Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2012, 08:32 AM   #1561
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Ugh, I'm sorry to hear you got sick! But that's good that you were able to be up and about the next morning!

Your cell phone pics came out really good! OKW is such a pretty resort!

Ellen is pretty much a requirement for our trips (it's one of DBF's favorites)! I've never noticed the little birdhouses on the tops of the lights! I have to look closer next time!
Old 03-27-2012, 08:38 AM   #1562
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintstickets View Post
Hmmm...at HHI you decorate the parking lot with your "adult beverage" but no morning after repercussions. During this trip the "adult beverages" are consumed but it resulted in kneeling before the large porcelain water container. There is a lesson to be heeded here somewhere but darn if I know what it is. Pardon me while I
Adult beverages and I don't mix very well, do we?????? I am actually shocked I got sick and, at first, was certain I had some GI bug. But my quick recovery proved that theory wrong.

Quote:
Great, just rub it in that I didn't make it to HHI! Why don't you remind me I haven't been to WDW in almost 2 years while you're at it?
But you are going to Aulani this summer, right? That should make up for some of it.

I have pretty much decided that I am going to take Denny to HHI next March. Any chance you will reschedule? I'm thinking about driving down again on a Sunday and then hitting Charleston on the return trip home (Friday) and spending the night there. Not sure which week yet. Need to make sure its not during someone's spring break and March is when my points come due again. I would love to stay in the main lodge in a studio.

Quote:
You know I love your TR's. Can't wait for more!

Well, sadly this one is starting to wind up. I was hoping I could make it last until the June trip, but that's not gonna happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Aw, sorry that you got sick overnight, but I'm glad you were still able to get going the next morning. .
Thank goodness I was purged for all that badness and was able to move on. I totally blame it on the creamsicle, not the 4 kinds of rum that were in the Turtle Crawl.

Quote:
Yeah, he carries a half-full bottle of creamsicles. .
Yuck! Denny normally only drinks beer, but it seems like everytime we go on vacation he pulls some premixed something or other out of his suitcase. Normally its Kahlua or Bailey's or some other low calorie concoction.

Quote:
Wow, the OKW lobby sure looks beautiful with the morning sun streaming through the windows.
It really was so pretty at the Hospitality House. I am so happy we stayed so close to it because I got over there ever day. Just a lovely area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
Oh no! I'm glad your little alcohol mixing mishap didn't ruin your whole day.
So Am I. I remember going back to bed and thinking, "where am I going to stay if I'm still sick in ther morning. I wonder if they'll give me a late checkout". Thank goodness I didn't need it.

Quote:
Pretty pictures of OKW. Even the phone pictures!
Thanks! It's such a pretty resort. I'm glad I had time to go over to the Hospitality House are one last time before we left.

Quote:
I remember going on Ellen's Energy Adventure many, many years ago. Tim & the boys have never been & Alex really wants to check it off in his "Guide to the Magic" book. Every trip I try to squeeze it in, but it's not exactly an attraction that squeezes very well! Hopefully we'll get to check it out in April.
No its a full 39 minutes and they remind you of that about 39 times. It's a great attraction when the park is busy because it takes you away from the crowds. I go on it about once every 3 years, so it will be awhile before I go back again. But I can tell you my nephew enjoyed it when he was 9 and my boys also liked it when they were that age, so something to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Wonderful pictures of OKW, MaryEllen. I do love that resort.
Thanks! I will admit, I do have a fondness for that resort and it makes me happy to know that it is usually available at the last minute because that can definitelty come in handy. I really want to go back and stay in a one or two bedroom. I bet they feel huge!

Quote:
Sorry you got a little "under the weather" from mixing drinks. I learned several years ago that I can't mix drinks anymore.
I used to have a cast iron stomach, so to speak, but for the last couple years I have noticed that I sometimes get sick from mixing different types of alcohol. It's strange, but what can you do? Perhaps not mix anymore. But how is that possible in Disney world with so much to choose from?

Quote:
Great photos around Epcot. I've got to put "Ellen" back on my list for our next visit...we've missed it the last couple of trips.
I'm glad we went it. We had no strict plans and were totally going with the flow, so it worked out well. Plus Denny and Nick like that attraction.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2012, 09:15 AM   #1563
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Hate to hear that you tossed your cookies on your last night in the World but it sounds like you learned just what kind of alcohol your body can stand mixed together. Old Key West reminds me a bit of the CBR. The buildings and landscaping look a lot alike. If they had a beach area, I'm pretty sure I could talk John into staying there.

I really like Ellen....the comedian and Ellen's Universe of Energy. Lacey has a DVD of one of her old stand up routines and I giggle every time. John, on the other hand, doesn't care for her much. However, he does like her in Universe of Energy.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 03-27-2012, 09:56 AM   #1564
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
Oh man, the tossing of cookies is never something good. I have experienced that at WDW before. Sadly, I cannot simply say it's the mixing of drinks. Perhaps more quantity.
Well, I can say I have had a few nights on excessive quantity, but this is the first time I tossed my cookies at Disney World. Hey, maybe I can add that to my list of firsts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
I love Ellen's Energy Adventure. Stupid Judy!

I love that line! Because, after all, don't we all know someone like Judy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
2 Very strong Mai Tais and Chicken wings for dinner did it to me too. Lost half a day. It was strange but after I woke up the second time I was fine. Moving slow but fine.
Oh No! that does NOT sound like a good combination when its coming back out the wrong end.

Quote:
Great shots- You are making me move that resort up on the list.
You've never stayed there? You have to try it at least once. Plus its so easy on the points. Really - its a bargain, pointwise. I'm def going back!

Quote:
I can't imagine why.

Quote:
Why yes. Yes he does.
I wonder if that's subliminal messaging? Come drink a suitcase full of booze here.

Quote:
Of course!!! And they look great too.
Thanks. I'm pleased the cell pictures turned out as well as they did.

Quote:
How did I miss a peephole story?
I actually wrote this as a tribute to manntra (Tracy) who said she loved her studio room but the peep hole was freaking her out so she taped something up there to cover it.

Quote:
ELLEN - My favorite nap spot.
You know - when you go in the morning you can actually stay awake. Novel concept, eh?

Quote:
Those are great!!!!!
thanks! I'm surprised anything turned out, but it did and NO flash was emitted!

Quote:
Because of EEA She grew on me too.
Yeah - she has totally grown on me. It was like she was trying way too hard in the beginning and I didn't get it.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 03-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #1565
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
In fact, sometime in the middle of the night I woke up extremely nauseous. It was so severe that I just headed straight to the bathroom and made it just in time to toss my cookies.
What happens in the Gurgling Suitcase stays in the Gurgling Suitcase.

Quote:
This lobby reminded me a lot of Hilton Head!
I can see why!

Quote:
Does that guy have a suitcase of alcohol?
I think it's the suitcase from Pulp Fiction.

Quote:
Why use the cell phone of course. I'm really not sure how these pics look, but here ya go......
Looks like they came out pretty well to me!

Quote:
True Story - I used to find Ellen extremely annoying. I don't mean the attraction, I mean Ellen Degeneres the comedian. I found her original show very annoying. I couldn't even watch it. But after I sat through her energy adventure for the first time even I, so not an Ellen fan, actually liked the attraction and I saw a new, entertaining side to her. I like her now as a comedian, but back in the late 90's everything about her felt forced.
I like Ellen. She did a terrific job in Finding Nemo.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #1566
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Thank you for the great OKW pictures!!! We are planning on staying in the 1BR for a couple nights in October, so I'm glad to get a look around!

So sorry you had a bad mix that you got sick! I will be stopping by the gurgling suitcase, but I will have to limit myself to one Turtle Crawl! Those surrey bikes look like fun! We might do that - planning our last day to mostly be hanging out enjoying the resort! The playground and pool look so fun!

I used to not be such a big fan of Ellen either. I like her better now - I think she's found a way to do entertainment that works. I don't get to watch her show ever, but she was GREAT as Dory!!
Old 03-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #1567
jeremysdisneymom
DIS Veteran

Great pictures of OKW! Such a pretty resort.

Never done Ellen. Might have to give it a try.

Beautiful pictures from Epcot!

So glad you posted the pricing for renting boats, sea raycers at OKW. I was wondering what that cost in general. Tom has always wanted to do that so I wanted to put it in our budget this time as a surprise to him.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #1568
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Hmmn. While mixing can certainly do that to you it seems like an awfully delayed reaction to it. I definitely try to avoid mixing. As a general rule I don't drink the hard stuff or cocktails in general so if I do, with mixers I have to be really careful. In my case honestly it can be the mixer as much as the liquor that might bother me as I'm so not used to all the sugar they usually contain. Heck a glass of OJ or a whole apple can make me feel icky!

Glad it didn't ruin the morning but ugh on the middle of the night adventure.

OKW is SOOOO pretty!!! I really look forward to staying there one of these days.

Never been to Ellen. I know what you mean though, she has grown on me over the years.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #1569
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Oh no! I'm sorry you got sick. I'm glad you realized what it was though!
I'm just so glad it wasn't one of those 24 hour stomach bugs. That would have really ruined my departure day. I may have had to stay an extra day. Darn!

Quote:
Old Key West is gorgeous, I love seeing all your pictures. For some reason I feel like it's the resort I know the least about.
I don't think its a super popular resort, even with DVCers. Some people really love it and I think other people sort of view it as a stepchild resort! Personally, I think there are a lot of people who give SSR and OKW a bad rap. I like them both. They remind me of the mods because of how spread out they are, but they do have some better amenities.

Quote:
I think you may be on to something... Ellen (at least as far as I know) is so much funnier these days!
I think she is much funnier when she doesn't try as hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
Sorry to hear you got sick, but glad it didn't last!
I am very relieved it was just something (likely alcohol) that did not mix well in my stomach. Just sort of weird, but at least I was up and at it in the morning.

Quote:
While going through your pictures I realized I don't remember ever seeing OKW pictures before! How does that happen? Anyway it's absolutely beautiful.
I just don't think its a very popular resort. People want to stay at the newer DVC resorts and OKW is sort of like a stepchild. It really is pretty. I was fortunate because another DISer posted a link to a youtube video she made of OKW. So I knew what to expect.

Quote:
YAY Ellen! I don't remember Ellen the comedian from the '90s, so I can't comment on that, but I like her a lot now and watch her show sometimes. Also, I love Dory.
I LOVE Dory. Pure genius. That was an awesome job she did.

Quote:
Look at all that gorgeous Epcot Christmas stuff! My two favourite things, Epcot and Christmas.
Girl - you have GOT to get there during Christmas one of these years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
Ugh, I'm sorry to hear you got sick! But that's good that you were able to be up and about the next morning!
I'm glad I got it out of my system (literally) so that I was back to normal by mid morning. In fact, I was eyeing up that German ice wine or whatever it was by the time we got over there. But then I thought better of it.

Quote:
Your cell phone pics came out really good! OKW is such a pretty resort!
That main area of OKW is just lovely. I am so happy we got a chance to stay there and I hope I can figure out how to run over there from the Treehouses.

Quote:
Ellen is pretty much a requirement for our trips (it's one of DBF's favorites)! I've never noticed the little birdhouses on the tops of the lights! I have to look closer next time!
I didn't know that. Glad to hear you are fans. I love the beginning of the ride where its real dark and they are in the jungle. That's always fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Hate to hear that you tossed your cookies on your last night in the World but it sounds like you learned just what kind of alcohol your body can stand mixed together. Old Key West reminds me a bit of the CBR. The buildings and landscaping look a lot alike. If they had a beach area, I'm pretty sure I could talk John into staying there.
I'm really not sure why I got sick because normally that same amount of alcohol would not bother me. Sort of a mystery. But I'm just glad I wasn't sick the next day. Phew!

OKW does remind me a lot of CBR. Definitely no beach, that's for sure. Just the water way that leads to DTD. It definitely does have that island, tropical feel. I did enjoy that because I think it perks me up during the winter months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I really like Ellen....the comedian and Ellen's Universe of Energy. Lacey has a DVD of one of her old stand up routines and I giggle every time. John, on the other hand, doesn't care for her much. However, he does like her in Universe of Energy.
I like Ellen in Uof E, Nemo, and I loved her on American Idol. I like her talk show as well. It's like she's mellowed with success and she seems like a genuinely nice person. But her original show was just.....yuck.....not a fan!

Old 03-27-2012, 05:59 PM   #1570
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Ugh, I'm sorry you got sick! I'm actually impressed you can drink so much and still go to the parks, I can't do that! Give me a margarita or two in Epcot and I know I'm going to need to take a rest in a few hours! Lame! I gotta start practicing for May, I'm hoping to drink a lot to make up for December!

OKW looks so pretty! I really want to stay there someday! I really like all of their Christmas decorations! And your pictures with your phone turned out great!

I have still never done Ellen's Energy Adventure! We just never want to spend 45 minutes on one attraction! I really should give it a try though, maybe if we have time in May I'll check it out!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 03-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #1571
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

Too bad about the drinks making you ill. I have found that Margaritas make me sick, I think it's because of the lime juice. Too much acid for my system.

I'm not a fan of Ellen, although her talk show isn't too bad. She is not as forced as she was years ago. I used to love the Energy show, but after it changed to having Ellen as a host, not so much. It used to be so cool, you could smell the sulphur when the dinosaurs were ending. There were other things geared to what was happening on the ride. Our family didn't like it after it changed. I haven't ridden it since 2002.

Yes, I'm getting so excited about AKL, free dining & a deluxe, doesn't get any better than that!
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Old 03-27-2012, 06:18 PM   #1572
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
What happens in the Gurgling Suitcase stays in the Gurgling Suitcase.
Unless it ends up being offered to the Porcelain God

Quote:
I can see why!
Ya Think!

Quote:
I think it's the suitcase from Pulp Fiction.
You know - you are probably right. Good analogy!

Quote:
Looks like they came out pretty well to me!
I am actually surprised how well those cell phone pics came out. I think it was just a perfect day and that helped.

Quote:
I like Ellen. She did a terrific job in Finding Nemo.
I completely agree. She really is pretty talented to voice that part as well as she did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
Thank you for the great OKW pictures!!! We are planning on staying in the 1BR for a couple nights in October, so I'm glad to get a look around!
1 BR - nice! I bet you love it. I know that Brook posted a youtue video she made of OKW. It was awesome. She took so many pictures. I hope you really like there.

Quote:
So sorry you had a bad mix that you got sick! I will be stopping by the gurgling suitcase, but I will have to limit myself to one Turtle Crawl! Those surrey bikes look like fun! We might do that - planning our last day to mostly be hanging out enjoying the resort! The playground and pool look so fun!
You must try the Turtle Crawl - just don't combine it with all the drinks I had. It is SO yummy!

You will love hanging out there. I have to tell you that I really looked forward to getting back there from the parks specifically for that. I loved hanging at that pool area. And I loved how everything was right there.

Quote:
I used to not be such a big fan of Ellen either. I like her better now - I think she's found a way to do entertainment that works. I don't get to watch her show ever, but she was GREAT as Dory!!
I don't see her show much (reruns or occasionally at work), but I like the way she handles herself now. And she really was fantastic as DORY. I also think she made a good judge on American Idol. She was very likeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysdisneymom View Post
Great pictures of OKW! Such a pretty resort.
It really is a pretty resort. I'm definitely going to try to make it over there while we are staying at the treehouse. I need to figure out how to get there without getting kicked off the golf course.

Quote:
Never done Ellen. Might have to give it a try.
I think every DISer must try it once. It's a cute story line with Ellen, Judy (Jamie Lee Curtis), and Bill Nye. I know its a great place for a snooze, but it really is educational too.

Quote:
Beautiful pictures from Epcot!
Thanks!

Quote:
So glad you posted the pricing for renting boats, sea raycers at OKW. I was wondering what that cost in general. Tom has always wanted to do that so I wanted to put it in our budget this time as a surprise to him.
That's awesome. I would like to rent a sea racer, too. It looks like a ton of fun. It's one of those things that would be great if you were there for a non park trip. It's also one of the reasons why I have always wanted to do the platinum plan - just to try all those crazy things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Hmmn. While mixing can certainly do that to you it seems like an awfully delayed reaction to it. I definitely try to avoid mixing.
Wait! Did we not have some mixing going on last May? I know I did. That's what was weird about this. I don't think I did anything too different than I did in May. Seemed to totally come out of the blue!

Quote:
As a general rule I don't drink the hard stuff or cocktails in general so if I do, with mixers I have to be really careful. In my case honestly it can be the mixer as much as the liquor that might bother me as I'm so not used to all the sugar they usually contain. Heck a glass of OJ or a whole apple can make me feel icky!
Maybe that was it - maybe it was the creamsicle mixer being mixed with the different alcohol. There's a theory that doesn't make me feel quite as much like a lush!

Quote:
Glad it didn't ruin the morning but ugh on the middle of the night adventure.
An adventure it was. I'm just so glad I didn't wake up Denny and Nick.

Quote:
OKW is SOOOO pretty!!! I really look forward to staying there one of these days.
I think you're a lot like me, so you will probably like it. It's definitely not a pretentious resort. It just has such a great, laid back vibe!

Quote:
Never been to Ellen. I know what you mean though, she has grown on me over the years.
When she first started out maybe she was just trying so hard to prove herself and then for awhile there was too much focus on her personal life and preferences. Honestly, I think that's why she annoyed me. She just seemed narcissistic and self absorbed. Now she seems comfortable in her skin and she seems genuinely interested in other people.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:34 PM   #1573
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Ugh, I'm sorry you got sick! I'm actually impressed you can drink so much and still go to the parks, I can't do that! Give me a margarita or two in Epcot and I know I'm going to need to take a rest in a few hours! Lame! I gotta start practicing for May, I'm hoping to drink a lot to make up for December!
It's all timing! Actually, I know what you mean. At home I could never drink in the afternoon - I'd go right to sleep. but somewhere along the line I started to enjoy the adult beverage/pool combo and if I time it right and just keep going I'm good. Disney is perfect for me because I can't stay up late and the parks don't stay open late so its a match.

Yup - you are going to have to work up your tolerance a little before May.

Quote:
OKW looks so pretty! I really want to stay there someday! I really like all of their Christmas decorations! And your pictures with your phone turned out great!
They really did do a nice job with the Christmas decorations. Definitely not over the top. Just right, I think.

I'm really glad my morning phone pics came out as well as they did because I did not have another memory card with me at the time and I wasn't done taking pictures. I was on a mission.

Quote:
I have still never done Ellen's Energy Adventure! We just never want to spend 45 minutes on one attraction! I really should give it a try though, maybe if we have time in May I'll check it out!
Well, as I see it Ellen might become more popular as people are forced to stay in their FP windows.

It's not a bad attraction. Definitely worth doing once and a whole heck of a lot better than Captain EO. It's also great to get out of the heat in the summer. It's got its place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
Too bad about the drinks making you ill. I have found that Margaritas make me sick, I think it's because of the lime juice. Too much acid for my system.
That's what Cynthia said, so maybe it really had to do with the mixer in that creamsicle. I like that theory.

Quote:
I'm not a fan of Ellen, although her talk show isn't too bad. She is not as forced as she was years ago. I used to love the Energy show, but after it changed to having Ellen as a host, not so much. It used to be so cool, you could smell the sulphur when the dinosaurs were ending. There were other things geared to what was happening on the ride. Our family didn't like it after it changed. I haven't ridden it since 2002.
Really????? That sounds SO cool. I was never on the attraction before Ellen became part of it. Darn. I would have liked that.

Not as forced is a good description. That's exactly how she was then. The new more mellow Ellen is a much better improvement.

Quote:
Yes, I'm getting so excited about AKL, free dining & a deluxe, doesn't get any better than that!
No kidding! That's great! So happy for you! I hope you LOVE it. I can't imagine you won't. I am thinking of staying there post cruise in 2013. I miss it!

Old 03-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #1574
tinacaplan
DIS Veteran

Sorry you got sick...that seems to happen on trips, doesn't it? Obviously, a whole lot of us end up eating/drinking things we don't, or at least not in those combinations...and the results are sometimes not pretty. Glad it wasn't anything worse, though.

OKW looks like such a pretty resort. No doubt Max would love that playground.

I'd vote for EPCOT, too...but that's just me. We haven't been on Ellen since 2010. Maybe in April? I actually love Ellen and she'll always be Dory to me, one of my favorite Pixar characters of all time. That ride...not so much.

Is it a rule that if you go to EPCOT on your last day, you have to go the American Adventure? Looking forward to hearing about lunch.
AofA - 2012
SSR - 2012
OKW - 2012

Old 03-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #1575
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.

So glad the being sick didn't ruin your last day. Sorry you had to go through that though.

Your OKW pictures are so beautiful I know I'll eventually get to all the DVC resorts, but I just can't seem to pull myself away from Jambo House. We were just there, and the next two trips are going to be there also.

I do enjoy the Ellen ride. I'm so glad somebody posted it used to be different, because I had memories it was, but I thought I was crazy.

Cant believe this marvelous TR is coming to an end.

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14, AKV/BCV 10/14

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: