Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #346
snykymom
Still tagless after all these years

I just finished all of Season 1 on Netflix and the first two episodes of Season 2, so I'm all caught up! It is certainly a fascinating show. (I also read this entire thread!)

I don't think there's a snowball's chance that they'd kill off either Nolan or Jack. Nolan because fans would rebel (you don't kill off a fan favorite), and Jack because he's too important to Emily. It would screw up the plot line way too much if she then had to avenge him, too.

It is definitely a different actor for Takeda; I liked the other one better.

Daniel, on the other hand, changes sides so quickly he's giving me whiplash! First he’s on Dad’s side, then he’ll help Victoria with anything in the divorce, then he’ll destroy her if she destroys his father. He hates his father over Tyler because blackmail's not the way to do business, then he wants to run away to Paris, then he takes over Grayson Global. He feels bad for innocents, but then protects his father for framing David Clarke. And how gullible can he be?? He believes Conrad? It's easy to tell when Conrad's lying - his lips are moving! (Same of course for Victoria.) Now the previews show that he hates Victoria because she planned her own kidnapping? When will the guy grow a brain??? Or maybe a backbone?

It'll be very interesting to see how Emily gets Victoria to reveal what she knows about Emily's mother. Definitely going to keep watching!

snykymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:03 AM   #347
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Love Revenge.....

I am so happy because usually when i really like a show it gets canceled!!
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-15-2012, 08:07 AM   #348
snapppyd

Is the daughter a member of the Dis?
Every day seems to be April Fool's Day on the Dis lately

Location: Donna Reedville Mind Blown, Reeking Lumstown, OlderthanDirtboro, Only post the good ones, They Must be done away with at all costs,USA

OK, I was half asleep last night, but is anyone else as confused as me????

...........................bored much?
snapppyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #349
snykymom
Still tagless after all these years

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapppyd View Post
OK, I was half asleep last night, but is anyone else as confused as me????
Thank you! I wasn't half asleep, but felt like I missed an episode! Last I knew, a guy from the swanky private school asked Declan to hold his stepmother's necklace for him, which I was sure would devolve into Declan being arrested for theft or at the least possession of stolen property. SPOILER in WHITE: Yet here we are in this episode, and Declan's become a cat burglar! What'd I miss??
And was Emily's goal ever to get the shadow organization? I thought it was always against the Graysons. So why would anyone be surprised that she's trying to find her mother? SPOILER in WHITE But Aiden indicated that Takeda's goal for her was that organization. I also never heard the white haired guy say that he didn't kill Emily's mother - did I miss something again?

snykymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:29 AM   #350
RadioNate
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by snykymom View Post
Thank you! I wasn't half asleep, but felt like I missed an episode! Last I knew, a guy from the swanky private school asked Declan to hold his stepmother's necklace for him, which I was sure would devolve into Declan being arrested for theft or at the least possession of stolen property. SPOILER in WHITE: Yet here we are in this episode, and Declan's become a cat burglar! What'd I miss??
And was Emily's goal ever to get the shadow organization? I thought it was always against the Graysons. So why would anyone be surprised that she's trying to find her mother? SPOILER in WHITE But Aiden indicated that Takeda's goal for her was that organization. I also never heard the white haired guy say that he didn't kill Emily's mother - did I miss something again?
It's well past broadcast time and I'm tired so I'm not bothering with the white out. If people haven't watched...skip.

The white-haired man DID say that he ignored orders to kill Emily's mom. She is alive because we saw her at the motel, she left a message on his phone. They love each other it seems.

I too was confused by the Takeda thing. I think Emily's goal was to destroy the Greyson's but since Takeda is involved with their business too I think he is "using" Emily as much as she used him. I think he wants to direct her to the Initiative or whatever they are called.

The Declan thing...no clue. Why is he robbing houses? I know he is broke but yeah I don't know how it got to that point. I don't like that they've brought in another "bad guy" type with the guy Declan robbed. That guy is going to blackmail Declan and Jack or something. This show has enough characters.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #351
Grandmouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioNate View Post
It's well past broadcast time and I'm tired so I'm not bothering with the white out. If people haven't watched...skip.

The Declan thing...no clue. Why is he robbing houses? I know he is broke but yeah I don't know how it got to that point. I don't like that they've brought in another "bad guy" type with the guy Declan robbed. That guy is going to blackmail Declan and Jack or something. This show has enough characters.
Did Declan really rob the house, or did the "friend" who gave him the jewelry to hold for him rob the house? Somebody's body is on the boat, and the more characters who are introduced are more possibilities.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #352
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

I loved last night's episode, but I have to admit it had a LOT going on. Left me with way more questions than answers, as usual.

How much did you love the line, "I like my neck willowy and working."

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #353
lovesmurfs
I need to start thinking of pithy things to say
It costs him money every time I watch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmouse View Post
Did Declan really rob the house, or did the "friend" who gave him the jewelry to hold for him rob the house? Somebody's body is on the boat, and the more characters who are introduced are more possibilities.
Declan and the "friend" robbed the house. I'm wondering whether it's the friend's father, though, whose house it was, and the friend was putting it on that it was a stranger's house. It really smelled like a set-up for the "bar keep."

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." Mark Twain

"Some people are like Slinkies. They serve no useful purpose, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs."
lovesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #354
RadioNate
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesmurfs

Declan and the "friend" robbed the house. I'm wondering whether it's the friend's father, though, whose house it was, and the friend was putting it on that it was a stranger's house. It really smelled like a set-up for the "bar keep."
I agree. It didn't seem right. I think it might be the kids house too.

I think this could lead to the kid and/or dad being on the boat. I'd like to see it be Jack but I don't think they will go there.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #355
Sabeking
DIS Veteran

I have a question. We just started watching a few weeks ago when they had one of those marathons going on. I think I understand most of the character relationships but one. Who is the asian man and the guy that shot the gray haired man last week? How are they involved? Is Emily getting revenge for herself or do they have something to do with it as well? Thanks!
Old 10-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #356
Ephany
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesmurfs View Post
That was my first thought too. I definitely think that it was the 'friends' house and that was his dad. I just couldn't see what they'd want from Jack unless it's the bar itself. It's not like they have anything else but the boat.
Ephany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #357
lovesmurfs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephany View Post
That was my first thought too. I definitely think that it was the 'friends' house and that was his dad. I just couldn't see what they'd want from Jack unless it's the bar itself. It's not like they have anything else but the boat.
The boat that sinks at the end of the season.....

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." Mark Twain

"Some people are like Slinkies. They serve no useful purpose, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs."
Old 10-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #358
Caropooh
POO, are you? POO POO, POO POO!
I LOVE wiggling my kids teeth!
Drives a braille van

Does anyone else think that the Nolan's new CFO is up to something? My DH and I can't decide if she is interested in Nolan or if she is bad news.

I think that the guy that was supposedly robbed by Declan wants the bar. Just the way he looked around the bar after Jack's comment made me think that immediately.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:24 AM   #359
shortbun
Peacenik

Loved the show last year. I wish they'd wrapped it up. I feel like they're trying waaaaay too hard for plot line this season. It's like a dumb soap opera where it takes several days to move an hour but the children age 10 years every year. Really, Victoria had the white haired man beat her up? The Graysons are getting married in Tuscany? What's with Daniel and the party planner? I can not even remember her name. Another dumb plot twist. Why did he need to date anyone? She's still planning things?

USE IT UP, WEAR IT OUT, MAKE IT DO OR DO WITHOUT.

IF YOUR UPKEEP EXCEEDS YOUR INCOME THEN YOUR OUTGO WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.
shortbun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:58 AM   #360
lovesmurfs

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbun View Post
Loved the show last year. I wish they'd wrapped it up. I feel like they're trying waaaaay too hard for plot line this season. It's like a dumb soap opera where it takes several days to move an hour but the children age 10 years every year. Really, Victoria had the white haired man beat her up? The Graysons are getting married in Tuscany? What's with Daniel and the party planner? I can not even remember her name. Another dumb plot twist. Why did he need to date anyone? She's still planning things?
No -- Victoria had Conrad beat her up, and they blamed the white haired guy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: