Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #466
Daddy_of_Princesses
The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkermom76 View Post
Mike get on her, it's been 4 days since her last update
You're right. 4 days without an update. For Shame. Of course I notice that Nat hasn't posted an update in a week, so you know, that's even worse.

1987 - offsite / 1988 - offsite School Trip / 2007 - ASMo / 2010 - AKL and Poly / 2013 CB
Old 03-30-2012, 11:59 AM   #467
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy_of_Princesses View Post
You're right. 4 days without an update. For Shame. Of course I notice that Nat hasn't posted an update in a week, so you know, that's even worse.
I was trying to give people time to get over the shock of Tracy posting all those updates

Me (Natalie) DD12 (Eryka) DD9 (Emma)

May 1989 offsite, May 1999 CBR, Feb 2008 Nickelodeon, Dec 2009 CR, Dec 2010 Pop, Oct 2011, Pop, Feb 2012 WL, Sept 2012 POR, Sept 2013 ASM, May 2014 Pop, Nov 2014 CBR
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #468
Daddy_of_Princesses
The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkermom76 View Post
I was trying to give people time to get over the shock of Tracy posting all those updates
Well, that makes sense. You are forgiven.

1987 - offsite / 1988 - offsite School Trip / 2007 - ASMo / 2010 - AKL and Poly / 2013 CB
Old 04-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #469
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Love how empty MK looked in the morning and all the characters you met!

Also well done Demetri on scoring the goal in his match.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #470
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

The line for the princesses was a lot longer so we decided to grab fastpasses and hit it later. Tonight was a party night so we knew we had to be out by 7

On the way up Main St we saw the Dapper Dans so we stopped to listen to them sing

They had fixed a section of the tracks the night before

Now since we hadnít been there yet we made our way to TomorrowLand

First stop, Laugh Floor

Next Tracy was nice enough to take the kids on Stitch while Emma and I shopped

This was our view while we waited for them

After that we decided to get a drink and while we were relaxing we ran into a talking trashcan

Demetri and Emma loved him!

After that we took a spin on the People Mover

I love that ride and itís a good way to take a break

Then Demetri was dying to go on Buzz so off we went. I believe Tracy hit some magic target cause she killed all of us

After we saved the world from Evil Emperor Zurg it was time to hit Space Mountain.

There is no way I will get Emma on this as it is fast, dark and a rollercoaster so Tracy took the rest of the kids on. When she got back she asked if I wanted to go on so I said sure and took the kids and headed in. We were given our spots and the people in front of us were boarding when I looked at Ariana and noticed her nose was bleeding. Well I couldnít let her go on the ride with her nose bleeding so I told her and the kids we had to get off. Well I didnít realize how Ariana would react to that news but she didnít take it very well. She laid down on the floor and wouldnít get up. I tried to get her up but she is one strong girl and was not moving. Finally she decided to get up and bolted for the exit where Eryka, Demetri and I had to chase after her. She stopped on the moving walkway and I sent Eryka and Demetri ahead to get Tracy. She decided to run again and I chased after her and when we got to the end of the walkway Tracy was there. Ariana kept apologizing and I felt really bad for her cause I think she thought I was mad. Have you ever seen me? Iím Pooh sized and all that running was killing me.
We got Ariana cleaned up and Tracy said Ariana wanted to go back on. Tracy and Emma came too and the plan was for them to exit when we were going on the ride but when we were getting ready to board Ariana wanted her mom so I told Tracy to take my place and Emma and I would meet her at the exit. Oh I forgot after all the confusion Demetri also decided he didnít want to ride again, poor kid.
Well I decided it wasnít worth it and I didnít bother to ride it at all that day.
After that we headed over to the Speedway. This was mine and the girls first time on this and I rode with Emma and Eryka rode with Ariana. Emma and I were behind Eryka and let me tell you I am really dreading when that child gets her licence cause she was a horrible driver. Emma on the other hand did very well!

Well we had had enough of Tomorrowland by this point and decided we needed to hit Fantasyland.

May 1989 offsite, May 1999 CBR, Feb 2008 Nickelodeon, Dec 2009 CR, Dec 2010 Pop, Oct 2011, Pop, Feb 2012 WL, Sept 2012 POR, Sept 2013 ASM, May 2014 Pop, Nov 2014 CBR
Old 04-01-2012, 07:54 PM   #471
DisMomAmy
DIS Veteran

Glad to see you found some time to get back on the DIS Tracy! I know I read your updates a while ago but apparently I didn't post... must have read them on my phone.

Poor Ariana & poor Natalie! A bloody nose & having to get off Space Mountain! I could totally picture that situation and how difficult & scary it must have been.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:14 PM   #472
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

oh no. My nephew is Autistic too and sometimes he freaks about some of the simplest things too. My SIL has had to chase him and basically tackle him down and lay on top of him till he settles down. It's not often, but it happens every so often.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #473
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Location: That place between sleep and awake, where you can still remember dreaming

Wow sounds like you all were having a really great time in tomorrowland, and the kids got to met the talking trashcan, how cool

Sorry your time ended with that little scare. Agree with Amy Poor Ariana and Poor Natalie!!! Glad everyone was ok in the end and that you got to leave Tomorrowland after some fun driving

Looking forward to reading about your Fantasyland adventure
June 2004:ASsports -honeymoon Jan 2011: Kidani -Spectrum Moms take on the World March 2011: rental house- boys first trip Sept 2012: AoA-Cars Suite -UFT (ultimate field trip) Sept 2013: AoA-Lion King suite- MNSSHP May 2014:ASsports- Star Wars Weekends December 2014: POP- Tis the season to be jolly

Old 04-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #474
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
Glad to see you found some time to get back on the DIS Tracy! I know I read your updates a while ago but apparently I didn't post... must have read them on my phone.

Poor Ariana & poor Natalie! A bloody nose & having to get off Space Mountain! I could totally picture that situation and how difficult & scary it must have been.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
oh no. My nephew is Autistic too and sometimes he freaks about some of the simplest things too. My SIL has had to chase him and basically tackle him down and lay on top of him till he settles down. It's not often, but it happens every so often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPFamilyMom View Post
Wow sounds like you all were having a really great time in tomorrowland, and the kids got to met the talking trashcan, how cool

Sorry your time ended with that little scare. Agree with Amy Poor Ariana and Poor Natalie!!! Glad everyone was ok in the end and that you got to leave Tomorrowland after some fun driving

Looking forward to reading about your Fantasyland adventure
Thanks Ladies, but I think we are all over it now and it was a brief moment of a great trip, but this wouldn't really be a true TR if we didn't put it all in there

Old 04-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #475
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

The kids wanted to ride the tea cups and since Tracy and I wanted to keep our breakfast down we let the kids go on without us.

Then we had to hit Winnie the Pooh

Then what is a stop in Fantasyland without Dumbo?

Snow White was next since we knew it would be gone by the time we came back

Emma loves the carousel so that was next

Since we were there the kids all tried to pull the Sword out of the Stone

Next was my favourite show, Mickeyís Philharmagic

See the hidden Mickey?

Now it was time to get something to eat and the plan was Pinocchio village Haus

The girls and I have never eaten here and I thought it was pretty good as far as CS places go. I got the Chicken Parmesan and it was pretty good. I think the kids liked looking out the window at Itís a Small World.

We finished eating and we saw people were arriving for MNSSHP so we figured we better get over to see the princesses before they kicked us out.
On the way we stopped at Cinderellaís fountain

I got all artsy and lay on the ground to get this pic of the castle

We saw these cute statues in the hub

Old 04-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #476
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

We finally made it to the princesses and there was no one in the FP line but there were people who were specifically waiting for the party to start to see the princes. I knew we had lots of time before the party since we were the only ones in that line. Time was ticking away and it was 6:45 and they still hadnít let anyone in from our line or the regular line. Finally at 6:50 we questioned the CM working there and she told us she would check what was going on. She was replaced by another CM who informed us we would be seeing the princesses with the princes. We were surprised and let me tell you I felt a little guilty about this but then I realized we had got in line in time and we were doing 2 parties this trip so then I didnít feel as bad.

First up was Snow White with her prince

Then Rapunzel and Flynn

And Cinderella and Prince Charming

We got a little wink on the way out of the park

Then we were headed back to Pop to go for a swim and relax before bed

Old 04-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #477
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Score for you wit h the Princes! Yay! Claire was determined last week that we would see the Prince and I kept telling her no...and I was right, of course!
Old 04-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #478
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Score for you wit h the Princes! Yay! Claire was determined last week that we would see the Prince and I kept telling her no...and I was right, of course!
I felt a little guilty being there knowing it was party time and we didn't have party tix but I knew we weren't there intentionally so I got over it

Old 04-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #479
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Location: That place between sleep and awake, where you can still remember dreaming

LOVE the artsy castle picture

So cool you got pictures with the princesses with their princes. So fun!!!

Sounds like a great day
June 2004:ASsports -honeymoon Jan 2011: Kidani -Spectrum Moms take on the World March 2011: rental house- boys first trip Sept 2012: AoA-Cars Suite -UFT (ultimate field trip) Sept 2013: AoA-Lion King suite- MNSSHP May 2014:ASsports- Star Wars Weekends December 2014: POP- Tis the season to be jolly

Old 04-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #480
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPFamilyMom View Post
LOVE the artsy castle picture

So cool you got pictures with the princesses with their princes. So fun!!!

Sounds like a great day
Tracy was laughing at me when she saw me lay on the ground

I seem to find myself laying on the ground at Disney a lot lately

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: