Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #1141
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
ForTheLoveOfDCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,864

Just a reminder---if you want to join the FB page or the activities in our group...you MUST fill out the join us form on the webpage. Link is in my siggie
__________________
Michelle

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:29 PM   #1142
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
ForTheLoveOfDCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,864

Question of the week......what is your favorite part of planning a Disney cruise?????
__________________
Michelle

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-21-2013, 11:22 AM   #1143
cncDisney4
DIS Veteran
 
cncDisney4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 506

Since we took this same cruise a year ago this week, we are going to just relax and enjoy without major planning ... besides Palo brunch! My main planning is going to be for our days at WDW before the cruise (already have MVMCP) and love getting my FE gifts all put together.
__________________
cncDisney4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #1144
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran
 
disneydiva16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liverpool, NY
Posts: 1,621

I still have to buy my MVMCP tkts. I dont know what I am waiting for....MICHELLE!!!
__________________

RobinDh Matt ds22 dd14 dd7
https://sites.google.com/site/counti...olidays121314/Link to web page!!
___________________________________________
DCL 2013 Eastern/ASMu, WDW 2012 All Star Sports/AoA, WDW 2011 Pop Century, DCL 2009 Western, WDW 2009 All Star Movies, WDW 2004 Caribbean Beach Resort
disneydiva16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #1145
SEVP
Nova Scotia, Canada
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 95

ForTheLoveOfDCL/Michelle

Sent you two PMs a week or so ago, if you get a chance to look a them . . .

We are going to be at Magic Kingdom on the 12th too but not doing MVMCP this time. Staying at the POFQ for 3 nights prior to the cruise, too.
__________________
2011 WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge
2011 DCL - Magic
2013 WDW - Port Orleans French Quarter
2013 DCL - Fantasy
2014 DCL - Fantasy
2014 WDW - Port Orleans French Quarter
SEVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #1146
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran
 
noahsketomom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 553

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVP View Post
ForTheLoveOfDCL/Michelle

Sent you two PMs a week or so ago, if you get a chance to look a them . . .

We are going to be at Magic Kingdom on the 12th too but not doing MVMCP this time. Staying at the POFQ for 3 nights prior to the cruise, too.
Hi Sonja!
We'll be at POFQ too....but just for the day and night before the cruise. Won't be long now!!!!
__________________
Beth - Trying to keep up with the rest of them!
DH DS (12) DD (11) DS (8) DD (7)
noahsketomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:41 AM   #1147
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
ForTheLoveOfDCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,864

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVP View Post
ForTheLoveOfDCL/Michelle

Sent you two PMs a week or so ago, if you get a chance to look a them . . .

We are going to be at Magic Kingdom on the 12th too but not doing MVMCP this time. Staying at the POFQ for 3 nights prior to the cruise, too.
Hi Sonja...I have been working everyday...long hours. I will update when I get a chance.

Just a note to everyone. Updating WON'T be daily over the summer. I work 6 days a week, 55-65 hours a week. So Bare with me and don't fret. If u want me to know an update... I will look in the join us form or send me a PM. I will not hunt for info on this thread. Just to tired for that. Thanks to all for understanding!!
__________________
Michelle

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #1148
SEVP
Nova Scotia, Canada
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 95

No worries. I wasn't sure I did it right - that's all. We still have 205 days
__________________
2011 WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge
2011 DCL - Magic
2013 WDW - Port Orleans French Quarter
2013 DCL - Fantasy
2014 DCL - Fantasy
2014 WDW - Port Orleans French Quarter
SEVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #1149
SEVP
Nova Scotia, Canada
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsketomom View Post
Hi Sonja!
We'll be at POFQ too....but just for the day and night before the cruise. Won't be long now!!!!
It looks really nice, we are looking forward to that part of the trip too! We are going to go to MK and HS & hopefully DD if we can fit it all it - never been there so it will be exciting!!

I just hope the weather will be as nice as last year. My parents are there now and they said it's HOT - yippee hopefully that's a sign of weather to follow . . .

My son's name is Noah - is that your son's name too??
__________________
2011 WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge
2011 DCL - Magic
2013 WDW - Port Orleans French Quarter
2013 DCL - Fantasy
2014 DCL - Fantasy
2014 WDW - Port Orleans French Quarter
SEVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #1150
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran
 
noahsketomom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 553

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVP View Post

It looks really nice, we are looking forward to that part of the trip too! We are going to go to MK and HS & hopefully DD if we can fit it all it - never been there so it will be exciting!!

I just hope the weather will be as nice as last year. My parents are there now and they said it's HOT - yippee hopefully that's a sign of weather to follow . . .

My son's name is Noah - is that your son's name too??
Yes...hoping for good weather too, but realistically anything will be better than New England winter!!!!

We have a Noah too! Ours just turned 8 last week! How old is yours?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________
Beth - Trying to keep up with the rest of them!
DH DS (12) DD (11) DS (8) DD (7)
noahsketomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:51 AM   #1151
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
ForTheLoveOfDCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,864

Good Morning all!! Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! We just set up our pool....hoping for no leaks in the liner, need another year out of it! Then yesterday I went through the cruise totes. Wrote down anything I needed! Packing for 7 people is hard especially coordinating offits. I also made a hall closet the cruise closet...needless to say--IT IS FULL!!!
Nelia woke up this morning nautious...really hoping to get her off to school as she only has 3 days left of school. I have to work a double today!! Yuck =(
__________________
Michelle

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #1152
SEVP
Nova Scotia, Canada
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsketomom View Post
Yes...hoping for good weather too, but realistically anything will be better than New England winter!!!!

We have a Noah too! Ours just turned 8 last week! How old is yours?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
You are right about the weather - it is only 7 C here today!

My Noah turned 6 in March! It is wonderful he will have someone close to his age to play with!
__________________
2011 WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge
2011 DCL - Magic
2013 WDW - Port Orleans French Quarter
2013 DCL - Fantasy
2014 DCL - Fantasy
2014 WDW - Port Orleans French Quarter
SEVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #1153
scrapbookingtigger
Mouseketeer
 
scrapbookingtigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rockford, Michigan
Posts: 86

Hello! We had a pretty laid back memorial weekend. Got the deck stained and the bird feeders hung. Now just waiting for our new patio furniture to arrive! Our youngest Jake had his tonsils out a week ago Monday and he is finally coming around to eating today. No more strep throat for us I have been attempting to organize our pre/post cruise activities. Thinking a rental car....any thoughts on dollar or thrifty? They seem the most reasonably priced.
__________________

scrapbookingtigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #1154
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran
 
disneydiva16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liverpool, NY
Posts: 1,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapbookingtigger View Post
Hello! We had a pretty laid back memorial weekend. Got the deck stained and the bird feeders hung. Now just waiting for our new patio furniture to arrive! Our youngest Jake had his tonsils out a week ago Monday and he is finally coming around to eating today. No more strep throat for us I have been attempting to organize our pre/post cruise activities. Thinking a rental car....any thoughts on dollar or thrifty? They seem the most reasonably priced.
I hope your son feels better soon!!!
We have booked Dollar for our pre and post cruise car. I got an SUV and got a pretty good rate. I just have to book my hotel for the post cruise. I am thinking downtown Disney for my stay. We shall see.
__________________

RobinDh Matt ds22 dd14 dd7
https://sites.google.com/site/counti...olidays121314/Link to web page!!
___________________________________________
DCL 2013 Eastern/ASMu, WDW 2012 All Star Sports/AoA, WDW 2011 Pop Century, DCL 2009 Western, WDW 2009 All Star Movies, WDW 2004 Caribbean Beach Resort
disneydiva16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:56 PM   #1155
scrapbookingtigger
Mouseketeer
 
scrapbookingtigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rockford, Michigan
Posts: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydiva16 View Post

I hope your son feels better soon!!!
We have booked Dollar for our pre and post cruise car. I got an SUV and got a pretty good rate. I just have to book my hotel for the post cruise. I am thinking downtown Disney for my stay. We shall see.
Thank you! We are looking at buena vista suites for our stay before and after... $99 a night with free breakfast thru mouse savers I am worried we might not like it/location though. We have never been off Disney property. I have been looking at DTD as well but the prices are up there...we shall see, maybe a great groupon deal will come out!
__________________

scrapbookingtigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: