Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #1171
scrapbookingtigger
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydiva16 View Post
Well, seeing as how Michelle is no longer able to join us, I guess I can step up and be the leader. Unless someone else would like to do it and then I will gladly step aside (anyone anyone??)!!

I am not as organized as she is, but she will still be able to help manage the website because her cruise that she switched to is not that busy and quite frankly....I will make her help me!!!!

First order of business is to let everyone know that we are still going to have a wonderful time and I don't want anyone feeling like they are not an integral part of this cruise!!! So if anyone has any ideas, thoughts or concerns....please let me know!!

Christi~We are still going to do the pink ladies thing right?! Because after trying to keep the cruise stuff organized I am definitely going to need a drink or two (more like 5 or 6)!!!
Did I miss something? Is Michelle as in Fortheloveofdisneycruise is not going to be sailing with us? I saw that Lianne was not able to go, but not Michelle.... I am confused.....

scrapbookingtigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:40 PM   #1172
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Yes Alisha. Michelle had to drop out of the cruise because of the cost. She did mention it on Facebook, but not everyone is over there, so sorry for the misinformation.
I know she really wishes she could go with us, so I am sure she will still visit us over here on this thread

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #1173
sparklechicks
It's all about the Mouse!

Quote:
Well, seeing as how Michelle is no longer able to join us, I guess I can step up and be the leader. Unless someone else would like to do it and then I will gladly step aside (anyone anyone??)!!

I am not as organized as she is, but she will still be able to help manage the website because her cruise that she switched to is not that busy and quite frankly....I will make her help me!!!!

First order of business is to let everyone know that we are still going to have a wonderful time and I don't want anyone feeling like they are not an integral part of this cruise!!! So if anyone has any ideas, thoughts or concerns....please let me know!!

Christi~We are still going to do the pink ladies thing right?! Because after trying to keep the cruise stuff organized I am definitely going to need a drink or two (more like 5 or 6)!!!

Ty for taking this over! I am able to help with anything that is needed!
MNSSHP/Beach Club Sept 2011
Boardwalk/Disney Fantasy Western June 23, 2012
Disney Dream NYE Dec 28, 2012
Aulani Resort July 12, 2013
MNSSHP/Disney Fantasy Eastern October 19, 2013
proud DVC Member at BWV ....Everything is better with a Disney trip planned b/c It's Just Magical

sparklechicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:19 PM   #1174
remy324
Earning My Ears

So glad we are still having the Pink Ladies get together. So looking forward to that. Will gladly help in any way I can. Just let me know.
remy324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #1175
The2Travelers
Earning My Ears

Location: We live in and travel in a motorhome all of the time.

link to webpage and facebook

I am so sorry Michelle and her family are not coming on this cruise, we were really looking forward to meetingvthem. Her excitement and webpage really helped me feel involved.
Now I admit to using her signiture links to get to the webpage anytime I wanted to check on something. Would someone who was smart enough to save it please repost it.
Maybe add it as a signiture link to another frequent posters name?
Thanks for all your doing, this is our first cruise and we are traveling with our daughter's and 2 grandchildren.
If directed I will gladly help. Just have limited email access at times as we travel. Very excited about meeting many of you on this trip. Cynthia
Old 06-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #1176
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Hi Cynthia~I know Michelle said she was going to leave the web page in her signature because she is the one who developed it and only she can gain access. I don't know why it is not showing right now in her signature, but I will see what the deal is.

And thanks everyone for offering to help!!! See...we are a great group DISsers!!!! I guess as it gets closer to cruise time we can see where we stand with things that need to be done

Now off to hunt Michelle down to see where our webpage is

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 06-11-2013, 10:53 PM   #1177
Magic25
Mouseketeer

Hey all! Haven't posted in a long time but read the posts daily. I can't believe Michelle and family are leaving the group - they will be sorely missed. She is definitely a great organizer and the web page she created definitely helped us sign up for all of the planned activities during the cruise.

The link to her signup list is below. Like others let us know if there is anything we can do to help out.

https://sites.google.com/site/mickey...cruise/fe-list
Old 06-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #1178
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic25 View Post
Hey all! Haven't posted in a long time but read the posts daily. I can't believe Michelle and family are leaving the group - they will be sorely missed. She is definitely a great organizer and the web page she created definitely helped us sign up for all of the planned activities during the cruise.

The link to her signup list is below. Like others let us know if there is anything we can do to help out.

https://sites.google.com/site/mickey...cruise/fe-list
Thank you Christina for the link. I have added it to my signature, so we are able to access it again. I also noticed the web page does not list the ages of your boys. Did you want that listed? That way we know so they can get age appropriate FE gifts. Let me know. Thanks again

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 06-12-2013, 02:18 PM   #1179
Ward On Board
Mouseketeer

I, too, am sad to see Michelle go. I understand her dilemma, though. I'm happy to help- just let me know what I can do.

We have booked POFQ for 12/11-12/14. We're doing MVMCP on 12/12, so we'll be playing at the resort and/or DTD on 12/11 and 12/13.

Disney Dream December 2012
Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter December 2012
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside December 2013
Ward On Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #1180
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward On Board View Post
I, too, am sad to see Michelle go. I understand her dilemma, though. I'm happy to help- just let me know what I can do.

We have booked POFQ for 12/11-12/14. We're doing MVMCP on 12/12, so we'll be playing at the resort and/or DTD on 12/11 and 12/13.
YAY!
Sonja and Laura -- we'll also be at POFQ, but ONLY for the night of the 13th (we fly in early that morning). We are not going to do MVMCP that night, but will likely either be chilling at the pool or at DTD too!!!! Would be fun to meet you guys before we board if it works out!

We're going away for our anniversary (6/14), to celebrate 16 years! (Of course I will also be celebrating 6 months until the cruise!)
Old 06-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #1181
Magic25
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Thank you Christina for the link. I have added it to my signature, so we are able to access it again. I also noticed the web page does not list the ages of your boys. Did you want that listed? That way we know so they can get age appropriate FE gifts. Let me know. Thanks again
The ages for my kids are 8 and 10 at the time of the cruise.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #1182
Ward On Board
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsketomom View Post
YAY!
Sonja and Laura -- we'll also be at POFQ, but ONLY for the night of the 13th (we fly in early that morning). We are not going to do MVMCP that night, but will likely either be chilling at the pool or at DTD too!!!! Would be fun to meet you guys before we board if it works out!

We're going away for our anniversary (6/14), to celebrate 16 years! (Of course I will also be celebrating 6 months until the cruise!)
That'd be great! We will probably be doing movies under the stars or roasting marshmallows around the campfire that night. Feel free to text me if you are there! 336-587-7733

Disney Dream December 2012
Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter December 2012
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside December 2013
Ward On Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:25 AM   #1183
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward On Board View Post
That'd be great! We will probably be doing movies under the stars or roasting marshmallows around the campfire that night. Feel free to text me if you are there! 336-587-7733
Cool!
I'll text you so you have my # too. That sounds like right up our alley! Other than hitting DTD sometime that day, the rest of the time will be spent by the pool....my kids are fish.

Some fun news here too --- My daughter and I are heading down to Savannah for the YMCA Gymnastics National Championship next week. Due to flight cost and ease(3 hr direct flight), we ended up flying into Orlando and driving up with a teammate. Well we just got the meet schedule and we're done a day and a half earlier than our flight. Since my friend's family will be back in Orlando, we're going to leave Savannah and stay in Orlando for those two nights. So we got to thinking --- what to do in Orlando for a day??? Even though it's a chunk of change to spend on just one day, the girls have worked hard this year, so we're going to head to MK for that day! I'm excited, mainly because we have NO expectations at all! Should be a fun way to celebrate the end of the season -- and the beginning of summer!!

Hope everybody else is doing well!!!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #1184
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Beth~Lucky girl you are that you get to go to Orlando for 2 days!! Hmmm....what are you going to do there?

I just got back from New York City with my family. We went and saw the broadway musical Cinderella by Rodgers & Hammerstein. Let me tell you...It was amazing!!! The costumes, the stage, everything was awesome!!! It was a twist on the original Cinderella. They even had Cinderellas dress change from rags to ball gown right in front of your eyes. It was unreal how they did it!! My girls were on the edge of their seat (me too!) the whole time

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 06-18-2013, 08:09 PM   #1185
casilliman
Mouseketeer

Quote:

OH my goodness !! I am so surprised and sad to hear that Michelle won't be on board! ( I don't get on the computer at times for long story reasons ..so I am just now finding out ) You will be missed and Honored, Michelle! Please stay on line and keep us posted !! ( I suppose I should check FB more often, huh)

Yes, I am still planning a lovely Ladies Get Together ( aka the Pink Palooza) We are meeting Monday at 1pm at the Oh la la Lounge. It will be 13.50 per person for well / call drinks, unlimited orders for an hour)
I have games, door prizes, and fun for everyone planned.

If I can help with anything please let me know !
casilliman is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: