Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #3091
Lilfoot93
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kktraylor View Post
We got the email saying Ava qualified for MAW!! I'm so excited! Guess its time to do a pretrip report. :-)

Kristy
Yay!! I am so glad Ava is getting her wish!

Jackie

TR: Trev's Star Wars MAW trip

Trevor DS 9 (wish kiddo) Allie DD 6 Kara DD 6
Old 02-01-2013, 12:23 PM   #3092
JWCJ
Mouseketeer

Quote:
We got the email saying Ava qualified for MAW!! I'm so excited! Guess its time to do a pretrip report. :-)

Kristy
Wonderful!

Ja's Make A Wish PTR

MAW TR!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #3093
LittleEsmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Kristy
Oh AWESOME!

Emma's PTR..Better late than never./?t=3069552
Old 02-01-2013, 01:59 PM   #3094
angel's momma
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Kristy
Yay!! So happy she is getting a wish.

Quote:
Alright, I think I did it right. I posted the beginnings of a PTR. Posted lots of pics :-) And I think I linked it in my signature...not entirely sure though...lol
You did

Pretrip Report: Angel's Make a Wish Cruise on the Dream /and extended days at WDW PTR :We have dates 4/13-25
Trip Report: Angel's Make a Wish DREAM Cruise & extended days at wdw: April 13-25, 2013

Previous trips: 2013 Apr. 18-25 2010 May 8-15 2009 Dec. 4-11 2008 Dec. 15-24 2008 Aug. 30-Sept 7
2007 Sept. 1-8 2006 Dec. 9-16 2006 Sept. 26-Oct.3 2005 Sept. 25-Oct.8 2004 Dec. 11-21 All at POP
CRUISE 2013 Apr. 14-18 Disney DREAM
Old 02-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #3095
NEmel
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Kristy
YEA!!! So happy for all of you!
Old 02-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #3096
Frigedr
Earning My Ears

Smile

Trying to figure this all out.....

My daughter (13) got approved for a wish trip to Disneyworld. We have the dates (april 19-25 bummer is 2 of those days are almost all in the air). We had to buy our own airfare for our adult daughter(20)...but there was no way a wish trip was happening without her too! Not sure about her theme park admissions but, we will deal with that as it comes.

We are still awaiting other details...such as actual stay location.....But my oldest is super concerned as she closes in on her Bachelor degree that I find out if GTKTW has internet access....

So THAT is my first question....
Old 02-02-2013, 10:23 AM   #3097
newdrama12
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frigedr

My daughter (13) got approved for a wish trip to Disneyworld. We have the dates (april 19-25 bummer is 2 of those days are almost all in the air). We had to buy our own airfare for our adult daughter(20)...but there was no way a wish trip was happening without her too! Not sure about her theme park admissions but, we will deal with that as it comes.

We are still awaiting other details...such as actual stay location.....But my oldest is super concerned as she closes in on her Bachelor degree that I find out if GTKTW has internet access....

They do. Not sure of the speed though.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #3098
kalimom6
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frigedr View Post

I dont remember it being slow, but then again, I didn't need it like she will. I am sure if her name is on all the wish paperwork that she would be included in park tickets. Especially if she is on the GKTW paperwork on how many people are with your party staying there.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:20 PM   #3099
angel's momma
DIS Veteran

Quote:

So glad Bekah's getting her wish. Off to read your PTR. Do you know how to link it in your signature?

If our cruise dates are approved, our extended stay at wdw will be the same time you're there.

Pretrip Report: Angel's Make a Wish Cruise on the Dream /and extended days at WDW PTR :We have dates 4/13-25
Trip Report: Angel's Make a Wish DREAM Cruise & extended days at wdw: April 13-25, 2013

Previous trips: 2013 Apr. 18-25 2010 May 8-15 2009 Dec. 4-11 2008 Dec. 15-24 2008 Aug. 30-Sept 7
2007 Sept. 1-8 2006 Dec. 9-16 2006 Sept. 26-Oct.3 2005 Sept. 25-Oct.8 2004 Dec. 11-21 All at POP
CRUISE 2013 Apr. 14-18 Disney DREAM
Old 02-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #3100
LittleEsmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Yay for dates GKTW does have WIFI in all the villas.

Emma's PTR..Better late than never./?t=3069552
Old 02-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #3101
Oneplustwins
Mouseketeer

We leave April 16th! I am so excited! My son is in a wheelchair, does his wheelchair bag count as a carry on?
What GTKW things at night did you guys love?
Has anyone done the parent date night there? Our wish grantors told us about that?
Thanks,
Victoria
Old 02-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #3102
Cheshire Figment
Friend of Figment

Any bag (or item) that is strictly medical supplies and/or equipment does not count against any checked or carry-on baggage limitations within the US.

Now Working Part Time at Walt Disney World! (Guest Services/Ticket Sales)

A few very helpful links which are on DisBoards:
Everything About WDW Tickets and this one disABILITIES FAQs
Old 02-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #3103
Oneplustwins
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much!
Old 02-03-2013, 12:13 AM   #3104
kalimom6
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneplustwins View Post
We leave April 16th! I am so excited! My son is in a wheelchair, does his wheelchair bag count as a carry on?
What GTKW things at night did you guys love?
Has anyone done the parent date night there? Our wish grantors told us about that?
Thanks,
Victoria
We did Sunday/Candyland but it was dark (dec) and we got there a little late. And we were tired so I cant give a report on that. Tuesday/Mayor Claytons bday party was fun, the kids enjoyed it, cake, playing with other kids. Wednesday/Kids Night Out/Parents Night Off, we all loved. One parent has to stay on property during the whole thing so my husband went and got takeout from a restaurant we dont have at home and we ate in the villa. The kids very much enjoyed the structured play. They each had a college volunteer and played lots of games. They fed them too. They also accommodate any special needs.
Thursday/Christmas was a blast. We also were there for Saturday/Pool Party but we had just arrived and had been traveling all day so we had an early night. And Monday/Halloween was another early night after an open to close day at Sea World.
It was cool at night when we were there so the pool stuff we did not do. And the Idol night, we peeked in but had an appt for Mayor Clayton tuck in.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:17 AM   #3105
Frigedr
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel's momma View Post
So glad Bekah's getting her wish. Off to read your PTR. Do you know how to link it in your signature?

If our cruise dates are approved, our extended stay at wdw will be the same time you're there.

I have no clue how to link anything...or even how to build a sig line....

DH is the message board guy...I facebook and use email lists LOL

Karin
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: