Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #556
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward On Board View Post
Hi friends! We just got home from a 3-nt. Disney Dream cruise and booked another for December 14, 2013! Yay!! The ship was beautifully decorated for Christmas and I'm so exciter to be onboard for a longer time. Three days flew by! I'd like to participate in an FE group if there usa one available. Looking forward to getting to know you all!!
Welcome Aboard!!! Yes we have an FE group going. If you look in my signature you will see a link to our web page I am doing and in there is a JOIN US questionaire. Please fill it out answering every question and I will add ya to the page.

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #557
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian mickey View Post
aloha,
Just rebooked my cruise from the Med 06/27/13. It was just to expensive. I could do 3 cruises on the Fantasy compared to 1 Med cruise.
Just came back from the Fantasy 12/15/12 and did it solo. What a great trip
Probably will do a solo on this trip too.

aloha,
hawaiian mickey
Welcome aboard!!! Thanks for filling out the Join us form , will get ya added.

For those of you who aren't aware. If you want your family added to the web page picture page, send me an email with the attachment and I will get ya added. It's nice to see a face and maybe make it easier to recognize each other at the port!!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #558
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Amy... how old did u say the baby would be at cruise time???

Old 12-31-2012, 11:39 AM   #559
aymekae
Mouseketeer

I'm due April 4th, so probably 8-9 months. Now we're back to probably not bringing him with us. (Considering I can't add him anyway, probably works out a little better.)

I am compromising with the hubby. Our goal this year is to eat out less and prepare food at home. This will save us a lot, and can probably pay for this whole cruise and a few days at WDW if we're diligent. With a baby, and me staying at home, it'd be more inconvenient to leave the house to get food than to just make it home, right? I hope so!

Ben (32) Ayme (28) Ian (10 mo)

DLR Trips - Last: Sep. 2013 Next: Jan. 2014
Honeymoon to WDW (Wilderness Lodge) Sep. 11, 2008
Western Caribbean Cruise (Magic) Dec. 10, 2011
Aulani Nov. 3-12, 2012
Eastern Caribbean Cruise (Fantasy) Dec. 14, 2013
Disneyland Jan. 16-18, 2014 (Neverland 5K)
aymekae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:13 PM   #560
kmaria
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydiva16 View Post
Kristi~ How are you? Long time...no see How are the wedding plans coming along? Do you have your dress yet? If so, is it Cinderella-ish? Cant wait to hear more about your planning. I am sure you're going to make a beautiful bride
Aw thank you Nice to "see" ya again! I fell off the dis wagon for awhile. Life got in the way a bit, ya know what I mean? No dress yet! We'll see if my short self can pull off a full skirt ballgown like Cinderella, LOL! Plans are moving full steam ahead though , got flowers ordered and all of our locations are decided at least! And it's GOOD to be back!
Old 01-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #561
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran

Mvmcp?

Hi guys,
Anybody know when the dates for MVMCP are announced? When you can purchase tickets?

Is anybody considering this for the night before the cruise? Would that be crazy to fly in and do MVMCP at night? Has anybody done it before? Is it worth the $$$$?
Sorry for all the questions......
Just thought it would be fun to have some park fun before the cruise but the working folk who are coming with me can't take too much time off prior to -- especially with Christmas right after our cruise.

So happy that I can now say we are going "THIS YEAR"!!!!!
Old 01-01-2013, 09:56 AM   #562
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsketomom View Post
Woo Hoo!!!!!

RobinDh Matt ds22 dd14 dd7
https://sites.google.com/site/counti...olidays121314/Link to web page!!
Old 01-01-2013, 09:56 AM   #563
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Hi guys,
Anybody know when the dates for MVMCP are announced? When you can purchase tickets?

Is anybody considering this for the night before the cruise? Would that be crazy to fly in and do MVMCP at night? Has anybody done it before? Is it worth the $$$$?
Sorry for all the questions......
Just thought it would be fun to have some park fun before the cruise but the working folk who are coming with me can't take too much time off prior to -- especially with Christmas right after our cruise.

dates are announced around May or June and you can pruchase then. We have done it and well worth it. We have flown in the morning before, done the event and got on the boat a day later. Robin and I will be doing the event.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #564
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by casilliman View Post
Thank you Michelle!
I will sure do the survey tomorrow, I'm so excited about this vacation !!
On the quesionaire you answered recently...I didn't see Brian , Amie and Kelly listed...are they coming and if so participating in anything that I would need their info. Also you just answered the FE as yes nothing else,....I am assuming that is all the same ...yes to Pink ladies of course since you are in charge and yes to ornament exchange???

Old 01-01-2013, 10:09 AM   #565
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmaria View Post
I'm sorry! I hope you can figure it out. It will be my fiance's first time going to WDW before this cruise and I have a feeling if he doesn't fall in love with it during our limited time there that I will have a LOT of trouble getting there anytime soon thereafter! He's already groaning about spending $$ on Disney in 2015 (I promised him our first year married we could pay down debt (student loans, car, etc) and not go on vacations lol!)

For him it is definitely a money-worry thing! Maybe your husband has the same reservations about it!
Hey Kristi, welcome back. Can you do me a favor and go to our web page and click on the join us form and answer ALL the questions. Thank you soo much!!

Old 01-01-2013, 11:54 AM   #566
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
dates are announced around May or June and you can pruchase then. We have done it and well worth it. We have flown in the morning before, done the event and got on the boat a day later. Robin and I will be doing the event.
Thanks, Michelle! That's great to know that it's doable.
I think our gang will try to do it too! (At least the six of us -- and my mom & sis too if they don't need a nap! ) Are you guys hoping to do it that Friday night too?
Old 01-01-2013, 12:07 PM   #567
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Thanks, Michelle! That's great to know that it's doable.
I think our gang will try to do it too! (At least the six of us -- and my mom & sis too if they don't need a nap! ) Are you guys hoping to do it that Friday night too?
Well it kinda depends...Robin and I are thinking of flying down Weds. I am sure it will end up being Friday but honestly if it's offered Weds night or thurs I would prefer those nights and another park Friday or doing MK another day as well.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:15 PM   #568
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Well it kinda depends...Robin and I are thinking of flying down Weds. I am sure it will end up being Friday but honestly if it's offered Weds night or thurs I would prefer those nights and another park Friday or doing MK another day as well.
Gotcha. I would think Wed/Thurs wouldn't be as crowded either. I wish we could go down Thursday, but I'm at the mercy of the working folk (my husband, mom and sister!) and with the way the calendar falls and Christmas...they are all stressing about being away from their respective offices that long. My students are done early in Dec, so there will be NO WORK to even think of!!!
Old 01-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #569
2Pirates&1Princess
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone, It has been awhile since I posted. I hope everyone had a great holiday!!!!
As of right now I am still on this cruise. Financial matters may restrict me, but I am trying to go still. God willing everything will work itself out.
I am still a big time lurker, so I am always reading what is going on here, even if I dont post....sorry Michelle.

WDW 2000 All Star Movies
WDW 2003 POR Riverside
WDW 2004 Pop Century
DCL Magic 2009 Western Caribbean
WDW 2011 Pop Century
2Pirates&1Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #570
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pirates&1Princess View Post
Hi everyone, It has been awhile since I posted. I hope everyone had a great holiday!!!!
As of right now I am still on this cruise. Financial matters may restrict me, but I am trying to go still. God willing everything will work itself out.
I am still a big time lurker, so I am always reading what is going on here, even if I dont post....sorry Michelle.
Norma u live!!!!!! Well I hope you are able to join us, I mean this is better then our WDW trips as the ship has all those places that will babysit our husbands and children!!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: