Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2011, 10:31 PM   #31
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

I'm joining! I would love to hear about HHI. It's one of the DVC locations we haven't made it to yet.

Follow me on Instagram: @keep_calm_love_disney
Follow me on Twitter: @disney_voss
Danielle

In progress TRs:
My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov 14 TR
They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 TR
Completed TRs:
Jan 14 TR July.13 Apr. 13
Nov.12 July.12 Jan.12 Nov. '11 July '11 Feb. '11 Nov. 10 and Jan. 11 Oct. '09.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:48 PM   #32
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Looking forward to reading it all! How wonderful to have TWO trips, almost back to back, to look forward to! I am really curious about your HHI trip, I don't know anything at all about that resort....what a steal, $150 a night!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-04-2011, 05:35 AM   #33
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Here, Mary Ellen!!!
Old 10-04-2011, 06:20 AM   #34
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Lovin' your update so far... Your girls trip sounds so awesome! What a perfect idea - and the timing sounds right too. I might have to steal that idea, in about 5 years. Hopefully I make it that far - dds are in middle school now - talk about drama.

D~
Old 10-04-2011, 06:24 AM   #35
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

You have definitely been keeping yourself busy with various trip planning!!! All of your plans sound great - I'm hoping the hurricane hadn't ruined your Williamsburg plans! Silly weather, always keeping us on our toes!
Old 10-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #36
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
I'm joining! I would love to hear about HHI. It's one of the DVC locations we haven't made it to yet.
Welcome IheartDDuck Thanks for joining in. I am really looking forward to HHI for exactly that reason. I want to focus on the Disney aspects of the resort. I've heard nothing but good about the resort, but I don't know any specifics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
Looking forward to reading it all! How wonderful to have TWO trips, almost back to back, to look forward to! I am really curious about your HHI trip, I don't know anything at all about that resort....what a steal, $150 a night!

It really makes fall into winter much more pleasant with two trips in the queue! I promise to take lots of notes and pictures for you incase you need client information. Plus - who knows - you may want to visit sometime with the family. I couldn't believe the jaw dropping member price. So excited about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Here, Mary Ellen!!!
Welcome Jackie!!! I have all my charleston notes in my notebook. I am really looking forward to exploring the "low country". I wanted to go disney, but I am not at all disappointed about seeing a new part of the country. Hard to believe I have never set foot in SC or Georgia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
Lovin' your update so far... Your girls trip sounds so awesome! What a perfect idea - and the timing sounds right too. I might have to steal that idea, in about 5 years. Hopefully I make it that far - dds are in middle school now - talk about drama.

D~
Middle school? Oh - I am afraid you have years worth of drama left! I think it really is a great location for a girl's trip. I am keeping my fingers crossed for warm days and cool nights and lots of fun! If I love it I will go back with my DH in a couple years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
You have definitely been keeping yourself busy with various trip planning!!! All of your plans sound great - I'm hoping the hurricane hadn't ruined your Williamsburg plans! Silly weather, always keeping us on our toes!
Sara - I was actually so freaking lucky on the weather thing (as you will see soon0. Yes - there were a few bumps in the road, but if I had picked some of the other locations I was considering there would have been NO trip! Stayed tuned for williamsburg part 1. I will be writing that soon!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 10-04-2011, 02:54 PM   #40
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
I'm here, I feel like a terrible slacker due to the fact that I'm on Pg. 3 but at least I'm here now!!!
WOO HOO! Welcome Leslie! So glad you are joining in for this one! I missed ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post

that's a riot, I SHOULD do that.

I'm here and love the intro! Bring on Williamsburg!
Wait - I thought you DID do that!

Welcome Cynthia my former & future roomie!
Actually - wait - I think your bag is so magical that it calculates the usuable space FOR You! Right!

Thanks for joining in! I will start posting W-burg pics very soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
I'm reporting for duty MEK. Can't wait to hear about HHI and Williamsburg.
Welcome Glenn
Thanks for joining in! We really had a great time in Williamsburg. It was a blast. I just regret the trip wasn't longer, but I am definitely going back!

And I am really looking forward to HHI! I promise to take lots of pics!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 10-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #41
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

I'm anxious to read your Williamsburg report to see what you thought of the place. The 'Burg is one of our favorite places & we are due to go back soon. It is so much fun to talk with the people that work there. We do the same sorts of things in our local area.

I'm fairly knowledgeable about historical clothing, so really like those exhibits. My proudest moment was to be invited to cook in the Randolph House kitchen. I wasn't able to go, but I loved being invited!
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Old 10-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #42
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Oh, this is going to be fun, I can already tell! We love Williamsburg and that whole area. DH's family (well some of them) are down there and we visit every so often.
I'm really excited to hear about HHI - as we hope to get there one of these years!

You are just the queen of scoring good rates!!
Old 10-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #44
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
WOO HOO! Welcome Leslie!
Welcome Cynthia my former & future roomie!
Actually - wait - I think your bag is so magical that it calculates the usuable space FOR You! Right!

Thanks for joining in! I will start posting W-burg pics very soon!
I wish! I had challenges with it last weekend, it's really not nearly as magical if you have to pack boots. Definitely constrains the number of shoes it can hold.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:36 PM   #45
SoonerGirl
DIS Veteran

Score on the HHI rate - that's awesome!!

Looking forward to hearing about Williamsburg since I've never been there and I love historical places, which is probably why I enjoyed Charleston so much.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: