Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2011, 03:58 PM   #16
thereallolo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluslag View Post
How many do you think could stay in a 3 bedroom? We have 3 families and we were wondering if they would all be comfortable in a 3 bedroom. My husband and I in one bedroom. We have 3 boys, the 2 olders ones are married with each 2 kids. They would take the additional bedrooms and I have a 21 year old son that would have to sleep on the couch. Is that possible. Any idea how much that would cost for a week. Hope I am not being to nosey.
Wyndham says the max capacity is 10. There is one master bedroom with a king bed. A second bedroom with a king bed, and a third bedroom with two doubles. I think you are going to run into a problem with there only being one room with two beds... unless one of your sons wants to share a king with his spouse and two kids

We had 11 in our party, but we also had a campsite at Fort Wilderness. Me and my partner took the king suite, my parents took the other king room and my sister and her little boy took one of the beds in the other room. My other sister and her husband slept at the campsite and their three kids switched between the pull out couch and the other double bed in the third room.

I'm not sure about the cost, but I am sure others can chime in. We used points that we purchased resale for cheap.
thereallolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:02 PM   #17
thereallolo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccgirl View Post
I just want to add that this is a timeshare, as you know. Most timeshares only give samples of the dishwashing soap, washing machine detergent, paper towels, toilet paper etc and the guests have to purchase more. That is just customary at timeshares. I find a lot of people are confused by that so I like to mention it.
I understand the timeshare concept, but I have stayed at many Wyndhams and have NEVER had to purchase extra dishwashing soap. Also, I do not think that it is right to give the same amount of "samples" to a 3brdm with a capacity of 10 (which costs a lot more) as they do to a studio with a capacity of 4.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #18
jctwizzer
DIS Veteran

Don't know where the idea came from that you have to purchase supplies at timeshares. We've had 4 of them for 15 years and never had to buy a thing
jctwizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:02 AM   #19
ladeb59
Earning My Ears

Is bonett creek totally smoke free or do they have designed areas?
ladeb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 10:18 AM   #20
thereallolo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladeb59 View Post
Is bonett creek totally smoke free or do they have designed areas?
They have some designated areas. Also, you can smoke on your balcony. The pool decks are supposed to be smoke free... but that didn't really stop people from smoking their either
Old 10-15-2011, 10:16 PM   #21
laborrn2
Mouseketeer

what's the "complimentary" transportation schedule like to the parks? It looks like it's close to epcot and very near Disney's CBR... How often do the shuttles run? How full are they?

Also, if we stay off-site (at WBC), can we use the monorail and Dis buses to get to other resorts for ADR's if we're not WDW resort guests?

Thanks!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:14 PM   #22
thereallolo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by laborrn2 View Post
what's the "complimentary" transportation schedule like to the parks? It looks like it's close to epcot and very near Disney's CBR... How often do the shuttles run? How full are they?

Also, if we stay off-site (at WBC), can we use the monorail and Dis buses to get to other resorts for ADR's if we're not WDW resort guests?

Thanks!
Yes, you can still use the monorail and buses to get to the parks and resorts for ADR's, etc.

I am not certain about the transportation from WBC. We had our own vehicle, so we never used it. It looked like it worked well though. There were always buses coming and going. Maybe someone else who went recently and used the buses can chime in