Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #856
TIGGER/POOH4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine ingersoll View Post
I just learned all about the fish extenders from a neighbor. I have been told that this is something my daughter would really like. I was hoping that I could at least get her added to the list of kids. My husband and I do not have to get added. I know that it is less than 75 days but I just found out about the fish extenders today at day 66. Let me know...

Thanks,
Elaine
to the Father's Day Eastern Fantasy. The FE was closed last week but I will see if the other participants have an issue adding you at this time. Please give me a day or two to get back to you. If there are any other questions that I can help you with regarding the cruise please let me know. Thanks
Oct 2011 DCL Eastern, Jun 2012 DCL Western
Jun 2013 DCL Eastern, Jun 2014 DCL Western

TIGGER/POOH4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #857
sterlint
WDW veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbi565 View Post
I called about reserving the D-lounge, and they're emailing me a private event form that I will need to fill out and submit to request the use of the space. The gentleman I spoke to said they will decide the request 30 days from sail date.
Sounds great! Thanks for doing the leg work on this!
sterlint is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-10-2013, 09:52 PM   #858
ambersharley
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbi565 View Post
I called about reserving the D-lounge, and they're emailing me a private event form that I will need to fill out and submit to request the use of the space. The gentleman I spoke to said they will decide the request 30 days from sail date.
That is so cool! Thanks for taking care of this!
1987 WDW
ambersharley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:49 AM   #859
TIGGER/POOH4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I just learned all about the fish extenders from a neighbor. I have been told that this is something my daughter would really like. I was hoping that I could at least get her added to the list of kids. My husband and I do not have to get added. I know that it is less than 75 days but I just found out about the fish extenders today at day 66. Let me know...

Thanks,
Elaine
Elaine, The group did not have an issue adding you. Please read the first post of this thread for the FE instructions. Since you do not have more than 10 posts to PM on the DIS, you will need to email me your information to nascar9@aol.com. Thanks

Last edited by TIGGER/POOH4; 04-11-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #860
jaysteb
Earning My Ears

Just booked our cruise today on this ship. We originally were going to Alaska on the Wonder in July but had to switch it. Love that Disney Cruise Line was so accomidatting. Bummed we are too late for the FE but that's not too big of a deal since my daughter will be in awww over everything else Best part about swtiching to this ship other then it being new, makes my trip come a month sooner.

jaysteb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #861
TIGGER/POOH4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysteb View Post
Just booked our cruise today on this ship. We originally were going to Alaska on the Wonder in July but had to switch it. Love that Disney Cruise Line was so accomidatting. Bummed we are too late for the FE but that's not too big of a deal since my daughter will be in awww over everything else Best part about swtiching to this ship other then it being new, makes my trip come a month sooner.
aboard the Father's Day Eastern Fantasy. Sorry about your Wonder Alaska but glad you can join us in the warm Caribbean. Please also feel free to join our FB page as well. The link is in the first post of this thread. If you have any questions regarding the Fantasy or the Eastern itinerary please feel free to ask away.

Old 04-11-2013, 07:20 PM   #862
Rapunzie
The lost Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyobsession101 View Post
Ok well, basically, if you're a Disney fan, you will literally have the time of your life on this cruise!!! There's a million and one things to do on the ship, and all of them are extremely fun! First things first: the Teen activities. We will be doing most of our "teens exclusive" things at the Vibe, a cool hangout with lots of comfy spots to lounge in, and lots of things to do! On this cruise ship, the Fantasy, the Vibe is packed with a huge television, cozy couches all over the place, computers (which have a really cool feature I'll talk about in a bit), and these porthole-like pods where you can sit and watch TV on your own personal screen, listen to your music, or play video games, and you don't have to be pestered by other people. Anyways, there are always a bunch of fun people to hang out with in the club (two of them being my sister and I ) and games set up not by the counselors, but US, the teens.

I'm really sorry, but I have a project due tomorrow that I have to finish so I will finish writing this post ASAP!
Wow it sounds amazing and im not just a disney fan... im a disney FREAK!!! i can't wait to meet you!! im so excited all of these things sound fun!! thank you solo much!!
Rapunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #863
tinkSA5
Earning My Ears

Hi!!

Hi! I'm Olive and I'm 13. This will be my 4th Disney cruise and I'm hoping to meet some kids my age.

Last edited by tinkSA5; 04-13-2013 at 09:05 AM.
tinkSA5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:32 AM   #864
bobbi565
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thanks,
Elaine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysteb View Post
Welcome aboard, both! You're joining up just as the excitement is reaching a fever pitch. Who is in your crew? We've got lots of kids of all ages among our ranks, so your younger members should be able to find plenty of mates to keep them company in the clubs and other activities. I'm sailing with one of the many 10 yo boys in our ranks (along with his father!). Make sure you send me a request to join on our facebook group, if you do that kind of thing, and spend some time perusing this thread to get all sorts of opinions and advice about itineraries, excursions, and onboard activities!
Cruises To Date:Jan. 25 - 28, 2007: 3 Night Bahamian on the Wonder May 3 - 10, 2008: 7 Night Western Caribbean on the Magic June 15 - 22, 2013: 7 Night Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy June 13 - 20, 2015: 7 Night Western Caribbean on the Fantasy
Trips to WDW: 1972 - off site, 1974 - off site, July 1999 - Caribbean Beach, April 2010 - Pop Century, June 2012 - Pop Century, Dec. 2012 - Animal Kingdom Lodge, June 2014 - Pop Century
May 3-10 Western Trippie: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1726945 June 15 - 22 Eastern Trippie http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post48933156
bobbi565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #865
Neriberi
Mouseketeer

Any Settlers of Catan fans on this cruise?
Dream SSMC 2011, 2013 Magic New England 2012
Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 2013 Moms Only Bahamian Magic 2014 Birthday on the Dream 2014
Neriberi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #866
VaBeachCruzCrew
Earning My Ears

Goole Document

Hi I just requested access for the FE spreadsheet.

Jessica

Fantasy August 2013
Magic April 2014
VaBeachCruzCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #867
GBBTomorrow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvavacation View Post

On a side note, I thought I would mention that my eldest daughter would be willing to talk to any of the teens that might be interested in the Disney Professional Internships or College Programs. She was an intern at The Land two years ago, and since then has been part of the Disney recruitment team (aka-brainwashing) at her University. If anyone has kids interested, and wants to talk to someone that loved her time as a Professional Intern, seek us out!
Hi! My kids would love to meet your daughter! They all want to do the college program. My 16 year-old is the closest to doing it, and she would like to work at Animal Kingdom as one of the people who carry the animals around for people to learn about. Thank you for this offer! We will definitely look for you.
GBBTomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:59 PM   #868
GBBTomorrow
DIS Veteran

Does anybody know the hours for the buffet (the one nearest the pool...was Topsiders/BeachBlanket on other ships) on embarkation day? We have the 11:30 PAT, and were thinking about swimming before lunch. If we swim/Aquaduck when we board, will there be time for the buffet? We also plan to come to the meet at 3:00.

Realizing I sound like a hyper-planner in this post. I just like to have the first day mapped out, and then I relax. Thanks!
GBBTomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #869
ambersharley
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBTomorrow View Post
Does anybody know the hours for the buffet (the one nearest the pool...was Topsiders/BeachBlanket on other ships) on embarkation day? We have the 11:30 PAT, and were thinking about swimming before lunch. If we swim/Aquaduck when we board, will there be time for the buffet? We also plan to come to the meet at 3:00.

Realizing I sound like a hyper-planner in this post. I just like to have the first day mapped out, and then I relax. Thanks!
I can't help you with the times, but I am so glad I am not the only one! My husband thinks I have a sickness with planning. LOL
1987 WDW
ambersharley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:31 AM   #870
TIGGER/POOH4
DIS Veteran

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only

weeks to go to the Fantasy.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: