Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Australia
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #466
shushh
DIS Veteran

Dabecs I rang them as our reservation was for Christmas day and I had to reassure myself that everything was in place.
May 2011 Hong Kong Disneyland TR
Sep 2011 Salt Lake City, Disneyland TR
Dec 2012 France, Disneyland Paris, Italy, Cruise to the Holy Land
May 2013 Tokyo Disney Sea TR
Dec 2013 WDW, Caribbean Cruise Disney Fantasy, Caribbean Cruise Allure of the Seas, Disneyland
Jun 2015 Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise
shushh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #467
dabecs
Returning to WDW 2014!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shushh
Dabecs I rang them as our reservation was for Christmas day and I had to reassure myself that everything was in place.
Of course, I forgot you went on Christmas day. I will ring when we are in Florida - always a good idea to double check anyway

Our first trip to WDW was November 2012 - Trip report at http://www.oztoworld.blogspot.com.au/
dabecs is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #468
dabecs
Returning to WDW 2014!

My new Croc Cleos arrived today and new runners for both girls, and croc keely sandals for one daughter (I'm guessing the other pair for daughter 2 will arrive Monday). Now just waiting on delivery of new runners for hubby and I and our feet are sorted!

Our first trip to WDW was November 2012 - Trip report at http://www.oztoworld.blogspot.com.au/
Old 09-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #469
Beee
Mouseketeer

sigh...I feel really disorganised. I have not done any trip planning in what feels like months, have just been focused on saving money really which is oh so boring
A few weeks ago I did book our LA accommodation though so at least we have somewhere to sleep every night now. I guess that is something, still need to organise new passports for the Mr and I though so really need to get a wriggle on

Beee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:59 AM   #470
shushh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabecs
My new Croc Cleos arrived today and new runners for both girls, and croc keely sandals for one daughter (I'm guessing the other pair for daughter 2 will arrive Monday). Now just waiting on delivery of new runners for hubby and I and our feet are sorted!
Yay! Which site did you order from?
Dec 2013 WDW, Caribbean Cruise Disney Fantasy, Caribbean Cruise Allure of the Seas, Disneyland
Old 09-08-2012, 01:07 AM   #471
shushh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beee
sigh...I feel really disorganised. I have not done any trip planning in what feels like months, have just been focused on saving money really which is oh so boring
A few weeks ago I did book our LA accommodation though so at least we have somewhere to sleep every night now. I guess that is something, still need to organise new passports for the Mr and I though so really need to get a wriggle on
It's hard when you're busy saving all those important dollars and you feel you're not getting anywhere with the planning as the trip comes closer. Hurrah for getting accommodation sorted!

Maybe just make a list of important 'to-do's like passports! Lol. Thanks for reminding me that I have to renew my sons passport!

It's hard when you're surrounded by OCD planners! Things will work out in the long run
Old 09-08-2012, 01:10 AM   #472
shushh
DIS Veteran

Well I bought our tickets to Buffalo Bills Wild West show today. And apparently...also put down a deposit for a cruise on the Allure of the seas for Jan 2014. That's what happens when hubby leaves me alone with all 3 children for the whole day...
Old 09-08-2012, 01:38 AM   #473
dabecs
Returning to WDW 2014!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shushh

Yay! Which site did you order from?
Endless. They have a huge range, good prices, free shipping on orders over $100 and they are really fast

Old 09-08-2012, 02:12 AM   #474
Luisa
Mouseketeer

So far I've got my accommodation in NY, Philadelphia & Anaheim booked and paid and my WDW package almost paid off. Internal flights done. I've booked the 9/11 memorial and USS Intrepid as well as got myself a matinee ticket for the Radio City Christmas show so NY is organised pretty much. The only thing in Philadelphia I need to pre book is the Liberty Bell centre. Still lots to organise though - shuttle transfers, Amtrak NY to Philly, EPCOT Segway tour, DLR tickets and World of Colour picnic as I only have one might in Anaheim and won't get to CA until lunchtime - don't want to miss a fast pass! Pretty happy with how the plans are coming along so far- still seems such a long time away though.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Dec '99 & Dec '05 - Disneyland, Oct '08 - Disneyland Hong Kong, Dec '09 - WDW, 2011 - turned 40 at Disneyland in January!, Dec '11 - Tokyo Disneyland, Dec '12 WDW & Disneyland, Nov 2013 Return to Disneyland!, Nov/Dec 2015 -my mums first Disney experience - both coasts!
Luisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:42 AM   #475
dabecs
Returning to WDW 2014!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisa View Post
So far I've got my accommodation in NY, Philadelphia & Anaheim booked and paid and my WDW package almost paid off. Internal flights done. I've booked the 9/11 memorial and USS Intrepid as well as got myself a matinee ticket for the Radio City Christmas show so NY is organised pretty much. The only thing in Philadelphia I need to pre book is the Liberty Bell centre. Still lots to organise though - shuttle transfers, Amtrak NY to Philly, EPCOT Segway tour, DLR tickets and World of Colour picnic as I only have one might in Anaheim and won't get to CA until lunchtime - don't want to miss a fast pass! Pretty happy with how the plans are coming along so far- still seems such a long time away though.

Well I learned that booking Amtrak is better done sooner rather than later

Your trip sounds fantastic, I hope you will do a trip report - I would love to hear more about Philly

Old 09-08-2012, 05:55 AM   #476
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Quote:
Originally Posted by shushh View Post

How generous and kind of you! I'd love it if you could have a look through and let me know your thoughts. As Ms Shuttergirl has mentioned, we'll be arriving in Paris on the evening of Dec 6 which is a THursday.
No bother I'll have a look early next week and post what I think

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #477
Luisa
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabecs

Well I learned that booking Amtrak is better done sooner rather than later

Your trip sounds fantastic, I hope you will do a trip report - I would love to hear more about Philly
Luckily that route had a lot of runs during the day and they still have seats on the cheap ones- worst case scenario I'll take the Bolt Bus as it doesn't take much longer.

As for a trip report, I'm not the most interesting writer but intend on making more of an effort to complete a travel diary so I'll attempt one!

Dec '99 & Dec '05 - Disneyland, Oct '08 - Disneyland Hong Kong, Dec '09 - WDW, 2011 - turned 40 at Disneyland in January!, Dec '11 - Tokyo Disneyland, Dec '12 WDW & Disneyland, Nov 2013 Return to Disneyland!, Nov/Dec 2015 -my mums first Disney experience - both coasts!
Luisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #478
dabecs
Returning to WDW 2014!

50 days to go!!

Old 09-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #479
Ms. Shuttergirl
DIS Veteran

Not sure how many days for us. When do you leave Dabecs, I'll use your 50 and add some hehe

Oct 2009 Disneyland - stayed at Disneyland Hotel
Sept/Oct 2010 WDW - split stay Wilderness Lodge/POP Century - Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2559987

PTR Christmas 2012 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2979947
TR WDW/US/Canada Christmas trip 2012 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3030550
Ms. Shuttergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:00 PM   #480
dabecs
Returning to WDW 2014!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Shuttergirl
Not sure how many days for us. When do you leave Dabecs, I'll use your 50 and add some hehe
November 2nd - I got the "big days lite" app (free) which has a count down going for me

It's exciting reading about the September travellers - should keep me busy keeping up with their trip reports and hopefully will remind me of what I have left to organise

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: