Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #121
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

I am very excited about BBB . I am definitely booking that for my daughter Sophie. I just dont know if we will do the pirate makeover or the princess one. But I am sure she would be happy with either.

I am getting more excited for my trip coming up in May. I only have 54 more days to go!!!

Lianne~I got an email that my santa hats from disney have shipped, so when I get them I will take a pic and post it so you can see if you want to get them.

Norma~I hope you can go to the party!!! Keep selling!

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 03-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #122
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Did anyone see this on Saturday Night Live this weekend? Too funny!!!!

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...ewives/1388796

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #123
lianne_0325
Mouseketeer

My one Santa dumbo comes in tomorrow I'm thinking Kayleigh would probably rather do the Princess one. Although the pirate one would be so fun too! I saw some of the dresses on there from the Fantasy pics that have been posted and that made me curious to see the prices. We were going to do BBB when we were at the World after our cruise but couldn't get reservations between my 10 million dining reservations I had scheduled so we kept the character dining and ditched BBB. We did the barbershop instead. The kids LOVED it.
lianne_0325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #124
lianne_0325
Mouseketeer

That was HILARIOUS!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:39 AM   #125
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Good Morning all!!! I am excited to say that we booked FD for this Sept. Since we cancelled our Oct cruise I couldn't imagine not doing Disney so we saw FD came out and said that was a sign to book it. So we are staying at "our home" Pop Century!!!!

So glad that in 200 days I will be home at WDW. That will help break up the wait for this cruise. Hope my Disney stuff comes in the mail soon!! I ordered Abercrombie stuff too...Come on mailman...LOL
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:05 PM   #126
lianne_0325
Mouseketeer

I might look at a few days in September when I know my school schedule. Kayleigh's birthday is in September so I'd like to go to celebrate her birthday plus our annual passes will expire in October so it seems like a good time to get to use them again.

So I may need to look at rooms then but I doubt I will do the free dining because I won't need tickets (unless we go on the weekends).
Old 03-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #127
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

That is awesome Michelle!!! I wish I could go with you. Matt says that is too much Disney for him in one year Whatever! LOL He wants to go somewhere different (an all inclusive) so we shall see.

It is going to be so nice here today. Almost 60 degrees. Well, I guess I should get myself motivated to go into work...ick!!

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 03-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #128
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydiva16 View Post
Did anyone see this on Saturday Night Live this weekend? Too funny!!!!

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...ewives/1388796
I needed that today!!!
Old 03-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #129
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Here is a something I am having Milliepie make to say 2013
Here is some other magnets to get ya'all in cruise mood!!

I see the years are wrong so I have to ask Millipie to change those for me. Otherwise I love these and can't wait to make more.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:04 PM   #130
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

I love these! I do have to start looking for new magnets to have done. I dont have any Christmas themed ones. But I guess I do still have lots of time

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 03-08-2012, 10:29 PM   #131
2Pirates&1Princess
Mouseketeer

Boy, it seems like forever since I have been able to sit down and look at the dis. I think those magnets are great Michelle. I cant wait to start looking for some for my door.

Taylor has her first competition this weekend for her All Star cheer team. I hope the girls do well

Michelle how lucky you are to be going back to disney again. Wish I could!! Free dining is so very tempting!!!! Hmm...how much would it be.......

WDW 2000 All Star Movies
WDW 2003 POR Riverside
WDW 2004 Pop Century
DCL Magic 2009 Western Caribbean
WDW 2011 Pop Century
2Pirates&1Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #132
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pirates&1Princess View Post
Boy, it seems like forever since I have been able to sit down and look at the dis. I think those magnets are great Michelle. I cant wait to start looking for some for my door.

Taylor has her first competition this weekend for her All Star cheer team. I hope the girls do well

Michelle how lucky you are to be going back to disney again. Wish I could!! Free dining is so very tempting!!!! Hmm...how much would it be.......
Norma, I made your one of magnets with the characters in it but it says scott family.
I am glad to be going back but I so wish it was the 12 of us. It is costing 1900
Old 03-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #133
scrapbookingtigger
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Hey all....I have started a web page as I have done for every cruise I have been on. You will find a roll call list, FE list( if anyone wants to do the FE let me know), and many facts, excursions etc...go check it out!! Also there will be a SM list(secret Mickey..AKA secret santa)if anyone wants to that as well....names assigned closer to cruise.

Also found a cute graphic which I will post once it's edited in case anyone likes for shirts, magnets, etc.

Well off to bed....I love the thought of Christmas Cruise...well as close as I will get to Christmas!!

Ps a link to the web page is in my signature
Hello!
I see you are in charge of some of the DIS events on our Disney cruise next December. I just went on your site and added my info because it looked like you didn't have everything on there, but what does MVMCP mean? I didn't say we were doing that because I wasn't sure what it means lol. Also, I have read a little about fish extenders and it sounds really neat! I would like to participate with my family! Can you let me know what the details are of how it works? This is our first cruise with Disney and we are so excited ALWAYS looking for any pointers!
Do the people on the boards try to meet each other on the ship at any certain times? It would be nice for the kiddos to be able to meet some friends! (well mom and dad too)
Thank you for organizing things!

scrapbookingtigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:53 PM   #134
scrapbookingtigger
Mouseketeer

Countdown

644 more days!!!!

scrapbookingtigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #135
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapbookingtigger View Post
Hello!
I see you are in charge of some of the DIS events on our Disney cruise next December. I just went on your site and added my info because it looked like you didn't have everything on there, but what does MVMCP mean? I didn't say we were doing that because I wasn't sure what it means lol. Also, I have read a little about fish extenders and it sounds really neat! I would like to participate with my family! Can you let me know what the details are of how it works? This is our first cruise with Disney and we are so excited ALWAYS looking for any pointers!
Do the people on the boards try to meet each other on the ship at any certain times? It would be nice for the kiddos to be able to meet some friends! (well mom and dad too)
Thank you for organizing things!
I added your info to the web page. Thank you for submitting it. Anyone who doesn't see their info on our web page, it is because you have never submitted it to me.
I will be posting all the cruise events, meets , etc on our web page that people suggest. However if someone suggests something they are in charge of organizing it. This is my family vacation and I won't be handling all that, just the posting it on the page so everyone knows. If I let myself get to involved I won't see my family...lol I will handle the ornament exchange and assigning each family another family. We will have a 3pm meet in an area(will see where others are meeting on the Fantasy future cruises) and at that point kids can introduce themselves. I have seen cruises have ice cream socials, scavenger hunts, etc. Maybe someone would be willing to handle those.
There are so many sites on the fish extender on here...you should have no problem finding the info.

Last edited by ForTheLoveOfDCL; 03-09-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: