Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: How should we split the FE?
Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms) 15 50.00%
Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms) 15 50.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #316
jd99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embraer View Post
Sunday Formal
Tuesday Pirate Night
Thursday Semi-Formal

Navigator Links Below

Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Thank you!!
: Upcoming: BC August 22 Past: Magic Med July 14, Dream Jan. 14, Fantasy Nov. 13, GF and Fantasy Aug 2013, DD Dancing at Disney June 13, Spring Break at AKV: Aulani at Christmas, Fantasy Nov.3,Dream June 2011, DCL Med 2010 & 2011, DCL 3 night April 09, DCL Western Aug. 06, Nov. 08, 09, 10, DCL Eastern Nov. 06, 07, 11, DCL Mex Riviera Aug08/YC (x3), BCV (x6), Poly (x3), GF Concierge (x5), BC Concierge, YC Concierge, DL, PO, VWL, SSR, AKV, BLT (x3), Offsite (x3) Disneyland (too many times to count)
jd99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #317
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Thanks Karin !! May get time today to upload my pix and then start it !!!Usually I have to think really hard for a title , but this one came to me easily
I cannot wait for the title of your trip report .... and seeing all of your pics! Hope you had a GREAT time!
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #318
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
I cannot wait for the title of your trip report .... and seeing all of your pics! Hope you had a GREAT time!
Already started !!! And you subbed !!!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #319
yellowrosedtxn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Thanks to forum member Lexa for the artwork below. I asked that it wasn't personalised other than our cruise details, hopefully I'll see plenty of these on doors whilst we're out delivering FE gifts

Awesome! Thanks! I will have to make a magnet for our doors! THANKS! I have the roaming gnome in the works! :-)

yellowrosedtxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:10 PM   #320
thefamilyford
Earning My Ears

Excursion Advice Needed ???

What is everybody's plans for our port days? I've read that you can do St. Maarten and St. Thomas/St. John our your own.

Currently, we are drawn to Bernard's for St. Maarten and either Coki Beach in St. Thomas OR going adventurous and heading over to Trunk Bay in St. John.

Any opinions OR suggestions? As our online booking window fast approaches, I want to decide so we don't miss our oppourtunity to book a Disney adventure.

Thanking you all in advance, Sarah
Old 04-17-2013, 11:56 PM   #321
twentytoez
Mouseketeer

Hi families! My family is so very excited to join all of you on this Fantasy cruise. We have never been on a cruise and I am so glad to have found the DISboards for great advice & previews of all the fun to be had! We would like to join the FE group, I am fortunate to have an Ikea very nearby in Orange County to grab one of those infamous pocket hanger.

We have a GTY booking so unable to give a cabin # just yet.

Family of 4: DW- Linda, DH- Pete, DS- Matthew (8), DS- Michael (8) twins age will 8 during cruise.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon!
twentytoez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #322
Embraer
Mouseketeer

A Craftsman on Etsy has just made up these embroided pillowcases for character signing. DoodadsWithCharacter is his name, what do people think??

Pillowcase One

Pillowcase Two

I didn't want to put the whole of the images on the forum as they're pretty big
Old 04-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #323
yellowrosedtxn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefamilyford View Post
What is everybody's plans for our port days? Thanking you all in advance, Sarah
I don't even have a clue what we are going to do. I have never been on a cruise so... I don't want to over do it, but I want to do SOMETHING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentytoez View Post
Family of 4: DW- Linda, DH- Pete, DS- Matthew (8), DS- Michael (8) twins age will 8 during cruise.

Welcome to the fun twentytoez!!! Glad to have you join our group!

Quote:
A Craftsman on Etsy has just made up these embroided pillowcases for character signing. DoodadsWithCharacter is his name, what do people think??
I will have to check it out at home. I can't do it from work. I really LOVED the magnet though!

Last edited by yellowrosedtxn; 04-18-2013 at 08:17 AM.
yellowrosedtxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #324
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefamilyford View Post
What is everybody's plans for our port days? I've read that you can do St. Maarten and St. Thomas/St. John our your own.

Currently, we are drawn to Bernard's for St. Maarten and either Coki Beach in St. Thomas OR going adventurous and heading over to Trunk Bay in St. John.

Any opinions OR suggestions? As our online booking window fast approaches, I want to decide so we don't miss our oppourtunity to book a Disney adventure.

Thanking you all in advance, Sarah
Sarah, not sure, if I am of a lot of help, as we are just two adults travelling.

We booked two excursions through Disney - more sightseeing like, than beach adventure.
So, in St. Maarten we booked the "Under two flags" tour, which should give us enough time to explore on our own in the afternoon.
In St. Thomas we booked the "Best of St. Thomas" tour, which again gives us quite a bit of time to explore on our own and do the Skyride in the afternoon.
Other than that we booked Palo brunch and dinner and a Remy lunch for the seadays. For CC we just got a Cabana, there's nothing else that we "need to do" there - just relaxing.

Can you book at 105 days? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, so you'll get what you are looking for.

Quote:
Hi families! My family is so very excited to join all of you on this Fantasy cruise. We have never been on a cruise and I am so glad to have found the DISboards for great advice & previews of all the fun to be had! We would like to join the FE group, I am fortunate to have an Ikea very nearby in Orange County to grab one of those infamous pocket hanger.

We have a GTY booking so unable to give a cabin # just yet.

to our cruise thread!
You picked a fine cruise line to cruise with for the first time. Disney does an awesome job with its ships and service.
This will be our 11th cruise, since we went on our "once in a lifetime" cruise in 2009. Talk about being addicted. And given that we live in Europe, I think we didn't do all that bad with 11 cruises in 5 summers.

I will put you on the list of cruisers and on the FE list as well, since you stated interest to participate. It's FUN, I promise you!
Just let me know your room number when you get it and I will put it on the list. We will also post a stateroom plan with all the FE stateroom participants marked out, so it will be easier for you to find your way around the ship.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I am sure someone will be around to answer your questions.
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

Old 04-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #325
twentytoez
Mouseketeer

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Sarah, not sure, if I am of a lot of help, as we are just two adults travelling.

We booked two excursions through Disney - more sightseeing like, than beach adventure.
So, in St. Maarten we booked the "Under two flags" tour, which should give us enough time to explore on our own in the afternoon.
In St. Thomas we booked the "Best of St. Thomas" tour, which again gives us quite a bit of time to explore on our own and do the Skyride in the afternoon.
Other than that we booked Palo brunch and dinner and a Remy lunch for the seadays. For CC we just got a Cabana, there's nothing else that we "need to do" there - just relaxing.

Can you book at 105 days? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, so you'll get what you are looking for.

to our cruise thread!
You picked a fine cruise line to cruise with for the first time. Disney does an awesome job with its ships and service.
This will be our 11th cruise, since we went on our "once in a lifetime" cruise in 2009. Talk about being addicted. And given that we live in Europe, I think we didn't do all that bad with 11 cruises in 5 summers.

I will put you on the list of cruisers and on the FE list as well, since you stated interest to participate. It's FUN, I promise you!
Just let me know your room number when you get it and I will put it on the list. We will also post a stateroom plan with all the FE stateroom participants marked out, so it will be easier for you to find your way around the ship.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I am sure someone will be around to answer your questions.

We really appreciate your time you are taking out for us by running this meet thread!

My DH said this is a once in a lifetime trip too, but I think there is a great chance we will fall in love!
twentytoez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:55 PM   #326
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We really appreciate your time you are taking out for us by running this meet thread!

My DH said this is a once in a lifetime trip too, but I think there is a great chance we will fall in love!
There is a HUGE chance you WILL fall in love with it.

I always thought I was not the "cruising" kind. Something about being "stuck" on the ship. But believe me, by day 2 we were rebooked. This will be cruise no 11 for us and we have three more booked.

And if you have any questions, just ask.

Old 04-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #327
maryliz
The Whoosh Fairy RULEs, the Bloat Fairy DROOLs!
(the tag fairy rules, too!)

Hi everyone ! I cannot believe how FAST our cruise date is approaching !!! I've been doing a lot of reading on the DIS with respect to Edge and Vibe, and how parents handle things like the 1AM and 2AM closing times, giving their kids freedom, etc. Our 4 night Dream cruise was almost total "family togetherness" as our kids were a bit younger, so I know that this cruise is going to be totally different for them.

DD16 has her two best friends sailing on the cruise as well, so I know they'll have a blast in Vibe. DS13 will be in Edge ... I think there are a number of you with kids that are 13? We have 2nd seating for dinner, so I'm thinking that I'm going to have to rush him out of the MDR to get to Edge in time for the meet and greet activities that first night?

He's a very sociable kid and loves all things sports ... I have no doubt he'll fit in, but because I KNOW that DD16 will be totally fine, I guess I have to worry about something ... so DS not making those "magical friends - only see you at dinner" kinda memories is on my mind ! LOL

DD informed me today that we are close to our 100 day countdown !

Me DH DD DS
maryliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #328
thefamilyford
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Pillowcase One

Pillowcase Two

Those are super cute! We will certainly be oredering one. Thnaks for the info.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:39 AM   #329
Embraer
Mouseketeer

This is the item I purchased link. I asked Dan to move the quotes under the boat motif and chose a specific thread colour as well, he's quite accommodating
Old 04-23-2013, 12:12 AM   #330
jjdemesa
Earning My Ears

Hi I'd to join the fish extenders group

Jessica (mom)
Dustin (dad)
Justin (14)
Allison (4)

Please let me know if we're in
jjdemesa is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: