Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2011, 01:03 PM   #1
Patrickprincess
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

Post My birthday fantasy cruise september 22-29 2012

Hi this is a pretrip report for my fantasy cruise. My name is Mashelle and yes that is the correct spelling. I will be saling on the disney fantasy for a seven night eastern caraibean cruise. I know that september is 11 months away but the time will be her before you know it. Hollween is only ten days away. Okay here's who's going just me Belle. That's ny nickname becasue i love beauty and the beast.
The cost of the cruise was $2,378,02. For that price inculded the seven nighs on the disney fantsay a dexlue oceanview stateroom on deck two. The last time i sailed was on the disney wonder back in 2002. That had a stateroom on deck 11 and did not like it because it was too dark. Felt like i was in the basment. This time I have one porthole window and more space under the bed.
I will decorating my stateroom door and in fact I have at six pages of magents that I have to go through to see which ones I want to use. I'm still looking for the mickey ears to place around the number. If any one has any ideal where to get them I will be making a FEThat's something i haven't done before. looking foward to it
My cruise clothing will be shorts polo shirts for the daytime and several nice dresses for evening. Yes a swinsuite and cover up> I have a cover up that's a few year old but still nice. It's a mickey mouse and I got it on sale online for about ten dollars. I plan on dressing up for pritate night Haven't got that yeat. For foraml night I'm planing on a deep red long dress. I have it ordered. I have run into some prombems with it. The dress shop ower called and informed me that it's going to take another six weeks and then she's not even sure if it will arrived by then. so she will let me pick another dress at her expnse. Just so I will have a dress.
I will be traveling alone because my boyfriend will be looking after the castle and our royal cats and dogs. Besides he dosen't like cruises. We live in Bucoda,washington about two hours from seattle. Our town is so small that we do not have cable tv a gas station ot door to door postal service. We all have post office boxes and we check our mail three times a week. We watch alot of dvds. The house that we live in was bulit by his greatgranfather back in 1922 and has stayed in the same family since then
I'm a huge disney fan > My favorite movies are beauty and the beast princess and the frog tangled and little mermaid. We even have disney them bedding and mickeymouse soup bowls.
I will update as soon as I can.

Last edited by Patrickprincess; 10-28-2011 at 03:50 PM.
Patrickprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
Patrickprincess
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

Thumbs down update Disney fantasy cruise pre trip report

Just wanted to give a update. As it truned out I had to reorder my formal dress. The new dress is the same color a deep red. However this dress has a bit of a train hope that's the right spelling. Empier waist and some tasteful beading. It's raining here and windy. I found the magintic sheets i was looking for at staples a pack of four for ten dollars. Now i have to purchase more ink and that's another nineteen dollars. Looked at my possbile flights from seattle. I have air though disney so i will not know my flight until fourty five days before i leave. The dogs are good other than Lady who has a huge flea bite on her tail.
Shopping for FE gifts. Really not sure what to purchase. Have some ideals. Any ideal's can anwser in this post will that's it for now have to get back to laundry yeck.
Patrickprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: