Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #106
IknowDoYou?
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssanders79 View Post
The FE List has been updated.

Let me know if you want all your staterooms listed participating in the FE.
Yes, please! Steph and I are in 6566 with my folks in 6572. Kara and her brood are in 7570, but she might get moved down with us. If it changes, I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Last edited by IknowDoYou?; 01-27-2012 at 02:41 PM.
IknowDoYou? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #107
HappyontheLake
One cruise down, next one in March 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegoofy View Post
Hello everyone jsut dropping in to say you can add 3 more Canadians to the list myself, DW and DD (12 at time of cruise). To HappyontheLake and MKMommy hopefully the boarding computers are working better this time and we can make a DisMeet, unlike when we were with you guys on the Dream this past March.
Oh yeah we are in room 7682.
Our boarding picture shows us looking REALLY frazzled! That was a nightmare, I can tell you that on our July cruise the computers worked perfectly.

My middle DD will be 12 on the cruise also!

HappyontheLake is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-27-2012, 11:28 PM   #108
MinnesotaMouse
Mouseketeer

Four Minnesotans will join you on this cruise! It will be DH, DS (turning 19 on 3/10), DD16, and me. This will be the 7th DCL cruise for DH and I....unbelievable as that sounds to me! It will be the 5th DCL cruise for the kids. We are excited about checking out the Fantasy on an Eastern itinerary. We are in 5051, which I BELIEVE is one of the extended verandah rooms.....?

We've never done the FE before and don't plan on it this time....though it's great that so many of you have fun with that!
MinnesotaMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:57 AM   #109
mkmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegoofy View Post
Hello everyone jsut dropping in to say you can add 3 more Canadians to the list myself, DW and DD (12 at time of cruise). To HappyontheLake and MKMommy hopefully the boarding computers are working better this time and we can make a DisMeet, unlike when we were with you guys on the Dream this past March.
Oh yeah we are in room 7682.
At least we got to sit on the floor in the terminal,not like those poor people who were stuck waiting outside. Sounds like things have improved.

mkmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:37 AM   #110
kymickeyfan717

Mouseketeer

I've had a change in rooms. I'm now in 5166. Ca't wait to partake in the FE for this cruise
Old 01-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #111
ssanders79
NO FLASH photography means just that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymickeyfan717 View Post
I've had a change in rooms. I'm now in 5166. Ca't wait to partake in the FE for this cruise
I updated the FE List

ssanders79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:05 PM   #112
csidisney
Mouseketeer

Has anyone started thinking about excursions yet? I know its far away, but I like to dream I have never been to any of these ports and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations, or what anyone else was planning?
csidisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #113
carmie3377
Hi, I'm Carmen and I'm a Disneyholic.

Location: Exactly 983 miles from the Magic Kingdom and 1,541 from Disneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by IknowDoYou? View Post

Needless to say, we're just as excited - if not more - than our first trip! Especially since we'll be celebrating our 14th anniversary on the 13th.

Ryan
Our DD was born on your wedding day! She doesn't know she'll be turning 14 on the cruise though. Hopefully well be able to keep it a surprise for her and her brother who will turn 7 the day before on the 12th :-)
Aug/03 - 1st Trip DL Aug/04 - FW Cabins 1st trip WDW Jun/05 - WDW offsite Dec/06 - ASMo/OKW & MVMCP Jan/08 - POR BFF trip Sept-Oct/08 - AKV & MNSSHP Dec/09 - Pop*Disney Magic 7 nt Eastern w/ Tortola*Pop again Jan/11 - Disney Wonder 15 nt Panama Canal WB Nov/11 - Cor Spngs w/my honey Dec/11 - AKV Kidani w/ the kids Oct/12 - CR/Poly & MNSSHP Mar/13 - Disney Fantasy 7 nt Eastern w/San Juan May/13 - Disney Magic 6 nt Western w/my honey June/13 - SSR Girls Only Trip Sept/13 - Disneyland Paris w/my honey Oct/13 - BC & MNSSHP w/my honey

carmie3377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #114
IknowDoYou?
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssanders79 View Post
I updated the FE List
I think you forgot us.... (Unless I was supposed to PM you, in which case I'm sorry. )
Old 02-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #115
IknowDoYou?
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmie3377 View Post
Our DD was born on your wedding day! She doesn't know she'll be turning 14 on the cruise though. Hopefully well be able to keep it a surprise for her and her brother who will turn 7 the day before on the 12th :-)
That is unbelievably awesome!!! How exciting!
Old 02-03-2012, 06:27 AM   #116
KaryCam
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmie3377 View Post
We kept our first cruise, last Christmas, a secret for a year from DS. We told him on the 30 day mark. We had a treasure hunt for him and such to figure it out. It was so much fun.

We are celebrating our wedding anniversary on the cruise also. It will be 16 years.
Our DS will be 3 months away from his 14th birthday on the cruise.
2013 Spring Break Cruise - East Caribbean (San Juan) - Fantasy
2011 Christmas Cruise - West Caribbean - Magic
KaryCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #117
ssanders79
NO FLASH photography means just that!

The FE List has been updated.

ssanders79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #118
mainstreetmagic
Mouseketeer

Hi all! My name is Amy, and I am so excited to be part of this group! I just got done reading through the entire thread - lots of Texans, Floridians and Canadians! We are coming from Arizona, just to add a little variety. Ryan (IknowdoYou?), I see you are from Chandler - we are in Gilbert, so we're neigbors!!

My DD, Kaitlyn (she will be 20yo when we cruise) and I did the MR on the Wonder in March 2011 for my birthday, and fell in LOVE with cruising! We were originally booked on the Fantasy in Sept 2012, but had to push our date back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csidisney View Post
Has anyone started thinking about excursions yet? I know its far away, but I like to dream I have never been to any of these ports and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations, or what anyone else was planning?
I was a little bit hesitant because I can't find any information on the port excursions about San Juan, but after reading what you have all had to say, now I am really excited! I think I want to check out Old Town for sure!

Speaking of birthdays - Carmen, you and I have the exact same birthday - March 3rd! Lots of March babies on this cruise!

wdwluvin (cabin 10658) and abdmom (cabin 10660), we are going to be neighbors! We are booked in 10662 and 10664!

Our cruisers are;

me, Amy - just turned 43 yo on this cruise
daughter, Kaitlyn - 20 yo
daughter's boyfriend, Austin, 19 yo - our cruising newbie!

We are super excited, and can't wait to cruise with such a fun bunch of Disney lovers! Has there been any thought/discussion about how we are going to do the FE's? Or are we going to wait until we get a little bit closer to sail time to decide if it's one big group or we are going to break it up? We've already started working on our FE gifts. It helps pass the time until we are ready for VACATION!!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #119
mainstreetmagic
Mouseketeer

BTW - I talked to Scott - I am thinking about starting a Facebook page for our group of cruisers, so we have a place to post pictures and stuff. What do you all think?
Old 02-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #120
Silverfox97
PLATINUM Castaway Club ~ My driveway to WDW = 1 hour!

Location: Tampa, FL resident since 2007 (formally from Lorain & Columbus O-H-I-O)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainstreetmagic View Post
BTW - I talked to Scott - I am thinking about starting a Facebook page for our group of cruisers, so we have a place to post pictures and stuff. What do you all think?
Well, DH Scott (ssanders79) & I are not on FaceBook with no plans to join, so you can count us out on that one!

2015 - Wonder Mar 4n; Magic June 11n Norway/Iceland; Dream Oct 4n ~ 2014 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Magic - Oct SOUTHERN/B2B repo ~ 2013 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Dream Oct 4n; Oct Magic B2B ~
2012 Feb Dream & Fantasy x2 - June Eastern, Dec Western ~ 2011 Magic x2 - Jan 5n DD, Oct Western ~ 2010 Wonder Aug 5n DD ~ 2005 Fairytale Wedding @ GF Wedding Pavilion & 3n Wonder
Silverfox97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: