan!!!!
__________________
Past Trips:
January 2009 - Hong Kong Disney; August 2010 - Disneyland; January 2011 - Mexican Riviera Cruise - Disney Wonder; January/February 2011 - Walt Disney World - 10 nights Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas; February 2011 - Disneyland; July 2012 - Alaska Cruise - Disney Wonder; December 2013 - Western Caribbean Cruise - Disney Fantasy & Walt Disney World - 7 nights Saratoga Springs
robinsa88 is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 10:01 PM   #1944
Donald_Quackers
Quacktastic!
 
Donald_Quackers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 2,400

One can always sell them via cafepress...you can make your own shirts there. Add your own logo, text, etc.
__________________

Apr '12 -- Disney Fantasy 7 Nights
Dec '10 -- Disney Magic 7 Nights/4 nights @ POFQ
Dec '08 -- Disney Wonder 4 Nights/2 nights @ Pop Cent. / Dec '07 -- Coronado Springs
Dec '04, '05 / Oct '03 -- Off Site/Vacation Home
Sleep Apnea diagnosed June 2012
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!
Donald_Quackers is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 10:46 PM   #1945
Ccann
Mouseketeer
 
Ccann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 359

I have a few shirt vendors I deal with often, they make designs for me all the time. I have a group that does it screen print and two different groups that do Iron Transfers with a pressing machine.

They all will design and sell their designs where you can iron them on at home if you like. I am not sure what they charge. I know my price if
I buy them out right to sell, but the pressing guys I just get a cut off their sales when they are at my events.

If anyone is interested let me know and ill look into it further.
Ccann is offline  
Old 03-01-2013, 08:43 AM   #1946
Dixielady908
Grandma's Little Princess
 
Dixielady908's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oswego, IL
Posts: 5,196

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccann View Post
I have a few shirt vendors I deal with often, they make designs for me all the time. I have a group that does it screen print and two different groups that do Iron Transfers with a pressing machine.

They all will design and sell their designs where you can iron them on at home if you like. I am not sure what they charge. I know my price if
I buy them out right to sell, but the pressing guys I just get a cut off their sales when they are at my events.

If anyone is interested let me know and ill look into it further.
If you dont mind checking it out further that would be great, then we just need to come up with a design....also I have orderd off of cafepress that Frank mentioned, that were we got our 2008 cruise shirts from.

I can ask my son to maybe do a design or two for approval from the group...I dont have any artistic talent but he is a grapic designer, so he may have some ideas or suggestions....so start throwing out ideas to me and I will see what he comes up with.
__________________
1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska


Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Dixielady908 is offline  
Old 03-01-2013, 09:23 AM   #1947
Ccann
Mouseketeer
 
Ccann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixielady908

If you dont mind checking it out further that would be great, then we just need to come up with a design....also I have orderd off of cafepress that Frank mentioned, that were we got our 2008 cruise shirts from.

I can ask my son to maybe do a design or two for approval from the group...I dont have any artistic talent but he is a grapic designer, so he may have some ideas or suggestions....so start throwing out ideas to me and I will see what he comes up with.
How about us (people or characters on a deserted Island, and instead of S.O.S on the sand its DCL with our group name written in the air (out of clouds).. Lots of bright colors...
Ccann is offline  
Old 03-01-2013, 09:47 AM   #1948
Ccann
Mouseketeer
 
Ccann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 359

Okay One of my vendors will charge $4.00 a transfer... she knocked off $2.00 for us.... same price doesn't matter if we have her come up with a design or if we do...

Let me know what you think???
Ccann is offline  
Old 03-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #1949
Dixielady908
Grandma's Little Princess
 
Dixielady908's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oswego, IL
Posts: 5,196

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccann View Post
How about us (people or characters on a deserted Island, and instead of S.O.S on the sand its DCL with our group name written in the air (out of clouds).. Lots of bright colors...
I like that, it would have to characters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccann View Post
Okay One of my vendors will charge $4.00 a transfer... she knocked off $2.00 for us.... same price doesn't matter if we have her come up with a design or if we do...

Let me know what you think???
4.00...thats a good price
__________________
1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska


Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Dixielady908 is offline  
Old 03-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #1950
philatiger
Just Goofin Around......
 
philatiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 1,953

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccann View Post
How about us (people or characters on a deserted Island, and instead of S.O.S on the sand its DCL with our group name written in the air (out of clouds).. Lots of bright colors...
I like, with the characters
philatiger is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.