Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #76
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsketomom View Post
Wow --- that website is AMAZING! thank you for putting it all together....it will be so helpful! I just put our info in as we put the deposit down TODAY!!!
I think we're in for the FE too, which will be a first. And it will be a fun thing to do to get us all excited, since we've got plenty of time to think about it!

And more exciting news is that my mom and sis will be joining us again....fun times! We will be quite the brood.....

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Thanks Beth, I try! I put you on the FE, but I need to know who is in what room, that way gifts get delivered appropriately. For now I divided it like I thought..LOL So you will have to tell me for sure!! I think we have a start to a great group. We too have a big group going...13 of us!!! Me & my family, my parents, robin & her famiyl and Norma & her family!! Our group is in the picture in my signature, minus my parents.
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #77
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Very nice pic Beth! It is nice to be able to recognize people once we get to the port. Was that the boarding photo they took before you got on the boat? If so, I thought they used to put the itinerary on the picture too Oh well, I will have to dig my old pic out and double check. I always buy the boarding photo.

Michelle~657 days!!!

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #78
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydiva16 View Post
Very nice pic Beth! It is nice to be able to recognize people once we get to the port. Was that the boarding photo they took before you got on the boat? If so, I thought they used to put the itinerary on the picture too Oh well, I will have to dig my old pic out and double check. I always buy the boarding photo.

Michelle~657 days!!!
Hi Robin!
yes, that's the boarding photo. I figured that we had to buy it no matter what.... I just wish I could've posted it smaller. Me and the boards just don't get along sometimes.

Speaking of, still can't figure out how to double quote....so I'll have to reply to Michelle in a new post!
Old 02-26-2012, 05:36 PM   #79
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Thanks Beth, I try! I put you on the FE, but I need to know who is in what room, that way gifts get delivered appropriately. For now I divided it like I thought..LOL So you will have to tell me for sure!! I think we have a start to a great group. We too have a big group going...13 of us!!! Me & my family, my parents, robin & her famiyl and Norma & her family!! Our group is in the picture in my signature, minus my parents.
Hi Michelle,
Wow -- that is a good sized group...what fun!!!

I'm glad you asked about the FE and staterooms as I was confused what to do. So my mom and sister are in 7170 with the girls, and we are in 7168 with the boys, but I was thinking I would do one fish extender for our family on 7168 and one for my mom and sister on 7170. Or will that make our FE too big? Do you have any idea on this?
I'M CLUELESS --- so feel free to hit me over the head if I'm not making any sense.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:52 PM   #80
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Hi Michelle,
Wow -- that is a good sized group...what fun!!!

I'm glad you asked about the FE and staterooms as I was confused what to do. So my mom and sister are in 7170 with the girls, and we are in 7168 with the boys, but I was thinking I would do one fish extender for our family on 7168 and one for my mom and sister on 7170. Or will that make our FE too big? Do you have any idea on this?
I'M CLUELESS --- so feel free to hit me over the head if I'm not making any sense.
(hitting you over the head)
Ok everyone has there own opinion...but here is my suggestion. Since I know your kids are in with Pam & Courtney, then I will deliver those kids to that stateroom,. That way when they come back to the room they will have stuff for them. I mean I label each bag for each person just in case people just have an FE bag with one pocket outside their room. I will set it up like you stated above, as long as you have an FE hanging for each room, you'll be good to go!
Old 02-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #81
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
(hitting you over the head)
Ok everyone has there own opinion...but here is my suggestion. Since I know your kids are in with Pam & Courtney, then I will deliver those kids to that stateroom,. That way when they come back to the room they will have stuff for them. I mean I label each bag for each person just in case people just have an FE bag with one pocket outside their room. I will set it up like you stated above, as long as you have an FE hanging for each room, you'll be good to go!

So that's ANOTHER question I have -- is it okay if I only put one pocket on each FE?? I was thinking about doing just that...esp because it might solve the confusion factor for our cabins.

Truth be told on the last cruise, we also had connecting cabins that had connecting verandas and the connecting doors were almost always open. So it was really like we had one big room. God bless my husband....who has agreed again to be in such close quarters with his SIL and MIL!!
Old 02-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #82
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:

So that's ANOTHER question I have -- is it okay if I only put one pocket on each FE?? I was thinking about doing just that...esp because it might solve the confusion factor for our cabins.

Truth be told on the last cruise, we also had connecting cabins that had connecting verandas and the connecting doors were almost always open. So it was really like we had one big room. God bless my husband....who has agreed again to be in such close quarters with his SIL and MIL!!
Beth no worries, I have them in their cabins. I think as long as the one pocket can hold up to lots of stuff you will have no worries. Just in case you get alot of goodies at once. I am making my parents one using a denim bag and ironing on a DIS graphic. I have a FE made by Tiffany but my parents will only do this on this cruise so they won't need one they can reuse.

I asked DH , "You think we should make a Vacation chain?"(ya know like chains outta construction paper),he's like UMM...NO. I guess 656 days is too many for him
Old 02-26-2012, 09:43 PM   #83
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

OK. I guess I am going to bed now. Dsperate Housewives is not on Good night everyone

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 02-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #84
SEVP
Nova Scotia, Canada

My son Noah will be 6 1/2 by the time of the cruise (our 2nd). He loved the kids club and can't wait to go back. 656 days is a long time for a 4 (soon to be 5) yr old - long time for mommy, too!!

It sounds like he is going to have lots of great company!
2013 DCL - Fantasy
2014 DCL - Fantasy
2014 WDW - Port Orleans French Quarter
SEVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:38 AM   #85
lianne_0325
Mouseketeer

**Edited shoot I went to checkout and it said they only had one available.**

Last edited by lianne_0325; 02-27-2012 at 11:41 AM. Reason: No more in stock
lianne_0325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #86
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianne_0325 View Post
**Edited shoot I went to checkout and it said they only had one available.**
Now you have me curious what you had originaly posted. Was it something good? Dang it...I hate when they only have one of something available!!!

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 02-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #87
lianne_0325
Mouseketeer

Wow this is a much longer link than I had the first time. I wrote up a big description about how fitting I thought it was because we'll be on the Fantasy and because it'll be Christmas time. I added them all to my cart no problem but when I went to check out, it said they only had one in stock! So I didn't even get a set.

http://www.disneystore.com/disney/st...0051&N=1000267
Old 02-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #88
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

OMG Lianne! That Dumbo is too stinkin' cute!!! That would have been awesome. It had to have been another Disser buying them all up for their Christmas cruise cuz who would be buying a holiday Dumbo at this time of year

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 02-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #89
lianne_0325
Mouseketeer

Great point! I thought he was adorable and was hoping to get to purchase quite a few but it didn't work out that way. Guess the kids will just have to fight over the little guy I got. I was tempted by the other Christmas stuff (the Mickey, Minnie, and especially Goofy christmas hats).
Old 02-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #90
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

I saw those hats. I do have them in my cart, I just havent pushed the purchase button. I also stuck in my cart a tote bag, a couple tshirts, a costume, some ornaments.....etc. Yeah, I need to X out of there and step away from the computer!!!

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: