Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2012, 01:26 AM   #106
kidclassic
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing duo View Post
Hi...Thank you so much for your report! We are first time cruisers, and we sail this Jan 15- can't wait! :-) I would really appreciate if you can PM me the Cabo resort as well. Btw, I loved the parasailing that your girls did, so brave!

Thanks! :-)
Sent you the info. I know you can't send PM's until after 10 posts, but can you get them?
kidclassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #107
amazing duo
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much kidclassic for sending me the info. I will share our resort experience as soon as we get back from MR. :-)
amazing duo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-09-2012, 01:04 AM   #108
Jenlyncarl
Earning My Ears

Cabo

We are leaving Sunday for our fourth Disney cruise, but this is the first time I have used dis boards. This cruise was a Christmas present so we lost out on booking excursions and most are full. Could some one please pm me the name of the Cabo beach resort? Thanks in advance.
Jenlyncarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:55 AM   #109
kidclassic
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenlyncarl View Post
We are leaving Sunday for our fourth Disney cruise, but this is the first time I have used dis boards. This cruise was a Christmas present so we lost out on booking excursions and most are full. Could some one please pm me the name of the Cabo beach resort? Thanks in advance.
Sent you the info.

Have fun
Old 01-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #110
sepekaj
Earning My Ears

Cabo

Hi can you send me the Cabo information as well?
Thanks
sepekaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #111
Magic Mornings
Earning My Ears

Can someone pm me the cabo info?

Limofam5 I am next door in SB and at DLR all the time. I am going tomorrow to see if they have a friday the 13 pin this year, they sold out last year! Also, thanks for sharing how much you love DVC, it has been on my wish list for years. Someday hopefully.

Kidclassic I think we are on the same MR cruise. Are you going to the Cabo resort Limofam5 talked about?

Thanks all!
Magic Mornings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #112
kidclassic
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Mornings View Post
Can someone pm me the cabo info?

Limofam5 I am next door in SB and at DLR all the time. I am going tomorrow to see if they have a friday the 13 pin this year, they sold out last year! Also, thanks for sharing how much you love DVC, it has been on my wish list for years. Someday hopefully.

Kidclassic I think we are on the same MR cruise. Are you going to the Cabo resort Limofam5 talked about?

Thanks all!
Yup same cruise! But not sure on if we are going to go to the resort. For my family of 5 it would be $175 and we have read about just buying some food at one of the places along the beach and using the chairs. $175 buys a lot of food.

Still up in the air but it looks like a fun time.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #113
KS Prarie gal
Earning My Ears

Could you PM me the resort info as well? We are planning to just play things by ear, so it would be good to have info about different options! Thanks!
Old 01-27-2012, 11:22 PM   #114
ramwitz
Earning My Ears

Hi! My family is doing a MR cruise this April (so excited!). Loved this trip report and all the tips, thank you so much! Thanks to this TR, we are also planning to do the Las Caletas excursion in PV and we would love to do the beach resort for our first day in Cabo. Would someone be so kind to PM or email me (ramwitz@gmail.com) the information to book directly with the resort? I would really appreciate it! Thank you!!
ramwitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:17 PM   #115
lornak
DIS Veteran

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but would you mind PMing me the Cabo resort info as well? We are doing this cruise in just over a week and I think I might like to try this!! THANKS!!!
lornak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:24 AM   #116
CruznDzny
Earning My Ears

Smile

On DCL for the first time ever... March 2012, can you also PM the Cabo Resort info?
Thank you... loved your thread.
CruznDzny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:51 AM   #117
Kencad MOM
Mouseketeer

Can someone let me know the cost and the name of the resort in Cabo? Or PM the info to me?

Thanks in advance!!

ME 35DH 39DD 12DS8

Wonder 3/2010, Wonder 2/2012, Magic 2/2013, Magic 2/2014
Kencad MOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:54 PM   #118
TammieStub
Earning My Ears

Cabo

We are doing the MR cruise on February 12th. we are interested in doing the AI day in Cabo. Can someone message me to let me know the resort in Cabo everyone is talking about - thanks much!!
TammieStub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:32 AM   #119
bronwyn
Mouseketeer

I'd really appreciate it if someone could also PM me the resort name for Cabo. We are leaving in two weeks and have no plans for Cabo as of yet! Thanks!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #120
kidclassic
Mouseketeer

I PM'ed everyone that has asked recently. I will say that I didn't actually go to the resort in Cabo, kinda wish we would have. But we spent less to take a van over to Medano beach and just hang out at a bar/restaurant.

We went to one of the first ones Billygan's and used their lounge chairs and ordered drinks. We actually had lunch next door at The Office. Both places were good but you will be overrun with beach vendors. I think with the other resort being at the far other end of Medano you might have less vendors. Which got really annoying!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: