Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #91
danut
Mouseketeer

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLMama View Post
Joining this thread! Jacob's MAW trip has been approved and we have a date of Feb 23-29th! DH and I went to WDW in 2000 but haven't been back since and our kids have never been. We are all super super excited. Jacob's biggest Wish was for Legoland but he also wants to go to WDW and Universal Studios. I'm overwhelmed by all there is to do. I want this to be a memorable and special trip for him (and his sister too!). He has Leukemia (ALL) and was diagnosed last July. Tomorrow will mark 2 more years left of chemotherapy for him.

Looking forward to reading and learning in the next four months as we plan his trip! I have a feeling I might get addicted to this board. LOL!
How sweet! My dd turns 6 the first full day we are there and I cannpt wait to make some special memories for her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb4 View Post
I have a question!

You had mentioned that there was a Halloween party planned for Mondays now in October, can you tell me a little bit about that? My daughters 7th bday is that day, and we are for sure going to HS on that day to see Ariel. We were going to eat dinner at HS too, but when Sophia caught wind of me talking about a possible party, she goes, "well, if its my birthday, and there's a party, I should be there!" LOL

Gabbie, in her sweet little self also added, well yeah, if they are having a party, we should go for my sister!

We are all getting way past excited here!
Thank you for the info!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdrama12 View Post
There are four or five different stations with different activities and crafts. I was there last night and my station was cars themed, so we had a sheriff's car, a fire truck, and a race car that kids could learn about and get inside of. There is also lots of trick or treating spots as well. Mayor Clayton and Ms. Merry will be there and all of the volunteers are in costume.
I am so sorry to hear this. My kids like webkinz, club penguin, postopia, Bella Sara, BK Kids and I am not sure what else. I will have to ask when they get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgarrity View Post
Well It has been determined that DeAnna has a 2nd tumor in her nasal cavity. They are removing her nose and the tissue behind it on the 19th of October. ( will post the details on my PTR site for those intersted). However, she is really needing something to focus on over the next two weeks. I let her pick the house rental for the 2nd week we are staying, but anyone have some ideas of videos or websites (other than disney) that we can use as a distraction.

Thanks

Savanna Garrity
I am so sorry to hear he is not feeling well. We leave in 2 days and I am on the second day of antibiotics and steroids and I have 2 who are just getting over being sick and 2 just getting sick. Praying they are well in 2 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threelittlebakers View Post
Matthew is getting sick. His bark cough started up and he is all congested. We are waiting for his doctor to send a new prescription in so he can get his nebulizer treatments. His lungs were clear all summer for once and know its starting to sound course. Then the ear infections will start up and so on. The season i dread the most fall and winter.

Welcome! We leave in 2 days, so it sounds like we will just miss you. Have an awesome time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingdiva31 View Post
I wish that I had found this sooner! We will be leaving in 9 days and there is so much that I could be learning!

My little miracle, Jared, is the reason we are going on this trip. He was born with only one, little, sick, kidney and was in kidney failure from birth. He received a kidney transplant just after he turned two. He is now 6 years old! I can't believe it! He is also hearing impaired and struggles a bit with everything, but his amazing little spirit is contagious! He is a blessing in our lives! And he is so excited to go to DisneyWorld!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=42861648 Jared's PTP![/IMG]

Thank you! I am feeling better. SOund be 100% (thankfully) by the time we leave! The kids are on the mend, mostly. We are so busy and so excited that it is crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
EXCITING plans! I do hope you are all feeling MUCH better...you leave in THREE days!!!!

TRIP DATES 10/9/11 to 10/15/11

Pre-trip Report Brendan's Big Boom MAW Trip to Disney

[
Old 10-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #92
sgarrity
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much for the online game suggestions. This week is fall break so she can spend some time checking out all the suggestions!

Our Pretrip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post40707717

http://disbiggive.proboards.com/index.cgi
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-08-2011, 10:14 PM   #93
danut
Mouseketeer

We leave in less than 7 hours! this is crazy! So excited!!! :b anana:

[
Old 10-08-2011, 10:44 PM   #94
katieb4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by danut View Post
We leave in less than 7 hours! this is crazy! So excited!!!
:b anana:
HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will look for you at the pirates and princess party...or breakfast on Saturday!

I posted pics of Gabbie's official granting mini party....it was a blast to see her happy face.

We leave on Friday! CAN"T WAIT!!

Hubby Brian Jacob 12 Hannah 10 Sophia 6 Gabbie (MAWK) 4

Princess Gabbie's PTR Below!

http://http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=41135717

Old 10-08-2011, 10:49 PM   #95
danut
Mouseketeer

Sounds good! Hope to see you there. If not have an amazing trip!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb4 View Post
HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will look for you at the pirates and princess party...or breakfast on Saturday!

I posted pics of Gabbie's official granting mini party....it was a blast to see her happy face.

We leave on Friday! CAN"T WAIT!!

[
Old 10-09-2011, 01:27 AM   #96
Owensheart
Mouseketeer

Wow! There are several wish families leaving this week! I hope you all have a really great time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Owen's PTR!!

TRIP REPORT!!!
Old 10-09-2011, 09:49 AM   #97
sgarrity
Mouseketeer

How do I put a countdown in my signature?

Thanks

Our Pretrip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post40707717

http://disbiggive.proboards.com/index.cgi
Old 10-09-2011, 12:35 PM   #98
threelittlebakers
Mouseketeer

i hope brandon's family feels better by the time you leave for your trip. I hope you guys have a great time on your trip to orlando.

http://www.disboards.com/member.php?u=398687

Matt Sr. Alicia Emerald (5)use: Matthew Jr. (4)
Old 10-09-2011, 02:16 PM   #99
21hearts
I <3 Walt Disney World

I hope everyone leaving this week has a great trip!

We're still waiting to hear from Make-A-Wish about Rachel's trip.

9/26 - MNSSHP with the BFF
10/10-10/11 - Celebrate my little sisters birthday

Old 10-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #100
Owensheart
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21hearts View Post
I hope everyone leaving this week has a great trip!

We're still waiting to hear from Make-A-Wish about Rachel's trip.
I hope you hear from MAW soon!! I saw on your siggy that you are going to be the there 2-14th of December. Those are our exact dates.. so maybe we'll run into eachother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgarrity View Post
How do I put a countdown in my signature?

Thanks
Go here... http://distickers.com/ticker/.. make a ticker that you like. Then you just use the code they provide and copy/paste it into your signature!! Let me know if you need more help! I am so excited for you guys.

Owen's PTR!!

TRIP REPORT!!!
Old 10-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #101
angcmom
Earning My Ears

Finally. I have finally started a pre-trip report for Abigail's wish trip. I'm hoping to update regularly with our plans over the next few days!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2814511

Pre-trip report! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post42896165
Old 10-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #102
21hearts
I <3 Walt Disney World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owensheart View Post

I hope you hear from MAW soon!! I saw on your siggy that you are going to be the there 2-14th of December. Those are our exact dates.. so maybe we'll run into eachother!
Thanks! We have our fingers crossed that we can do a trip in December. It depends on what happens with Rachel's Neuro--Surgery that's this Wednesday. She may not be cleared in time for the trip. If not then we are thinking of going in February.

Old 10-10-2011, 05:48 AM   #103
Leeds-Josh
Mouseketeer

Hey Everyone

I think the last time I posted on here was March.

The last time I posted I said we were waiting for holiday insurance confirmation so I could come over to the USA for my Harry Potter Wish Trip!!!

Well a few weeks ago my mum got a call from the wish granter to say she had paid for my upcoming wish trip as insurance has been passed.

So that confirmed it, we will be heading to the USA on the 8th November for 2 weeks staying offsite near universal studios. With a Universal Flex ticket to lets us into the parks.

As we are coming all the way to the Florida we thought we may aswell make the most of it. So we decided to buy our own Walt Disney World Tickets (we got the UK 14day Ultimate Ticket, this gives us great freedom, we can hop from every park, go to Typhoon Lagoon or Disney Quest!) But thats not all! My mum thinks this will be the last time we go on holiday as a full family of 5 so she has decided that we are going to swim with dolphins

CANT WAIT!!!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:56 AM   #104
21hearts
I <3 Walt Disney World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds-Josh View Post
Hey Everyone

The last time I posted I said we were waiting for holiday insurance confirmation so I could come over to the USA for my Harry Potter Wish Trip!!!

Well a few weeks ago my mum got a call from the wish granter to say she had paid for my upcoming wish trip as insurance has been passed.

So that confirmed it, we will be heading to the USA on the 8th November for 2 weeks staying offsite near universal studios. With a Universal Flex ticket to lets us into the parks.

As we are coming all the way to the Florida we thought we may aswell make the most of it. So we decided to buy our own Walt Disney World Tickets (we got the UK 14day Ultimate Ticket, this gives us great freedom, we can hop from every park, go to Typhoon Lagoon or Disney Quest!) But thats not all! My mum thinks this will be the last time we go on holiday as a full family of 5 so she has decided that we are going to swim with dolphins

CANT WAIT!!!!!
It sounds like you are going to have an awesome trip!

Old 10-10-2011, 11:17 PM   #105
brookerene
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds-Josh View Post
Hey Everyone

CANT WAIT!!!!!
Awesome I've been wondering! I hope it is the trip of your dreams!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: