Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 12:20 AM   #241
starienite
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmg View Post
I hope they get approved and you hear back soon. We went the end of January/early Feb. and it was awesome and not too crowded. That should be a great time!
Thanks we picked this time of year to be a little cooler and to avoid spring break.

Devon's MAW PTR Departing February 16th!
The Most Awesome Trip Ever! This is Devon's MAW TR!
Old 11-09-2011, 12:40 AM   #242
ZetaAdele
Earning My Ears

Smile Hi!

Hey everyone, newbie here! So I'm going on my Children's wish trip on Monday next week!
I have a tentative plan of:
Mon: Leave and arrive in the evening
Tue: Animal Kingdom and maybe Hollywood Studios
Wed: Magic Kingdom and dinner at the castle
Thurs: Epcot (What I'm most excited for!)
Fri: Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Christmas celebration at MK
Sat: Seaworld
Sun: Fit in as much as possible
Mon: departing!

My family and I are staying at the Polynesian resort :D

I'm wondering, does anyone have any tips for if you're feeling bad while on the trip? I've been having really bad vertigo lately and I'm worried I won't be able to go on many rides.

Thanks everyone! You're wonderful insight and tips are great!!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-09-2011, 11:38 PM   #243
Synovial
Mouseketeer

Smile

We're back from our wish trip and it was wonderful. I posted on our pre-trip report and I will try to load some pictures soon. Synovial
Old 11-10-2011, 08:25 AM   #244
mom2pixies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synovial View Post
We're back from our wish trip and it was wonderful. I posted on our pre-trip report and I will try to load some pictures soon. Synovial
Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Old 11-10-2011, 08:26 AM   #245
mom2pixies
DIS Veteran

Updated the Trip Report with some more pics! Check out the link in my signature. Thanks for tuning in!
Old 11-10-2011, 08:39 AM   #246
Leeds-Josh
Mouseketeer

Hey everyone!

Yesterday was our first full day on my wish trip! After a long 8:30hr flight and 1:30hr in a que to go throughcustomswe arrived at our hotel. Yesterday we went to wwohp as to go there was what i wished for. Well it was AMAZING!!!

The weather was gorgeous! The first time i saw wwohp i. Its full glory i nearly cried. And the first time i went on forbidden journey blew me away, asdid the second and third time i rode it. Didnt see a wait time higher than 20mins. Plus all the rest of Island of adventure which is also amazing. We walked around the park soaked from bilge rat barges, but we didny care because it was so warm! At the end of the day we went back to wwohp and went to olivanders. Well guess who got chosen.....ME! I had watched videos before but never believed for a second that I would get chosen! It really was a perfect finish to a perfect day! The best thing is we have 13 days of fun remaining! Bring on Seaworld today!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:06 AM   #247
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Quote:
Welcome back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds-Josh View Post
Hey everyone!

Yesterday was our first full day on my wish trip! After a long 8:30hr flight and 1:30hr in a que to go throughcustomswe arrived at our hotel. Yesterday we went to wwohp as to go there was what i wished for. Well it was AMAZING!!!

The weather was gorgeous! The first time i saw wwohp i. Its full glory i nearly cried. And the first time i went on forbidden journey blew me away, asdid the second and third time i rode it. Didnt see a wait time higher than 20mins. Plus all the rest of Island of adventure which is also amazing. We walked around the park soaked from bilge rat barges, but we didny care because it was so warm! At the end of the day we went back to wwohp and went to olivanders. Well guess who got chosen.....ME! I had watched videos before but never believed for a second that I would get chosen! It really was a perfect finish to a perfect day! The best thing is we have 13 days of fun remaining! Bring on Seaworld today!
Sounds like a great 1st day!!! WOW, 13 more to go? AWESOME!!!
Old 11-10-2011, 05:20 PM   #248
Owensheart
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2pixies View Post
Updated the Trip Report with some more pics! Check out the link in my signature. Thanks for tuning in!
I am loving your trip report!! The BBB experience sounds amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds-Josh View Post
Hey everyone!

Sounds like you had a great start!! Can't wait to hear more!!

Quote:
YAY!! I hope you had a fantastic time! I can't wait to read all about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaAdele View Post
Hey everyone, newbie here! So I'm going on my Children's wish trip on Monday next week!
I have a tentative plan of:
Mon: Leave and arrive in the evening
Tue: Animal Kingdom and maybe Hollywood Studios
Wed: Magic Kingdom and dinner at the castle
Thurs: Epcot (What I'm most excited for!)
Fri: Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Christmas celebration at MK
Sat: Seaworld
Sun: Fit in as much as possible
Mon: departing!

My family and I are staying at the Polynesian resort :D

I'm wondering, does anyone have any tips for if you're feeling bad while on the trip? I've been having really bad vertigo lately and I'm worried I won't be able to go on many rides.

Thanks everyone! You're wonderful insight and tips are great!!!!
Sounds like a great itinerary!! We haven't been on my son's wish trip yet.. but I know they have the wish lounges at Epcot and MK. If you are feeling crummy, go get a bottle of water and lay down for a bit without having to leave the parks. If you can't go on many rides.. there are a ton of shows and parades to watch as well!!

Owen's PTR!!

TRIP REPORT!!!
Old 11-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #249
starienite
Mouseketeer

I am going to update our PTR, but sharing here first. We have our dates!!!! We leave Feb 16th and get back on the 22nd!!

Also is there a way to update the title of my PTR to include our dates?

Last edited by starienite; 11-11-2011 at 04:47 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #250
mickeymaker2003
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by starienite View Post
I am going to update our PTR, but sharing here first. We have our dates!!!! We leave Feb 16th and get back on the 22nd!!

Also is there a way to update the title of my PTR to include our dates?

Go to the first post and choose edit. Then select "Go Advanced" and you will be able to edit your title.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #251
starienite
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much Mickeymaker!

Old 11-11-2011, 08:41 PM   #252
4monkeys
Mouseketeer

coming back to visit and catch up

It's beeen much to long since I have visited! I have a lot to catch up on.... but wantd to say hello and hope things are going well!

Amy
Old 11-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #253
Sean's momma
Mouseketeer

Location: Ozark AR but my heart is split between seattle and Disney

Too long I know....

Well it's been awhile since I have been on here, between moving and getting Sean's schooling set up twice and getting a job it has been very hectic here. Tomorrow we are heading to Little Rock to Children's Hospital for a cardiology appointment and an ENT appointment for Sean. I'm nervous since I have no idea where I am going lol.

On the very good side WE HAVE DATES!!!!!! We will officially be in Disney World /GKTW from January 21-27th! : :

Now comes the planning part. I have to figure out how to pack for myself and sean. Oh and by the way as soon as we land in Little Rock I am sending Sean home with my parents and heading off to Chicago for 4 days so I am planning for 2 seperate climates in one bag. I think I have lost my mind! Lol.

I know we want to spend a whole day at Magic Kingdom. We want to do a character brunch/lunch and 50's primetime cafe. I think Sean would like to go to sea world since he is obssessed with dolphins. I'm a tiny bit overwhelmed trying to plan though lol, any ideas are much appreciated!

Also, Check out my PTR for more info on whats going on with us and Sean!
Hope everyone else is doing great and I'm so glad to be back!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #254
Owensheart
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean's momma View Post
Well it's been awhile since I have been on here, between moving and getting Sean's schooling set up twice and getting a job it has been very hectic here. Tomorrow we are heading to Little Rock to Children's Hospital for a cardiology appointment and an ENT appointment for Sean. I'm nervous since I have no idea where I am going lol.

On the very good side WE HAVE DATES!!!!!! We will officially be in Disney World /GKTW from January 21-27th! : :

Now comes the planning part. I have to figure out how to pack for myself and sean. Oh and by the way as soon as we land in Little Rock I am sending Sean home with my parents and heading off to Chicago for 4 days so I am planning for 2 seperate climates in one bag. I think I have lost my mind! Lol.

I know we want to spend a whole day at Magic Kingdom. We want to do a character brunch/lunch and 50's primetime cafe. I think Sean would like to go to sea world since he is obssessed with dolphins. I'm a tiny bit overwhelmed trying to plan though lol, any ideas are much appreciated!

Also, Check out my PTR for more info on whats going on with us and Sean!
Hope everyone else is doing great and I'm so glad to be back!
Congrats on dates!! Now the planning can really begin!! You are going during a super great time of year .. the crowds are low and the weather is great!!

We are skipping Sea World so I don't have advice there, but we are spending two days at Universal. I let my kids sit down and look at all the attractions at each theme park and make lists of their favs. They also both picked a character meal that they really wanted to do.

We are loking forward to Hollywood Studios because Owen loves Pixar characters and Kamryn is excited for Epcot around the world. We have those as full day parks and Animal Kingdom is a 1/2 day since my kids just aren't into animals (which is why we are skipping Sea World!)

Plan to spend some evening downtime at GKTW and enjoy their nightly activities!! I haven't been, but they look like fun based on others' Trip Reports!

Owen's PTR!!

TRIP REPORT!!!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:58 PM   #255
Owensheart
Mouseketeer

We are down to the 20 day countdown!!! My kids are so excited, yet it seems so far away still. I know with Thanksgiving, decorating for Christmas and getting the shopping done.... time is going to fly by!!

Owen's PTR!!

TRIP REPORT!!!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: