Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: How should we split the FE?
Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms) 15 50.00%
Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms) 15 50.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2013, 08:25 AM   #616
heatherpenni
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainminnie View Post
Hi, this will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We have done door decorations in the past, but have not done the FE exchange, and are excited to participate!

My husband and I have a 6yo son, soon to be in the 1st grade, who LOVES the Kids' club. We are also traveling with another family who has a 5yo daughter. We don't know our rooms yet, we have a guaranteed inside room, on deck 8, 9, or 10.

Please let me know what I need to do to participate. I don't have a FE, but am working on getting/making one. Looking forward to a fun cruise! If anyone has kids in the 5-7 range that are looking for playmates, please let us know.
My daughter, Madison, will be 5 (almost 6) on the cruise!
heatherpenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:40 AM   #617
LOLZdisney
Earning My Ears

So we finally have the final count for who is cruising with me! Its me, my mom, my aunt, and my younger cousin. I'm encouraging all of them to go all out for pirate night, but my mom is apprehensive, and my cousin is 12 going on "too old and cool to do anything fun." So I just wanted to take a quick head count, how many of you are dressing up for pirate night?
LOLZdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-29-2013, 09:15 AM   #618
thatmrscook
Earning My Ears

So excited!!!!! Now that school is out, I can start making out FE and gifts. This is my husband and my first cruise and we are over the moon!!! To add to the FE info (stateroom #5050) Phillip's fave characters are Mickey and Baloo. I love Belle, and Mickey and Minnie. This cruise is to celebrate our 21st anniversary, and I can't wait!!!
See you all soon!!!
thatmrscook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:09 AM   #619
hamfam22
Earning My Ears

We would like to be added to the FE list! We are in room 9120.
Barry
Jordan
Jacob-9
Stella-4
Thanks!
hamfam22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:28 PM   #620
johnsons3
Earning My Ears

Red face would love to participate in the FE

Hello All!

Just found this site and my family and I will on this cruise too and would love to participate in the fish exchange. I hope its not too late... could someone please tell me how I can be addded?

Thanks!
Julie

Cabin #8078
RJ
Julie
Aubrie-3

Last edited by johnsons3; 06-29-2013 at 12:30 PM. Reason: forgot to add cabin and names
johnsons3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #621
Embraer
Mouseketeer

Just in the nick of time, welcome to the boards and our thread
Old 06-29-2013, 03:20 PM   #622
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLZdisney View Post
So we finally have the final count for who is cruising with me! Its me, my mom, my aunt, and my younger cousin. I'm encouraging all of them to go all out for pirate night, but my mom is apprehensive, and my cousin is 12 going on "too old and cool to do anything fun." So I just wanted to take a quick head count, how many of you are dressing up for pirate night?
Sorry, not the answer you wanted to hear, but we won't dress up at all, we have a reservation at Palo that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatmrscook View Post
So excited!!!!! Now that school is out, I can start making out FE and gifts. This is my husband and my first cruise and we are over the moon!!! To add to the FE info (stateroom #5050) Phillip's fave characters are Mickey and Baloo. I love Belle, and Mickey and Minnie. This cruise is to celebrate our 21st anniversary, and I can't wait!!!
See you all soon!!!
Got your stateroom number! It won't be long now and we will all be on our way. We have one more week of school and I cannot wait for the holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamfam22 View Post
We would like to be added to the FE list! We are in room 9120.
Barry
Jordan
Jacob-9
Stella-4
Thanks!

I updated my first post and put you on the online list! Sign up will be closed tomorrow and then the split lists will be posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsons3 View Post
Hello All!

Just found this site and my family and I will on this cruise too and would love to participate in the fish exchange. I hope its not too late... could someone please tell me how I can be addded?

Thanks!
Julie

Cabin #8078
RJ
Julie
Aubrie-3

You are just in time for the FE. We will close sign up tomorrow. I added you to the lists in my first post and the online list for the FE.
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:24 PM   #623
captainminnie
Earning My Ears

Facebook Page?

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for this cruise? (Disney Fantasy, August 10-17, 2013)
captainminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #624
Embraer
Mouseketeer

https://www.facebook.com/groups/239418719534163/
Old 06-29-2013, 08:57 PM   #625
johnsons3
Earning My Ears

FE Poll

looks like the poll has closed but my vote would be for 3

Thanks!
johnsons3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:00 PM   #626
twacht
Earning My Ears

closed poll

I am currently not in the FE however have still been considering it. I would have voted for dividing the group into 3 groups. Smaller would make it more manageable
Thanks
Tracy
twacht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #627
yellowrosedtxn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLZdisney View Post
Does that mean you are going to be joining the FE group??? :-) I am going to dress up as a pirate, sort of. I have the pants, but I have to figure out the shirt. I haven't decided on what else I might need besides a bandana and possibly a pirate hat. Not sure how much my family will be dressing up though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatmrscook View Post
See you all soon!!!
I put down your favorite characters on the spreadsheet. THANKS!

Quote:
Hello All!

Thanks!
Julie

Cabin #8078
RJ
Julie
Aubrie-3
WELCOME ABOARD!! I am so excited. I don't know if you have read the whole thread or not, but this is my first cruise. I am just so excited I can hardly stand it (and the people I work with are counting down with me!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainminnie View Post
Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for this cruise? (Disney Fantasy, August 10-17, 2013)
Quote:

Thanks!
Did you find us ok on FB? FB is just an extension of this group. Some people can navigate FB better than DISBoards. But we are all ONE big group! I know that Johnsons3 found us!! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twacht View Post
I am currently not in the FE however have still been considering it. I would have voted for dividing the group into 3 groups. Smaller would make it more manageable
Thanks
Tracy
Tracy, I hope you join our group! I know Karin has been dealing with the end of the school and has been really busy. BUT I think she will take your vote into consideration.

Karin, it was brought up on FB that our FE group might want to make a Lime Green Mickey Head pin to wear on the ship so we can be recognized. We have paint chips at some of our stores here that we can get, then laminate them and put backings on. There are a few that have said they would pick up extra for anyone on the DISBoards that would like one that might not be able to pick them up because they don't have a store to get them at in their country. What do you think about that idea?

Also, it looks like so far that the vote is to meet at the 3:15 time on the first day. I will let you know what outcome of that poll is.

yellowrosedtxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:04 AM   #628
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thanks!
I am very sorry you are too late for the poll. I have already divided the group by 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twacht View Post
Thanks
Tracy
I am sorry, but the poll was open for nearly a week and I closed it two days before the cut off for a reason. I have already divided the group by 2.
If you still want to join, please do so before midnight MY time (GMT+1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrosedtxn View Post

Karin, it was brought up on FB that our FE group might want to make a Lime Green Mickey Head pin to wear on the ship so we can be recognized. We have paint chips at some of our stores here that we can get, then laminate them and put backings on. There are a few that have said they would pick up extra for anyone on the DISBoards that would like one that might not be able to pick them up because they don't have a store to get them at in their country. What do you think about that idea?

Also, it looks like so far that the vote is to meet at the 3:15 time on the first day. I will let you know what outcome of that poll is.
A revival of the lime green Mickey head. You know they were all the rage a few years ago.
I am sorry, but I don't wear pins, but I might dig up some of our old tags that were to be fixed at camera bags and such.
But I think it would be a nice idea if you made a few extra for the ones of you that cannot get them in their nick of the woods. Ours are just printed out and laminated.

Oh, there is a poll for the meet?
I am glad that most want to do the 3.15 on the first day.
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

Last edited by dizneeat; 06-30-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:10 AM   #629
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

FE participants!

Just a friendly reminder that sign up for the FE will be closed at midnight tonight MY time (GMT +1)
I have also divided the list into two groups as the poll was a draw. I have been working on the group lists already and will post them by Monday evening or Tuesday.

Old 06-30-2013, 10:33 AM   #630
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Navy"]

A revival of the lime green Mickey head. You know they were all the rage a few years ago.
I am sorry, but I don't wear pins, but I might dig up some of our old tags that were to be fixed at camera bags and such.
But I think it would be a nice idea if you made a few extra for the ones of you that cannot get them in their nick of the woods. Ours are just printed out and laminated.

Oh, there is a poll for the meet?
I am glad that most want to do the 3.15 on the first day.
The Old Green Mickey heads , I still have some I believe , plus the long time Dis Thread TEAM FOCKERS lanyards which are also green!!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: