Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: How should we split the FE?
Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms) 15 50.00%
Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms) 15 50.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2013, 01:41 PM   #571
Ewok
Earning My Ears

FE Question

This is our first DCL, are we suppose to bring our FE with us? We make it correct?
Ewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #572
Ewok
Earning My Ears

Hi glad to see another 12 yr old boy on the ship. This is our first DCL my son Willis is 12.
Ewok is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-25-2013, 04:16 AM   #573
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

FE information needed ............

I have contacted
  • sayfay
  • McAndrew
  • rawolfpack
  • Alice-in-wonder
via PM, as we still need information from them.

I still need stateroom numbers from
  • plutoNme
  • jjdemesa
  • AussieBeth
  • Monkeespaw

Would everyone else please check if the information on my list is correct as I will just copy that information into the finished lists.
Thank you!
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:03 AM   #574
Embraer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
This is our first DCL, are we suppose to bring our FE with us? We make it correct?
Yeah, or like those of us none-crafty types get somebody to do it for you on Etsy.com . You'll need to hurry though as some of them take a few weeks to produce

You also need to let Dizneeat know that you want to be included in the FE gift exchange
Old 06-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #575
dclndvc
Earning My Ears

Are we to late for the FE? I am cruising with my mother and daughter and I am sure my little one would love it.
dclndvc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #576
yellowrosedtxn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclndvc View Post
Are we to late for the FE? I am cruising with my mother and daughter and I am sure my little one would love it.
Nope, you are not too late. Karin (Dizneeat) is closing the FE on Jun 30th. So, you are just in time. Please give her your stateroom number, number of people in your stateroom, along with names and the age of your daughter. That way she can place you in whichever group you are going to fall under.

And WELCOME to the group!

yellowrosedtxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #577
AussieBeth
Earning My Ears

sorry, I posted on Facebook. Our GTY stateroom is currently set at 6046. Somewhere someone asked for the children's favourite Disney character. Daniel (2) loves lightning McQueen & Mickey Mouse.
Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean April 14th 2012

Walt Disney World Port Orleans Riverside August 2013
Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean August 10th 2013
Walt Disney World port Orleans French Quarter August 2013
Disney Wonder Alaska August 19th 2013
Hong Kong Disneyland October 2013
Walt Disney World Animal Kingdom Lodge Christmas 2014
Disney Fantasy Eastern December 27th New Years 2014/2015
Our Family:
ME - Stay at home mum DH - Needs a break DS - Just turned 2!
AussieBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:13 PM   #578
jjdemesa
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
FE information needed ............

I have contacted [*]sayfay[*]McAndrew[*]rawolfpack[*]Alice-in-wonder

via PM, as we still need information from them.

I still need stateroom numbers from
[*]plutoNme[*]jjdemesa[*]AussieBeth[*]Monkeespaw

Would everyone else please check if the information on my list is correct as I will just copy that information into the finished lists.
Thank you!
Hi we are stateroom 7666... Also would like to vote for the FE's to split into 3
jjdemesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:18 PM   #579
disneyluvr22
Earning My Ears

Hello all

My family has just booked this cruise. 2nd cruise for us.

Want to do FE
George (me) wife Lily duaghters Clara and Grace both 12
Don't have room number - GTY
disneyluvr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:06 PM   #580
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclndvc View Post

You are just in time.
All we need is everyones first names and the age of your daughter and your stateroom number. If you are in a GTY and don't have it yet, please let us know as soon as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrosedtxn View Post
Nope, you are not too late. Karin (Dizneeat) is closing the FE on Jun 30th. So, you are just in time. Please give her your stateroom number, number of people in your stateroom, along with names and the age of your daughter. That way she can place you in whichever group you are going to fall under.

And WELCOME to the group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieBeth View Post
sorry, I posted on Facebook. Our GTY stateroom is currently set at 6046. Somewhere someone asked for the children's favourite Disney character. Daniel (2) loves lightning McQueen & Mickey Mouse.
Thank you! I will update my list later tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdemesa View Post
Hi we are stateroom 7666... Also would like to vote for the FE's to split into 3
Thank you! I will update the list later tonight.
It looks very much like the list will be split in 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyluvr22 View Post
Hello all

My family has just booked this cruise. 2nd cruise for us.

Want to do FE
George (me) wife Lily duaghters Clara and Grace both 12
Don't have room number - GTY

I will put you on the lists later tonight. Please let us know your stateroom number whenever you know it.
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

Old 06-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #581
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

I have to apologize for not replying to some posts. I am not trying to ignore you , but we are going towards the end of the school year and my time is pretty limited.

I started on getting the lists together last weekend. Since we had some new cruisers joining I needed to "shuffle" a few things around to make numbers even. At the moment all three groups are a little over 50 people. I do have a backup if we wanted to split in half, but it looks like 3 groups.

One more question ............

It is very quiet on here, no chit chat, as I guess everyone is on facebook. Just wanted to know if you are planning a group meet.
If not and someone is interested we could plan something together.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:20 AM   #582
yellowrosedtxn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
I have to apologize for not replying to some posts. I am not trying to ignore you , but we are going towards the end of the school year and my time is pretty limited.

I started on getting the lists together last weekend. Since we had some new cruisers joining I needed to "shuffle" a few things around to make numbers even. At the moment all three groups are a little over 50 people. I do have a backup if we wanted to split in half, but it looks like 3 groups.

One more question ............

It is very quiet on here, no chit chat, as I guess everyone is on facebook. Just wanted to know if you are planning a group meet.
If not and someone is interested we could plan something together.
I would VERY much like to get together on the cruise. It has been talked about on facebook as to when would you like to get together. Some are saying before the muster on the first day, others are saying the second day after breakfast so things can calm down a little bit. No one knows for sure what you would like to do and no one knows where the best time/place to meet. What do you suggest?

Thanks for putting the lists together. For me I voted for two groups, but I think three would be more manageable. But whatever wins, I am good with.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #583
Jrex21
Earning My Ears

Morning everyone!

Been a little crazy over here in Texas so I haven't been on much, and yesterday was my sister's birthday, which in our family kicks off ALL of our summer birthdays! With MY birthday being the most important ...

My Grandma has been driving me NUTS about the FE. She has asked me atleast 20 times when she can have a list. I keep telling her... "Grandma, it's a popular cruise! People are still signing up every day.. Patience! For the love PATIENCE!"

Questions for peeps with little ones... what do you have them wear for dinner? Polo and pants? I'm pretty sure my 3 year old will get something tasty all over him so I will see yall in the laundry room!

Question for everyone... what is your one item that you can't leave home without. (Not an essential item like passports... a non-essential item).

Happy Thursday!
Jrex21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:35 AM   #584
Jrex21
Earning My Ears

P.S. I would also like to meet! It's fun seeing some familiar faces around the ship! Plus... I think DH and I want to play trivia atleast once.. I think we'll need a team...
Jrex21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:44 AM   #585
yellowrosedtxn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrex21 View Post
My Grandma has been driving me NUTS about the FE. She has asked me atleast 20 times when she can have a list. I keep telling her... "Grandma, it's a popular cruise! People are still signing up every day.. Patience! For the love PATIENCE!"

Question for everyone... what is your one item that you can't leave home without. (Not an essential item like passports... a non-essential item).

Happy Thursday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrex21 View Post
P.S. I would also like to meet! It's fun seeing some familiar faces around the ship! Plus... I think DH and I want to play trivia atleast once.. I think we'll need a team...
I can't answer the little one question, but I think it is FUNNY about your grandma. My dad keeps asking me how many gifts I will need on the one item I am doing and I keep telling him that after this Sunday, I will know how many items I need.

Also... the one item I can't leave home without is my camera. I HAVE to have that, as I LOVE taking tons of pictures of EVERYTHING. That way I can have reminders when I look through the pictures over and over!

I FORGOT to say that I would LOVE to do a trivia game. I have a Hidden Mickey book for the cruise that I am going to bring AND I think I have a sheet or something that I found online for finding things on the ship. Like a picture sheet or something. I can't remember.

Last edited by yellowrosedtxn; 06-27-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: