Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #91
ccbride412
Mouseketeer
 
ccbride412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Next Door to Mickey's Orlando residence
Posts: 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieDust1969 View Post
Congratulations!! Your pictures are beautiful!!
Thanks Lisa!
__________________
Meaghan
Our wedding PJ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2805677

WDW countless times with family and friends since I grew up down the road. With my fiance!-WDW May 21, 2010, DL Paris Jan 1, 2011 (just before he proposed) and our wedding/honeymoon Castaway Cay and WDW and DL April 3, 2012!! Probably DL Asia for our 5 year anniversary!

ccbride412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:42 AM   #92
lorimay
DIS Veteran
 
lorimay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,750

Hi Meaghan

The pictures are so beautiful.
you guys look so happy pure bliss, I love it!

You had a great photographer.


Lori
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #93
ccbride412
Mouseketeer
 
ccbride412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Next Door to Mickey's Orlando residence
Posts: 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorimay View Post
Hi Meaghan

The pictures are so beautiful.
you guys look so happy pure bliss, I love it!

You had a great photographer.


Lori
Thank you Lori! I'll pass on the compliments to my photographer too-she loves hearing them! She usually only does newborn photos, so this was new to her!
__________________
Meaghan
Our wedding PJ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2805677

WDW countless times with family and friends since I grew up down the road. With my fiance!-WDW May 21, 2010, DL Paris Jan 1, 2011 (just before he proposed) and our wedding/honeymoon Castaway Cay and WDW and DL April 3, 2012!! Probably DL Asia for our 5 year anniversary!

ccbride412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #94
MrsDuck
DIS Veteran
 
MrsDuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 147 miles from WDW
Posts: 5,256

What a gorgeous wedding! You looked beautiful!! Congrats, MRS!
__________________
Faith
AP. DVC. FL Res.
Our Swan and Dolphin Wedding!
MrsDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:28 AM   #95
ccbride412
Mouseketeer
 
ccbride412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Next Door to Mickey's Orlando residence
Posts: 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDuck View Post
What a gorgeous wedding! You looked beautiful!! Congrats, MRS!
Thank you! I see you're doing a surprise honeymoon! Mine was a surprise too, we went to DL and did a tour of LA. Can't wait to hear what yours is!
__________________
Meaghan
Our wedding PJ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2805677

WDW countless times with family and friends since I grew up down the road. With my fiance!-WDW May 21, 2010, DL Paris Jan 1, 2011 (just before he proposed) and our wedding/honeymoon Castaway Cay and WDW and DL April 3, 2012!! Probably DL Asia for our 5 year anniversary!

ccbride412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #96
ccbride412
Mouseketeer
 
ccbride412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Next Door to Mickey's Orlando residence
Posts: 266

I forgot to add my photographer's info! Oops!

ChristinaAnn Photography in Spring Hill, FL. She normally only does newborn/family photography but made an exception for us since her hubby was best man! Maybe she could be convinced to do it for you for the price of a cruise fare..... who knows!
__________________
Meaghan
Our wedding PJ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2805677

WDW countless times with family and friends since I grew up down the road. With my fiance!-WDW May 21, 2010, DL Paris Jan 1, 2011 (just before he proposed) and our wedding/honeymoon Castaway Cay and WDW and DL April 3, 2012!! Probably DL Asia for our 5 year anniversary!

ccbride412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:52 PM   #97
1EvilQueenfan
Mouseketeer
 
1EvilQueenfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 366

Congrats. Your pictures came out great!! I loved your Friends reference you posted about sitting in your wedding dress.
__________________
Jodi
1EvilQueenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #98
JP2013
Earning My Ears
 
JP2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 26

CONGRATS!!! Your pictures are so pretty!! Looks like y'all had a great time!!
__________________
JP2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:17 AM   #99
ccbride412
Mouseketeer
 
ccbride412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Next Door to Mickey's Orlando residence
Posts: 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1EvilQueenfan View Post
Congrats. Your pictures came out great!! I loved your Friends reference you posted about sitting in your wedding dress.
Thank you! Yeah, I must have tried it on at least 4 times other than my fittings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP2013 View Post
CONGRATS!!! Your pictures are so pretty!! Looks like y'all had a great time!!
Thanks! We had a great time!
__________________
Meaghan
Our wedding PJ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2805677

WDW countless times with family and friends since I grew up down the road. With my fiance!-WDW May 21, 2010, DL Paris Jan 1, 2011 (just before he proposed) and our wedding/honeymoon Castaway Cay and WDW and DL April 3, 2012!! Probably DL Asia for our 5 year anniversary!

ccbride412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #100
Fivepin
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Treasure Island, FL
Posts: 1,696

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccbride412 View Post
I forgot to add my photographer's info! Oops!

ChristinaAnn Photography in Spring Hill, FL. She normally only does newborn/family photography but made an exception for us since her hubby was best man! Maybe she could be convinced to do it for you for the price of a cruise fare..... who knows!
Meaghan-

Congratulations and I loved reading your PJ. So, I'm doing a vow renewal on the Dream in November-my husband and guests do not know about it yet, but that's another story. I find myself 4 months away and really haven't done anything. We are doing the VR in the Outlook because the families we are traveling with have never been on a Disney cruise, so I didn't want to take their time away from Castaway.

I have read mixed reviews regarding Shutters photographers, but I think that's who I'm going to have to use. So, I was wondering if you could help me out and give me some places on the ship you took pics at that you really liked, aside from the usual staircase/atrium shots. I would love to have a list ready to give to them.
__________________
Judy DH DS(14) DS(12) DS(9)



Married at WDW Wedding Pavilion 9/23/95
Cruises: 9/14/2002 1st Disney Cruise West Caribbean; 10/2/2004 Eastern Caribbean; 8/20/2005 14 nite Panama Canal; 9/16/2006 Double Dip with Costa Maya; 5/26/2007 11 nite Mediterranean; 5/1/2008 3 night Wonder Best Friend Cruise; 9/11/2008 3 night Wonder Anniversary Cruise; 10/11/2008 Eastern Caribbean; 11/14/2009 Double Dip;1/21/2010 3 nite Wonder Mini Getaway; 7/6/2010 12 night Northern European Capitals Cruise1/26/2011 Dream MV;7/12/2011 Alaska Cruise;11/17/2011 Dream B2B; 3/31/2012 Fantasy MV; 4/29/2012 15 nite Hawaii Cruise; 7/13/2012 2 night NYC Cruise to Nowhere; 8/10/2012 Double Dip; 9/20/12 3 Nite Anniversary Cruise;11/18/12 3 Nite Vow Renewal Cruise; 1/10/13 3 Nite 1st DVC Member Cruise; 6/23/13 4 nite Dream Cruise; 11/23/13 Thanksgiving on the Fantasy; 1/14/14 3 Nite Magic Cruise in the Royal Suite
Trips to WDW:too many to count
Fivepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:36 AM   #101
ccbride412
Mouseketeer
 
ccbride412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Next Door to Mickey's Orlando residence
Posts: 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivepin View Post
Meaghan-

Congratulations and I loved reading your PJ. So, I'm doing a vow renewal on the Dream in November-my husband and guests do not know about it yet, but that's another story. I find myself 4 months away and really haven't done anything. We are doing the VR in the Outlook because the families we are traveling with have never been on a Disney cruise, so I didn't want to take their time away from Castaway.

I have read mixed reviews regarding Shutters photographers, but I think that's who I'm going to have to use. So, I was wondering if you could help me out and give me some places on the ship you took pics at that you really liked, aside from the usual staircase/atrium shots. I would love to have a list ready to give to them.
I suggest taking an hour and walking around the ship on your first day and finding places you like too, in case I miss a place!

Inside the Enchanted Garden dining room is a fountain with Mickey on top and "courtyard" that's very nice-if you can get in without other people in the pictures. We took pictures on DSIL's camera after dinner, but I haven't seen them yet. I liked the pictures outside the theater with the Mickey statue and everyone likes to take pictures with the mosaics located on both sides of the ship near Guest Services. DH and I have very light sensitive eyes so we didn't do many outside except on the promenade. I've seen pictures taken on the "horns" at the top of the ship too that look nice.

I can't think of anything else right now, but if I do, I'll let you know!
__________________
Meaghan
Our wedding PJ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2805677

WDW countless times with family and friends since I grew up down the road. With my fiance!-WDW May 21, 2010, DL Paris Jan 1, 2011 (just before he proposed) and our wedding/honeymoon Castaway Cay and WDW and DL April 3, 2012!! Probably DL Asia for our 5 year anniversary!

ccbride412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:34 AM   #102
Fivepin
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Treasure Island, FL
Posts: 1,696

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccbride412 View Post
I suggest taking an hour and walking around the ship on your first day and finding places you like too, in case I miss a place!

Inside the Enchanted Garden dining room is a fountain with Mickey on top and "courtyard" that's very nice-if you can get in without other people in the pictures. We took pictures on DSIL's camera after dinner, but I haven't seen them yet. I liked the pictures outside the theater with the Mickey statue and everyone likes to take pictures with the mosaics located on both sides of the ship near Guest Services. DH and I have very light sensitive eyes so we didn't do many outside except on the promenade. I've seen pictures taken on the "horns" at the top of the ship too that look nice.

I can't think of anything else right now, but if I do, I'll let you know!
Meaghan-

Thanks...I took your suggestion and walked around the ship on my research cruise. I was just snapping pictures. I have to be careful not to have too many places...I'm getting the smallest package thru DCL.
__________________
Judy DH DS(14) DS(12) DS(9)



Married at WDW Wedding Pavilion 9/23/95
Cruises: 9/14/2002 1st Disney Cruise West Caribbean; 10/2/2004 Eastern Caribbean; 8/20/2005 14 nite Panama Canal; 9/16/2006 Double Dip with Costa Maya; 5/26/2007 11 nite Mediterranean; 5/1/2008 3 night Wonder Best Friend Cruise; 9/11/2008 3 night Wonder Anniversary Cruise; 10/11/2008 Eastern Caribbean; 11/14/2009 Double Dip;1/21/2010 3 nite Wonder Mini Getaway; 7/6/2010 12 night Northern European Capitals Cruise1/26/2011 Dream MV;7/12/2011 Alaska Cruise;11/17/2011 Dream B2B; 3/31/2012 Fantasy MV; 4/29/2012 15 nite Hawaii Cruise; 7/13/2012 2 night NYC Cruise to Nowhere; 8/10/2012 Double Dip; 9/20/12 3 Nite Anniversary Cruise;11/18/12 3 Nite Vow Renewal Cruise; 1/10/13 3 Nite 1st DVC Member Cruise; 6/23/13 4 nite Dream Cruise; 11/23/13 Thanksgiving on the Fantasy; 1/14/14 3 Nite Magic Cruise in the Royal Suite
Trips to WDW:too many to count
Fivepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #103
Goldeelox9
Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008
 
Goldeelox9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 2,564

I really loved seeing your pictures! I swear I don't know what I would do without having the Disboards and being able to help brides as a Disney travel agent. I get to relive my wedding through you guys!
__________________
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!


February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West; February 2014 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; February - 2014 - Grand Californian; May 2014 - Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney Magic B2B, Bay Lake Towers; May 2014 - Wilderness Lodge for Star Wars Weekend; August 2014 - Old Key West, Beach Club Villas & Disney Dream
Goldeelox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
castaway cay, wedding



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: