Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #91
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

and more:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buz...s-1052169.aspx
Kate: The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. You taught me to be my best self, to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I love you Richard Castle and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile and the strength of your embrace. I promise you that I will love you, be your friend, and your partner in crime and in life. Always.

Rick: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You’re the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Till death do us part, for the time of our lives.

Kate: This has been an epic year, Life's been full of joy & tears. Solving crimes & catching killers, Just like Castle's favorite thrillers. We share a passion every day, As partners go, we're here to stay
Missy1961 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:10 PM   #92
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

lots of good stuff here:

http://tvline.com/2012/08/22/fall-tv...stle-season-5/
Kate: The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. You taught me to be my best self, to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I love you Richard Castle and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile and the strength of your embrace. I promise you that I will love you, be your friend, and your partner in crime and in life. Always.

Rick: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You’re the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Till death do us part, for the time of our lives.

Kate: This has been an epic year, Life's been full of joy & tears. Solving crimes & catching killers, Just like Castle's favorite thrillers. We share a passion every day, As partners go, we're here to stay
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-22-2012, 02:29 PM   #93
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Wow. Thanks for posting that, Missy. Can't wait to see how it plays out. I love me some Nathan Fillian!

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #94
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post
Wow. Thanks for posting that, Missy. Can't wait to see how it plays out. I love me some Nathan Fillian!

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards
Me too! I'm so stuck on Nathan I bought & am now watching Firefly--a show he did back in 2002. (it's pretty good by the way, and he wears tight pants too.)

Old 08-27-2012, 11:14 PM   #95
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Season 5 promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqsPr...ature=youtu.be

You're gonna love it!!!

Old 08-28-2012, 09:32 AM   #96
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961 View Post
Season 5 promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqsPr...ature=youtu.be

You're gonna love it!!!
OH...EM...GEE!!!!!

I can't believe I just wrote that

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:34 AM   #97
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post
OH...EM...GEE!!!!!

I can't believe I just wrote that
I know! I did a little happy dance when I saw it. 20 seconds of OMG!!!!!!

Old 08-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #98
pansmermaidzlagoon
Mickey asks that you not advise screwing things into his head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961 View Post
Me too! I'm so stuck on Nathan I bought & am now watching Firefly--a show he did back in 2002. (it's pretty good by the way, and he wears tight pants too.)
hence his nickname Capt. Tightpants!!!! ) (there is also a nude scene where you get to see his tush)

the promo that is out for Castle is pretty interesting!

you should also check out his movies and Dr. Horrible - along with the Trailer Park heroes at youtube - also "Drive" just became available on Netflix Instant play, I haven't checked it out yet but plan to soon. ETA: Grive is not Instant, but on DVD.....
'11 WONDER Alaska Cruise: '13 WILDERNESS LODGE

Last edited by pansmermaidzlagoon; 08-29-2012 at 07:55 PM.
pansmermaidzlagoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #99
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

I've seen Waitress (plus I own it), have Dr. Horrible, even bought the season of Desperate Housewives he was on that, and Buffy too, but that is interesting about Drive. I'll have to check that out.

and here's some Season 5 pictures:
http://tvline.com/2012/08/30/castle-season-5-photos/

Old 08-31-2012, 04:14 PM   #100
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Holy moley!

http://tvline.com/2012/08/31/castle-...-review-scoop/

Old 09-01-2012, 01:05 AM   #101
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

forgot the links from that site don't work.

Old 09-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #102
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/09/cas...hat-to-expect/

Old 09-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #103
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buz...s-1052632.aspx

Old 09-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #104
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

http://tvline.com/2012/09/06/fall-tv...7545-6-Castle2

And make sure you check out Entertainment Weekly's Fall TV preview--there is an awesome picture & story on page 58-59!

Old 09-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #105
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

http://tvline.com/2012/09/11/castle-...2C-JON-HUERTAS

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: