Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #406
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

Then we made our way to Fantasyland

We rode

ē Peter Pan
ē Itís a Small World
ē Carousel
ē Snow White
ē Mickeyís Philharmagic
ē Mad Tea Party

Then it was time for our breakfast reservation so we made our way to Crystal Palace. Tracy is a huge Winnie the Pooh fan (she even sleeps with one, donít tell her I told you) so the minute I found out she was going with me I booked CP for breakfast! We had a blast here and Piglet was giving me lots of kisses (I think the girls were jealous)

Con't in next post

Me (Natalie) DD12 (Eryka) DD9 (Emma)
Our Gawrsh Darn Spooktacular Halloween TR
Old 03-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #407
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

Next we decided to tackle the left side of the park so we started in Adventureland. First stop was the Treehouse. It was closed last time I was there so I was looking forward to it

The line was fairly long for Jungle Cruise but FP return was in half an hour so we grabbed out FP and headed over to POTC, which was walk on!

After POTC we still had about 20 min so we decided to go to the Tiki Room (which I had never seen) and the show was just starting. Now I kinda know why I have never seen it and if the kids donít ask I probably wonít see it again

Then it was time for our Jungle Cruise. Tracy had never been on this and you could tell because she laughed really hard at all the corny jokes (I love the corny jokes too!)

Next it was off to Splash. There was a long wait and only 30 min FP again so we grabbed our FP

Next we needed a cruise around the river on a Riverboat and took some pics, especially of the construction on BTMRR

Now it was our FP time so we headed back to Splash. This was another ride Tracy had never been on and she was a little fearful of the drops so I played with her a little bit

We were in the front row so when we did finally hit the big drop we were soaked. It was fun though.

Next was Haunted Mansion, which we all enjoyed and all made it out alive

We stopped to visit Donald

Now it was getting close to parade time so we headed to the front of the park and we noticed that the line for Mickey was only 5 minutes so we went in there.

Then we grabbed a seat right outside the train station to watch the parade

Bert was so cute

Con't in next post

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-03-2012, 03:22 PM   #408
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

After the parade we decided to head back to FantasyLand because we had missed the Pooh ride. I have always used FP on this ride so it was kind nice to go through the regular line and play with all the cool little toys

Then it was time for the castle show, which was a good time to sit and relax

It was still a little early for our dinner reservation but we decided to check in anyway and what do you know we were seated right away!

Tracy and I got the Chicken sandwich and Sam got the burger. Cheryl asked for the Cheese steak without mushrooms and onions and when our food came it had them. When we finally found our waitress (who was never around) we told her and by the time she brought a new one everyone had been done eating for a while (the 1st one came out in less than 5 minutes) Then our waitress brought out our bill what you arenít even going to ask us if we want dessertÖ. Rude! Needless to say she didnít get a very big tip and we spoke to the manager about her. (I donít do that often) She gave us a couple FPís for any ride we wantedÖ bonus!

So then we deided to head off to TomorrowLand. Sam was dying to ride Stitch and I had never been on it so I was in. This was kinda neat and I just talked Emma into trying it on our next trip!!!!

We stopped for some pics

Next was Space Mountain (since we had FPís) When we got off we decided we needed to ride again!!!!! After the second ride we came out and it was really dark (man that was fast) so I looked at the time and realized it was after 7 so we headed to the castle.

We found a spot in the hub and claimed our space. I have never seen Magic, Memories and You or watched Wishes from this area but it was kinda nice. No one stood so we actually lay on the ground with our bags under our heads and relaxed. MM&Y was a great show and I am sad I didnít see it on our last trip and wonít miss it again. Wishes was of course as beautiful as ever!!!

Con't in next post

Old 03-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #409
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

Now the girls all had reasons they needed to run back to the hotel, but I was not leaving so they left and I went to Liberty Square to see Hall of Presidents (new for me and I thought it was good, donít know if I would do it every trip)

Then over to frontierland to see the Country Bears (another new one, might take the kids to see it but not every trip)

I was going to do Magic Carpets as well but it had a really long line so I grabbed a drink and went and sat on the Tomorrowland bridge and watched MSEP go by.

The girls came back by then and we went back to TomorrowLand. We rode Buzz (Sam killed us all) then we went to Laugh Floor (That Guy looked exactly like my new priest, it was weird)

Now it was almost Midnight and we headed to Main St to see MSEP.

I could tell the girls were ready to go and I kinda felt bad keeping them there so I said we could leave if they wanted. We did some more shopping on Main St. I saw that Mickey and Minnie were in their PJís but the line was an hour long and we were not ready for that (I may have fallen asleep)
We did grab a couple pics before leaving

It was 1am so we grabbed our stuff from the locker and headed to our boat. This was nice having a boat to go to!

When we got back to the room I was already in my jammies so I went straight to bed

We got to MK at 5:15am and left just after 1am so about 20 hours, I think we did pretty good!!!

Con't in next post

Old 03-03-2012, 03:25 PM   #410
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

3/1 - I woke up at 7am and went down to Roaring Fork and got some pancakes and a Tea. Cheryl went with me but the girls were still sleeping. After breakfast we decided to go for a swim. There were ducks swimming in the water with us

After swimming a bit we went and sat in the Hot Tub for a bit which was a nice way to relax our muscles after walking a lot the day before.

Then I went up to the room and all the other girls got up and we all packed up our bags. Then we went back down to Roaring Fork where I got another tea and rice krispie treats to take home and they got breakfast.

Then we grabbed our bags, checked out and headed for the Magical Depression bus

Stopped at the Disney store at the Airport and since we didnít see Goofy this trip I stopped to give him a smooch before we left

It was a good trip and was definitely worth it!

Great Joke we heard on IASW. What did the Buffalo say to his son on the 1st day of school?

Bison (bye son)

Old 03-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #411
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Sounds like you had a great time! Love that you ordered the Cinderella Slipper dessert at 1900 Park Fare - that things is to die for lol
Old 03-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #412
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post
Sounds like you had a great time! Love that you ordered the Cinderella Slipper dessert at 1900 Park Fare - that things is to die for lol
Thanks! She didn't share the slipper so I don't know if it was good or not

Old 03-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #413
Moodyzblu
DIS Veteran

20 hours ?? Yeah, that's more than enough time. Sounds like you had a great time !

Come check out ..
Jayden's Wish pre-trip report !
It Smells Like Elephant and Forbidden Journey's Wish Trip Report ... in progress
The Moodys Do Disneyland!
Youtube channel ... http://www.youtube.com/user/Moodyzblu
Old 03-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #414
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Location: That place between sleep and awake, where you can still remember dreaming

What a fun 20 hour Disney Day. So cool, I'm so jealous. Looks like you ladies had a fabulous time
Old 03-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #415
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moodyzblu View Post
20 hours ?? Yeah, that's more than enough time. Sounds like you had a great time !
In 4 years I will make the whole 24!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPFamilyMom View Post
What a fun 20 hour Disney Day. So cool, I'm so jealous. Looks like you ladies had a fabulous time
It was a blast and made me want more kid free trips!!!

Old 03-06-2012, 09:01 PM   #416
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Thanks for sharing. I love it. Looks like a girls gone wild few days. LOL
I was following you on facebook too. Of course I was jealous too!!!
Old 03-06-2012, 09:26 PM   #417
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Thanks for sharing. I love it. Looks like a girls gone wild few days. LOL
I was following you on facebook too. Of course I was jealous too!!!
Thanks it was so nice to finally have an adult trip to Disney and to spend 20 hours in MK was like a dream!!!!

Old 03-08-2012, 06:39 AM   #418
Katie & Glen
DIS Veteran

If they do this again in 4 years I may be joining you!

A Mickey's Very Merry "Holy Crap It's Cold" Trip Report - Dec 2010

Katie (DW) / Glen (DH - 44) / Ethan (DS - 11)

Past trips: 1997 FW Campground; 2007 CBR; 2010 AKL; 2011 CBR; 2012 POR
Old 03-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #419
mousescrapper
DIS Veteran

Natalie thinks for sharing your mini TR that is so awesome I loved all of it and am so jealous too

What a great time you all had, good food, characters, shopping, and all the park fun...plus getting the pin and shirt for the event

Man if they do this again in 4 years I am so there
Old 03-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #420
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran

What a great trip! Thanks for the mini tr. I would have LOVED to have went but it wasn't in the cards this year. Maybe next time!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: