Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #61
2Pirates&1Princess
Mouseketeer

I also have a daughter who will be 14 1/2 on the cruise. Our son was going to come with us, but opted out. Michelle you can post my picture (just make sure it is a good one)
It would be nice to do a meet and greet again at 3pm at one of the lounges. Then we can take a group picture of all of us!

WDW 2000 All Star Movies
WDW 2003 POR Riverside
WDW 2004 Pop Century
DCL Magic 2009 Western Caribbean
WDW 2011 Pop Century
2Pirates&1Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:37 PM   #62
sjbond
Mouseketeer

Roll Call Website.

Love the Roll Call Idea! Can't wait to start making connections with other Dis'ers. This will be our first cruise, so we would love to hear any ideas you have. It would be great if the kids could start contacting each other and building friendships before the cruise.

2006 All Star Movies; 2008 Pop Century; 2010 Caribbean Beach; 2011 Coronado Springs;
2013 Art of Animation, Beach Club Villas, Coronado Springs and Disney Fantasy cruise;
2014 Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites

Me-Sandi DH-Ryan DS18-Erik DD15-Sara DDog-Piper
sjbond is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #63
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Sandi~Do you think you would want to participate in the FE? That really is so much fun. My kids love going back to the room and finding little goodies in their fe. I know this is your first cruise, but I think it is something you wouldnt want to miss out on

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd
https://sites.google.com/site/counti...olidays121314/Link to web page!!

Old 02-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #64
sjbond
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydiva16 View Post
Sandi~Do you think you would want to participate in the FE? That really is so much fun. My kids love going back to the room and finding little goodies in their fe. I know this is your first cruise, but I think it is something you wouldnt want to miss out on
We're thinking that the FE would be a lot of fun. We'll be busy researching this for the next...way too many months

If you have any hints or tips for us, we'd be all ears!

2006 All Star Movies; 2008 Pop Century; 2010 Caribbean Beach; 2011 Coronado Springs;
2013 Art of Animation, Beach Club Villas, Coronado Springs and Disney Fantasy cruise;

Old 02-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #65
2Pirates&1Princess
Mouseketeer

The FE's are alot of fun! You never know what kinda of goodie you will end up with for the day. I think I was just as excited as my daughter was to go back to the room and see what we got

WDW 2000 All Star Movies
WDW 2003 POR Riverside
WDW 2004 Pop Century
WDW 2011 Pop Century
Old 02-25-2012, 05:37 AM   #66
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Good Morning all. I have been up since 3am with heatburn...makes me cough like crazy so anyhow I worked on the website a bit. Added everyone to the roll call list, and if you fill out and submitted the form I also added that info. I have added a few other things to the form, like do you wanna participate in a Secret Mickey Ornament exchange and do you want to link dining with a fellow cruiser.

The SM Ornament exchange would work like this--- once we get about 2 weeks out, I will randomly select names and assign you a person to have, then you will buy them or make or whatever an ornament and give it to them onboard. You keep who you have a secret and then if you would like tell them onboard. Suggestion is to have their stateroom attendent put it in their room for you when they are making up rooms. Anyhow if you have already filled out the form you can just tell me if you want to partake in that.

Thank you to everyone who has filled out the form...I am so glad I have gmail and all these cool forms and documents are in there and help keep all the info centerally located. It still alot of work but makes it a bit easier.

Sandi--you will love the FE...I am gonna start making some here or there and then once I get my supplies at Xmas time, I will make them probably Jan-March 2013 when I am hibernating from the cold here in Ohio...LOL

Norma I am working on adding your photo from Tusker House unless you have one you like better. Just having a hard time uploading.... will Justin join us this cruise? love that boy, such a sweetheart!

https://sites.google.com/site/disney...pt5122015/home <---Sept. 5th, 2015 Disney Fantasy web page
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:43 AM   #67
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Thank you for doing the website Michelle. I know it is alot of hardwork, but it looks great!
It is snowing here today, so I am totally dreaming of being in the caribbean. We only have 658 more days to go!

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 02-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #68
2Pirates&1Princess
Mouseketeer

I just got home from being out in a blizzard. I went to the mall to look at dresses for the cruise. Some were really cute and some not so cute. I didnt get anything though.
My daughter has cheerleading tonite so I have to go back out in this weather....I so wish I were in the caribbean!!! Summer needs to hurry up and get here

WDW 2000 All Star Movies
WDW 2003 POR Riverside
WDW 2004 Pop Century
WDW 2011 Pop Century
Old 02-25-2012, 04:28 PM   #69
sjbond
Mouseketeer

Now we are hooked....(fish extender joke)

Sorry to hear it is snowing in NY. Against the stereotype of Canadian winters, it is actually very nice here today. It's sunny and 46 degrees...I even converted to Fahrenheit for you. Thanks for inviting us into your cruise gang....We are now already thinking of ideas for fish extender gifts and ornaments

Old 02-25-2012, 04:41 PM   #70
Disneytaffy
Waiting for my prince to come

Hey all teens going to the Caribbean December 14th, 2013!

Hey, I'm sjbond's daughter Sara. I want to start getting to know other teens who will be cruising with us. I started a thread in the Disney cruise meets section called Fantasy December 14th, 2013 Kids chat so we can start getting to know each other. I can't wait to meet you all.

DM= DD= DB= DDOG= ME=

Last edited by Disneytaffy; 02-25-2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Added link
Disneytaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:52 PM   #71
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjbond View Post
Sorry to hear it is snowing in NY. Against the stereotype of Canadian winters, it is actually very nice here today. It's sunny and 46 degrees...I even converted to Fahrenheit for you. Thanks for inviting us into your cruise gang....We are now already thinking of ideas for fish extender gifts and ornaments
We are glad you are joining. We met a wonderful Canadian family on our MR cruise in Jan. We were tables next to each other at dinner. It was nice cause we didn't request a bigger table but with them so close we still had a table mate. So nice!! I love coming up with FE ideas. I know what I am making the adults, and the girls, boys on the other hand...man they are hard after like 6/7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pirates&1Princess View Post
I just got home from being out in a blizzard. I went to the mall to look at dresses for the cruise. Some were really cute and some not so cute. I didnt get anything though.
My daughter has cheerleading tonite so I have to go back out in this weather....I so wish I were in the caribbean!!! Summer needs to hurry up and get here
We are gonna have so much fun shopping for another vacation together, although it is never fair that I have to do it from here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneytaffy View Post
Hey, I'm sjbond's daughter Sara. I want to start getting to know other teens who will be cruising with us. I started a thread in the Disney cruise meets section called Fantasy December 14th, 2013 Kids chat so we can start getting to know each other. I can't wait to meet you all.
Sara, I will sign my DD Sydney up for the DIS and she will join you soon. She is 11 & 3/4...LOL 13 onboard the cruise.

https://sites.google.com/site/disney...pt5122015/home <---Sept. 5th, 2015 Disney Fantasy web page
Old 02-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #72
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

I will have Gabi sign up also to chat. She will enjoy it
Sandi~46 degrees is something like 8 degrees celsius right? I dont know...my math is bad especially using the metric system!!!

I am going to Disney World in 2 months, so I will look for ornaments for our exchange then.

Oh, I just thought of something. My kids dont know they are going to Disney yet, so I cant have Gabi get on here until we come back. It would kinda ruin the surprise if she saw the ticker saying we are going soon

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 02-25-2012, 11:58 PM   #73
2Pirates&1Princess
Mouseketeer

Michelle my cabin number is #6678. I am down the hall from you guys. Please add that to the list. Thank you. Now I am going to bed...yawn!!!!

WDW 2000 All Star Movies
WDW 2003 POR Riverside
WDW 2004 Pop Century
WDW 2011 Pop Century
Old 02-26-2012, 04:29 AM   #74
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pirates&1Princess View Post
Michelle my cabin number is #6678. I am down the hall from you guys. Please add that to the list. Thank you. Now I am going to bed...yawn!!!!
adding ya now...thanks for the #. Yeah we are all together including my parents. So I guess if it's noisy at that end it's us

Old 02-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #75
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran

Wow --- that website is AMAZING! thank you for putting it all together....it will be so helpful! I just put our info in as we put the deposit down TODAY!!!
I think we're in for the FE too, which will be a first. And it will be a fun thing to do to get us all excited, since we've got plenty of time to think about it!

And more exciting news is that my mom and sis will be joining us again....fun times! We will be quite the brood.....

sorry the pic is so big --- couldn't get the smaller version??

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Good Morning all. I have been up since 3am with heatburn...makes me cough like crazy so anyhow I worked on the website a bit. Added everyone to the roll call list, and if you fill out and submitted the form I also added that info. I have added a few other things to the form, like do you wanna participate in a Secret Mickey Ornament exchange and do you want to link dining with a fellow cruiser.

The SM Ornament exchange would work like this--- once we get about 2 weeks out, I will randomly select names and assign you a person to have, then you will buy them or make or whatever an ornament and give it to them onboard. You keep who you have a secret and then if you would like tell them onboard. Suggestion is to have their stateroom attendent put it in their room for you when they are making up rooms. Anyhow if you have already filled out the form you can just tell me if you want to partake in that.

Thank you to everyone who has filled out the form...I am so glad I have gmail and all these cool forms and documents are in there and help keep all the info centerally located. It still alot of work but makes it a bit easier.

Sandi--you will love the FE...I am gonna start making some here or there and then once I get my supplies at Xmas time, I will make them probably Jan-March 2013 when I am hibernating from the cold here in Ohio...LOL

Norma I am working on adding your photo from Tusker House unless you have one you like better. Just having a hard time uploading.... will Justin join us this cruise? love that boy, such a sweetheart!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: