Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2012, 05:47 PM   #16
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Hello Everyone!!! We are now signed up for this cruise. I am soooo excited! It will be me (Robin), DH (Matt), DD 14 (Gabrielle), DD 7 (Sophia) at time of cruise. This is our second Disney cruise. We normally vacation in Sept/Oct, so I am thrilled to go in December to see the Christmas decorations.
Our friends have booked as well, so I am sure Michelle will be showing up here shortly
Cant wait to get to know everyone over the next 2 years!!!!

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 01-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #17
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydiva16 View Post
Hello Everyone!!! We are now signed up for this cruise. I am soooo excited! It will be me (Robin), DH (Matt), DD 14 (Gabrielle), DD 7 (Sophia) at time of cruise. This is our second Disney cruise. We normally vacation in Sept/Oct, so I am thrilled to go in December to see the Christmas decorations.
Our friends have booked as well, so I am sure Michelle will be showing up here shortly
Cant wait to get to know everyone over the next 2 years!!!!
Well since you mentioned it I guess I must join...LOL

I am Michelle, I will be sailing with DH(Del), DD13(Sydney) & DD9(Nelia) at time of cruise. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise and finally Gold members!! We booked a dummy date last week aboard the Wonder and after some chat Robin and I agreed this date would be fun. I am looking forward to chatting over the next year and 11 months.
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-28-2012, 03:37 AM   #18
miztressuz
Mouseketeer

welcome aboard!

Only 1 year, 10 months, 16 days.... but really, who's counting?

with getting so close to the Fantasy MV I keep wanting to move up the date so i don't have to wait so long to see it but i'm trying to remember the grand plan, WDW and DCL at Christmas. we want to do both at the same time and can't afford it this year but it's just so hard to wait!
DCL
??? '16 Magic, maybe??
Dec '14 7 night Fantasy
Oct '11 4 night Dream
miztressuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #19
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

I have changed my cruise dates so many times it isnt funny! But unless they come out with better itineraries when they announce the 2014 calendar, I am sticking with this cruise, plus my friends are wtith me so it will be nice. Michelle is going on the fantasy in October, so I may have her book me another "dummy date" cruise so I can check out the dream.
It just seems like this cruise is soooooo far away

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 01-28-2012, 08:28 PM   #20
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
I have changed my cruise dates so many times it isnt funny! But unless they come out with better itineraries when they announce the 2014 calendar, I am sticking with this cruise, plus my friends are wtith me so it will be nice. Michelle is going on the fantasy in October, so I may have her book me another "dummy date" cruise so I can check out the dream.
It just seems like this cruise is soooooo far away
Calm down there....you are not changing cruises unless we change together. And of course I will book you a dummy date onboard in October. You have got the week at Disney coming soon....relax we just have more time to have fun shopping via facetime, facebook and chatting....oh how I am so excited!!! I really would love to move it up but just chatting last night and planning our formal/semi formal nights and the dresses and glamour...oh so excited I had to........
Old 02-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #21
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
...oh so excited I had to........
LOL...I can guess what that is

I know this cruise is a long time from now, but I love talking about it and my Dh doesnt want to hear about it yet until we are a couple months out I did tell him that while we are down at WDW during Christmas, we will go to MVMCP. I have never been and that is something that is a must! He just nods and says "yeah yeah" I guess that is why I am glad I have the Dis

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Old 02-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #22
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
LOL...I can guess what that is

I know this cruise is a long time from now, but I love talking about it and my Dh doesnt want to hear about it yet until we are a couple months out I did tell him that while we are down at WDW during Christmas, we will go to MVMCP. I have never been and that is something that is a must! He just nods and says "yeah yeah" I guess that is why I am glad I have the Dis
Ummmmmmmm and ME!!!!!!!!! 4 talks and shopping via cell phones and facetiming
Old 02-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #23
lianne_0325
Mouseketeer

Just got off the Dream yesterday and booked on-board for this sailing. Since I only booked the Dream a few weeks ago, I can't imagine the anticipation I'm going to have over the next almost two years.
lianne_0325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #24
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Hey all....I have started a web page as I have done for every cruise I have been on. You will find a roll call list, FE list( if anyone wants to do the FE let me know), and many facts, excursions etc...go check it out!! Also there will be a SM list(secret Mickey..AKA secret santa)if anyone wants to that as well....names assigned closer to cruise.

Also found a cute graphic which I will post once it's edited in case anyone likes for shirts, magnets, etc.

Well off to bed....I love the thought of Christmas Cruise...well as close as I will get to Christmas!!

Ps a link to the web page is in my signature

Last edited by ForTheLoveOfDCL; 02-05-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:57 PM   #25
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

I just happen to be shopping at my local Walmart and saw that they had 75% off Christmas items, so i picked up a couple things that I thought would be great for fish extender gifts. I know we haven't started talking about that yet, but I definitely want to do it

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Last edited by disneydiva16; 02-07-2012 at 04:35 PM.
disneydiva16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #26
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Here is a cruise logo......Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Cruise , ya know like MVMCP at WDW! I hope you all like it and I think it will look great on shirts, magnets, etc.

Last edited by ForTheLoveOfDCL; 02-20-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #27
lianne_0325
Mouseketeer

I think it is wonderful!

How do I get my information onto your roll call list? And we'd like to participate in the FE. We had a great time doing it on the Dream.
lianne_0325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #28
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianne_0325 View Post
I think it is wonderful!

How do I get my information onto your roll call list? And we'd like to participate in the FE. We had a great time doing it on the Dream.
If you click on the link to the web page(in my signature under dec 14, 2013) I am working on, there is a join us page where you answer the questions and this will go to my gmail documents and store the info, then I will update the pages on the webpage. Check it out
Can't wait for Christmas Cruise!!!

Last edited by ForTheLoveOfDCL; 02-10-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #29
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Check out my webpage for this cruise

Last edited by ForTheLoveOfDCL; 02-10-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #30
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

I like it.

RobinDh Matt ds dd dd

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: