Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #76
PinkPug
Earning My Ears

I'm just sharing a fact.

Last edited by PinkPug; 10-22-2012 at 08:56 PM.
PinkPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:06 PM   #77
ravensilverlight
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Well, I'm sneaking back into the discussion...glad we've had a little action in my absence!!! Things got really crazy around here this summer, but seem to be "fall"-ing off a little (sorry for the bad pun!)

Welcome to the newcomers to our little cruise group! If anyone wants to be part of the FE, please send me a PM with your info (stateroom #, and who's who...also please include if there are any special situations, like allergies!).

We're only 100 days out now...who's getting excited? I know I am!!!

Disney Wonder, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 * Disney Magic, 2011 * Disney Dream, 2013
ravensilverlight is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-24-2012, 07:57 AM   #78
DISNEYaddict4evr
Now some person I don't even know reminds me there's no eating, drinking, smoking, or flash photography allowed in my dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensilverlight View Post
Well, I'm sneaking back into the discussion...glad we've had a little action in my absence!!! Things got really crazy around here this summer, but seem to be "fall"-ing off a little (sorry for the bad pun!)

Welcome to the newcomers to our little cruise group! If anyone wants to be part of the FE, please send me a PM with your info (stateroom #, and who's who...also please include if there are any special situations, like allergies!).

We're only 100 days out now...who's getting excited? I know I am!!!
I know I am

I too will have much more to offer in a few weeks. I get married tomorrow and then head to Estas Park, CO for our Mini-moon

Upon my return, with myself feeling worthless since I will have no more wedding planning left, I shall switch to Honeymoon perfecting mode and will be a much more active member here
DISNEYaddict4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:01 AM   #79
ravensilverlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISNEYaddict4evr View Post
I know I am

I too will have much more to offer in a few weeks. I get married tomorrow and then head to Estas Park, CO for our Mini-moon

Upon my return, with myself feeling worthless since I will have no more wedding planning left, I shall switch to Honeymoon perfecting mode and will be a much more active member here
Congratulations!!!

Old 08-31-2012, 10:07 AM   #80
DISNEYaddict4evr
Now some person I don't even know reminds me there's no eating, drinking, smoking, or flash photography allowed in my dream.

Quote:
Congratulations!!!
Thanks

Just got back and had a blast will post a few pics soon. Wedding ceremony was great... reception was stressful but life moves on. I am now Mrs. Harvey and there is nothin' that can be done to change that
Old 09-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #81
ravensilverlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherhoodandmickey View Post
So, what are your port day plans?
Well, we're pretty well decided on ours - availability permitting, of course. While we're in Puerto Vallarta, we want to do the "Sea Safari" - a powerboat ride, horseback riding into the jungle to a waterfall for some swimming, then to the beach for snorkeling! Then in Cabo we are thinking of doing the Salsa & Salsa excursion - the "all you can drink" margaritas sold the menfolk a lot more than the Salsa dancing lesson, I assure you! Also while in Cabo, we are making a trek to the Cabo Wabo Cantina - just to say we've been there!

Quote:
Speaking of which how is the magnet coming? Do you have artwork ready for sharing yet?
I *thought* I was done...but then I found a thread from one of the *very* talented DISigners on here...there was a FABULOUS..."thing" that i'm working into my magnet now, so it's not quite ready. Maybe tomorrow night at work when I'm bored, lol!

Just a reminder - if you're going to participate in the FE, get me your info before November 1 so I can get the list out!

Old 09-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #82
ravensilverlight

Well, I think this is my "final" draft for my magnet. Let me know what you think!

Old 09-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #83
DISNEYaddict4evr

That looks great!!

I hope you don't mind though but... I had a fun idea and I created it on my computer since I would have had a hard time explaining it to you in writing.

Hope you aren't mad I tweaked your work. I just thought it would be fun to make it look like a stamp It is a quick rendering, I think it needs a black border that way the hidden mickeys stand out better

Old 09-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #84
ravensilverlight

Love it!!! I know we'd talked about a Mickey border but I just couldn't find one to suit - I think it's great!

Old 09-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #85
ptkreuser
Earning My Ears

Love the art work for the magnet!!! But now you will have to tell me how to make it into a magnet! Or will you sell them to us?

DISNEYaddict4evr- Congratulations!!
Glad you enjoyed your mini-moon, and let's get on with the honeymoon!! So looking forward to being on the Wonder again. My TA contacted me today about our final payment, so I know it's getting closer!

Vada
ptkreuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #86
ravensilverlight

My plan is to print and laminate one for each of us for our rooms! Once we get the border tweaked, that is. I usually laminate and then use the magnet strips on the back, but if anyone wanted to print on magnetic paper (more expensive, but sturdier) I'd be happy to send the file. I have to give props to milliepie, who had the Mickey head shaped map on file sharing!

edited to add: ...at no cost...and no, the magnets aren't my FE gift

Last edited by ravensilverlight; 09-08-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #87
ptkreuser
Earning My Ears

Quote:
My plan is to print and laminate one for each of us for our rooms! edited to add: ...at no cost...and no, the magnets aren't my FE gift
Awesome!! You are now my hero!

Vada
ptkreuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #88
DISNEYaddict4evr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptkreuser View Post
Love the art work for the magnet!!! But now you will have to tell me how to make it into a magnet! Or will you sell them to us?

DISNEYaddict4evr- Congratulations!!
Glad you enjoyed your mini-moon, and let's get on with the honeymoon!! So looking forward to being on the Wonder again. My TA contacted me today about our final payment, so I know it's getting closer!

Vada
Thanks. I know we are getting so close I too got an email about final payment. I can hardly wait!!

Quote:
My plan is to print and laminate one for each of us for our rooms! Once we get the border tweaked, that is. I usually laminate and then use the magnet strips on the back, but if anyone wanted to print on magnetic paper (more expensive, but sturdier) I'd be happy to send the file. I have to give props to milliepie, who had the Mickey head shaped map on file sharing!

edited to add: ...at no cost...and no, the magnets aren't my FE gift

You Rock!! I have know idea you were going to create them for us.

Per the border I created that in photoshop. If you want you can send me the photo and add it to your file.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #89
ravensilverlight

Quote:
Thanks. I know we are getting so close I too got an email about final payment. I can hardly wait!!

You Rock!! I have know idea you were going to create them for us.

Per the border I created that in photoshop. If you want you can send me the photo and add it to your file.
PM me your email and I'll send you the file!

I just thought it would be cool for all of us to have one to commemorate our trip! I'm so not a hero, I swear! Well, I get called that a lot (), but I'm not, really!!!

Old 09-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #90
nsiordia
Mouseketeer

HI Everyone!!! We are looking at booking this cruise (crossing my fingers it all works out!). We did the MR in January and it was wonderful!!

Just want to know what your deadline is for FE?

DL AP HOLDERS

Sailed to the Mexican Riviera on the Wonder January 2012 - best cruise ever!
nsiordia is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: