Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2011, 06:10 AM   #166
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Have an amazing time!

Looking forward to seeing all the pics of the Christmas decorations and resorts decked out for the holidays!
TanzUnited99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:46 AM   #167
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

I missed your send-off, but I can see from the magic of Facebook that you are all having a wonderful time!!!
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-22-2011, 10:07 PM   #168
disneydreamingdebby
DVC Member

Hi friends!

We arrived home safe and exhausted this am at 3! Poor dh had to be at work at 6am! (I think he thought we were coming home Tuesday...)

Today, I wrapped gifts , addressed and mailed our cards, shopped a bit, and ran four miles, not too shabby esp since that was by 4:30!

I will hopefully get started on some type of tr tomorrow. I think I took between 1500 - 2000 pictures!
disneydreamingdebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:21 PM   #169
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamingdebby View Post
Hi friends!

We arrived home safe and exhausted this am at 3! Poor dh had to be at work at 6am! (I think he thought we were coming home Tuesday...)

Today, I wrapped gifts , addressed and mailed our cards, shopped a bit, and ran four miles, not too shabby esp since that was by 4:30!

I will hopefully get started on some type of tr tomorrow. I think I took between 1500 - 2000 pictures!
I was watching your airport ordeal, I'm glad you made it home! I'll try to be watching for your TR while I'm packing.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:10 PM   #170
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Welcome home!!! What an ordeal to get there, though! Almost makes you wish you had just stayed at Disney, doesn't it?
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:02 PM   #171
wishing4PA
Wants to be in Pennsylvania or WDW or PA or WDW or ... and stuck smack dab in the middle!

Hi Debbie!
I had to stop reading for a while. My parents and sister came up with this ridiculous idea of going to Alaska, so I put aside my Disney thoughts (it was hard, especially when the snail mail brought me a PIN ), to try to figure if there was any way to save for Alaska. Pretty much out of my non-budget, especially since it involves airfare or about 500 gallons of gasoline , but I've always wanted to go there.
Turns out, it was all a ruse. Well, I think it was a ruse, they are still talking about it.
I think DSis must have gotten tired of trying to plan a Disney trip with me. Every time she'd suggest deluxe with the DP, I'd come back with value and QS, and she's been wanting to stay in the Poly for a long time. So in the end, she wound up booking the Poly and wrapping it up for Christmas! I am so excited! I told DD we don't expect a gift like this every year. Or ever again, for that matter, but for now, I should start calling DSis "DDDSis!" She's awesome!
Now I'm back on the boards, no excuse not to be in Disney mode anymore!
So... where is that trip report?
* 7/2013 (YC with DD), 1/2012 (Poly - me, DD, DN, DN, DSis, thanks! ), 7/2010 (FW - the Poly5+Mom), 2/2009 (DD4 & DH's 1st visit! ASMo), Day trip ~1990, Overnight "Jazz Night" with HS band (1978?), ~10 Day trips in 1970's-80's (E tickets!)
* Disney World Preview Center (1970?) An amusement park here, in the middle of nowhere, far from the beaches, nowhere near anything, even dinky little Orlando? That'll never fly!
wishing4PA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:58 PM   #172
disneydreamingdebby
DVC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishing4PA View Post
Hi Debbie!
I had to stop reading for a while. My parents and sister came up with this ridiculous idea of going to Alaska, so I put aside my Disney thoughts (it was hard, especially when the snail mail brought me a PIN ), to try to figure if there was any way to save for Alaska. Pretty much out of my non-budget, especially since it involves airfare or about 500 gallons of gasoline , but I've always wanted to go there.
Turns out, it was all a ruse. Well, I think it was a ruse, they are still talking about it.
I think DSis must have gotten tired of trying to plan a Disney trip with me. Every time she'd suggest deluxe with the DP, I'd come back with value and QS, and she's been wanting to stay in the Poly for a long time. So in the end, she wound up booking the Poly and wrapping it up for Christmas! I am so excited! I told DD we don't expect a gift like this every year. Or ever again, for that matter, but for now, I should start calling DSis "DDDSis!" She's awesome!
Now I'm back on the boards, no excuse not to be in Disney mode anymore!
So... where is that trip report?
How awesome!!! When is your trip??? Alaska sounds like a great trip, but it just isn't Disney...
disneydreamingdebby is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: