DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
emmamc252
Mouseketeer

Adding dxdp when waitlisted extra nights question

We are currently doing 14 nights at Disney in nov, were originally doing 10 and added last 4 late on. Had a nightmare getting in but managed so far to get 1bed all for 1st 3 nights then studio at blt for 1 night (our original was 10 night studio at akl which we will go to after this)
We are waitlisted for either the first 3 nights or the 2 nights after the blt night for a lake view studio at blt. Also phoning a few times a day to see if anywhere gets all 4 nights together or to see if we can add 1 extra night either way to blt res, my hubbu is not happy at all with the having to move for just 1 night, I know we were lucky to get in so late on but he doesn't understand that.
Anyway. Hubby wants to do delux dining for those 4 nights, mainly so we can do signature restaurants, 4 nights on it would be perfect, except Cali grill we have got res all the places he wanted.
My query is, if we add on delux dining now to these 4 nights and either the waitlist for extra nights on the end comes through would we then have to add delux dining for these nights too? We wouldn't want it for 7 nights, far too much food? Or would we be ok as they are all separate reservations? We would want to be in the same room though? Any advice on what would happen in this scenario?
Old 10-10-2011, 02:27 AM   #2
disneynutz

Earning My Ears One At A Time

If you modify an existing reservation by adding on the same room type then you have to have the DDP for the entire reservation. If the wait list comes through and it is for a different resort or same resort with a different room type, then you can have the DDP for just the extra wait list days.

Be very careful. Flying back to the UK being stuffed with food can be dangerous!

Bill

disneynutz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: