Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #451
beatlesblonde
When will the madness end?

I'm still having trouble settling in to "real life". It's hard to imagine that a week ago it was pirate night! We had an amazing time and look forward to cruising again. I'm working on recapping the trip on my blog: http://stylesandsmarts.blogspot.com/ DH is away for work but we'll have video to come too once he's returned.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*

*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy*
beatlesblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:52 AM   #452
JohnPA
DisDad #627

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlesblonde View Post
I'm still having trouble settling in to "real life". It's hard to imagine that a week ago it was pirate night! We had an amazing time and look forward to cruising again. I'm working on recapping the trip on my blog: http://stylesandsmarts.blogspot.com/ DH is away for work but we'll have video to come too once he's returned.
Rachel:

Just got done reading first 3 days of your trip report. It stinks that we were part of both groups (here and WDWRadio) and never got to meet. Next time though, let's make a point of it. We signed up for next cruise too. We went on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean this past May and loved it. 7 nights is just so much more fun. How awesome was it to sing along with the man who wrote the songs? Singing "Hundred Acre Wood" with Richard Sherman got me all choked up so that I could hardly get the song out.

I think that you were part of my son's WDWRadio FE group. I didn't get to see all his gifts, but yours looked familiar.

Can't wait to read the rest of your impressions - especially of Castaway Cay! Did you get any spa time in? That's what Pam and I spend all our money on. No jewelry to bring home, just super relaxed mind, body and spirit.

Need to keep in touch, after all, it's less than a year until the next WDW Radio cruise.
Register to remove

Old 11-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #453
beatlesblonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPA View Post
Rachel:

Just got done reading first 3 days of your trip report. It stinks that we were part of both groups (here and WDWRadio) and never got to meet. Next time though, let's make a point of it. We signed up for next cruise too. We went on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean this past May and loved it. 7 nights is just so much more fun. How awesome was it to sing along with the man who wrote the songs? Singing "Hundred Acre Wood" with Richard Sherman got me all choked up so that I could hardly get the song out.

I think that you were part of my son's WDWRadio FE group. I didn't get to see all his gifts, but yours looked familiar.

Can't wait to read the rest of your impressions - especially of Castaway Cay! Did you get any spa time in? That's what Pam and I spend all our money on. No jewelry to bring home, just super relaxed mind, body and spirit.

Need to keep in touch, after all, it's less than a year until the next WDW Radio cruise.
Thanks John for stopping by and reading. Assuming we go on the Fantasy for sure (we booked to lock in the incentives but aren't 100% set on going), yes we need to try and meet up. I know you were on our FE list and remember stopping by your room Sunday night to drop off our gifts. If you got the "Cruise Survival Pack" in ziplock baggies those are from us. There's a URL on the paper that'll take you to our Youtube channel. Once DH comes back from out of town for work we'll have our cruise recap video up.

We didn't get any spa time, we tried not to spend any more money than we already had. We had a $25 on board credit and went through it just in drinks There was so much that we didn't get to do (we only rode the Auquaduck ONCE!) and hope that we can get to on the next one.

Certainly keep in touch! I'm on Disboards fairly frequently, the WDW Radio forums kinda frequently, Facebook and Twitter.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*

*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy*
Old 11-19-2012, 11:49 PM   #454
beatlesblonde

Our video is up! You can view all three parts on my blog here

Old 11-20-2012, 04:53 PM   #455
disneygal6568
making dreams come true

My review of Pirates Night! http://www.wdwradio.com/2012/11/its-...io-cruise-2-0/

Keep the Magic Alive!
disneygal6568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #456
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Hi all. Life sure has been crazy since we got home on the 15th. We actually got home later than planned too as my car had a flat tire at my sisters house 2 1/2 hours away from home and then we found it was not the tire, but the rim was cracked. I drove home on the spare. Talk about scary thrill rides.

I need to catch up, but plan to read the blogs and veiw the videos posted. If anyone is doing a trip trip report, please post the link here. I would love to follow along.

Speaking of TR's....

I have started my Trip report for the Dream Cruise. I invite you all to come over and join in the fun there as well.

Oh The Places We Go, The People We See
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #457
beatlesblonde

I did my TR on my blog, link is in my siggy. Should I add it here to? Would it make it easier for everyone?

Old 03-22-2013, 10:16 AM   #458
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Does anyone else have a TR going about the cruise on Dis? I am slowly plugging along on mine, but I would love to read others as well.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: