Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #931
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirurgeon View Post
I really want to see Becket take down Bracken on and for all.
I do too, but I have a feeling we may have to wait a bit for that.

I got to see last night's episode on ABC.com at lunch time today. Really good. Loved the Kate/Lanie scene, the Lanie/Alexis phone call, the ending scene between Kate/Alexis. I liked that we didn't get to hear what they said to each other. Reminded me of the hug between Rick & Alexis in "Cops & Robbers" when Kate observed from afar. Now Rick got to watch.
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Castle: She's proud of you. Wherever she is, she's proud.
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:42 AM   #932
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

spoilers about wedding & living space:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buz...s-1073036.aspx
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #933
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

This has nothing to do with Castle, but I just had to share. Make sure you have tissues handy:

http://www.upworthy.com/watch-an-ent...unexpected?g=2

Old 11-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #934
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

People's Choices Nominations are out and voting has begun.

Castle was nominated in

Favorite TV Crime Drama
Favorite bromance (Ryan/Esposito)
Favorite on screen chemistry (Castle/Beckett)
Favorite drama actress (Stana Katic)

Nathan Fillion's won this a few times, he didn't get nominated this year.

vote:
http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp

you can just vote for those categories if you want, or vote for everything. Vote early & often!

Old 11-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #935
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

interesting info about the poker scenes that I miss so much:

http://tvline.com/2013/11/07/castle-...line-spoilers/

Old 11-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #936
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Rick & Kate having problems in the bedroom?

http://tvline.com/2013/11/08/castle-...ideo-spoilers/

Old 11-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #937
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

and now having problems at the work place?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/11/08/...n-6-episode-8/

Well played, Detective Beckett. Well played.

Old 11-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #938
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

I really liked "Like Father, Like Daughter". It may not be the best episode ever but it did have several good scenes & some good lines. It's always nice to see Nathan Fillion and Molly Quinn together.

Loved (I did mention a few of these previously):
the Lanie/Kate scene when Kate came to her to 'thank' her. Lanie saw right thru that, and Kate did tell her some of her concerns. Loved Lanie's "there are no perfect families", "you have to make your own history" and the remark about baggage. Love when those 2 have a scene together. Wish they did it more often!

the opening discussion between Rick & Kate about the wedding venue:

Beckett: I am not getting married in space
Castle: You said you wanted it to be special.
Beckett: Yes because when I was a little girl, being stuck in a small tin can with a thousand tons of rocket fuel strapped to my butt was exactly what I had in mind.

the phone call between Lanie, Alexis & Kate.

Castle worrying that they are looking at him as a savior, and that he'll let them down.

this little exchange between Rick & Alexis:

Castle and Alexis: ďWe need to talk to Kimís mother."
Castle: ďNow, that was weird. Usually I do that with Beckett."
Alexis: ďEw."

and this exhange between Rick & Kate:

Castle: ďYou sure youíre all right with this?"
Beckett: ďYes, I mean sheís practically family, I care about her, too."
Castle: ďYouíre pretty great, you know that?"

I loved that we didn't get to hear what Alexis & Kate said to each other. I loved their hug & the way Rick looked.

I knew right away that the cop who hassled them was either the bad guy or knew who the bad guy was.

And Rick may want a wedding in space, but I'm still hoping for a Hamptons wedding.

Looking at the promo for next week's episode, I already know what I'm not going to like: the freaking clowns!

Last edited by Missy1961; 11-10-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:04 PM   #939
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

I want this:

http://www.calendars.com/1000-Piece-...ryId=cat490012

Old 11-11-2013, 10:22 PM   #940
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Really really good episode tonight. And the promo for next week!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjyvf...ature=youtu.be

Old 11-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #941
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

promo pictures from "The Good, The Bad & The Baby"

http://tvline.com/2013/11/12/castle-...s-tamalajones/

no pictures of Kate with the baby, but Rick looks pretty comfortable.

Old 11-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #942
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

ending scene from last night's episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVH6i...em-uploademail

Old 11-13-2013, 07:53 AM   #943
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

spoiler:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buz...s-1073297.aspx

Old 11-14-2013, 07:57 AM   #944
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

interesting news:

http://antennafree.tv/2013/11/14/jam...ing-to-castle/

Old 11-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #945
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

creepy sneak peek:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/11/cas...neak-peek.html

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: