Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2012, 11:22 AM   #61
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Thanks for posting that! Can't wait to see the first ep!

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:59 PM   #62
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

I saw that last night--I follow Keck on Twitter! So, what do you guys think of this:

1. the mysterious Mr. Smith was killed by Cole Maddox. Maddox leaves something behind hoping Kate will investigate.
2. Kate's resignation is not accepted--maybe by Gates, maybe by the powers that be. She's allowed back to investigate Mr. Smith's murder, but Gates will not let her be the lead detective. Ryan will be.
3. They finally get the Dragon--and it's either the disgraced DA from Season 3 or a character we've never seen before.
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Castle: She's proud of you. Wherever she is, she's proud.

Last edited by Missy1961; 07-09-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #63
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

and another bit of info:

http://www.wetpaint.com/castle/artic...Sep07Castl4-PM
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #64
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

and some more info:

http://tvline.com/2012/07/10/greys-a...mpire-diaries/

Question: Help! I want to plan a trip up to Virginia so I can watch the Castle season premiere with my best friend, but they havenít released the premiere date yet. And flights arenít getting any cheaper. I know itís probably going to be Sept. 17 or 24. Do you have any insider intel or maybe just a hunch as to what day it will be? óSavannah
Ausiello: First, this is Ask Ausiello, not Travelocity. That said, have you considered the particular joy of a nice, multiple-hour bus ride? You meet some of the cleanest, most well-adjusted people on interstate coaches. My suggestion: Set up a phone date with your pal. Iíll even give you a topic to discuss: the showís two new characters ó Senator Randall Stinson and Vice President Russell ó who Iím guessing will figure into the conspiracy surrounding Beckettís motherís murder. Note their titles. Yep, this cover-up goes all the way to the top.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #65
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

http://www.wetpaint.com/castle/video...me-on-me-video

Old 07-13-2012, 09:10 AM   #66
pansmermaidzlagoon
Mickey asks that you not advise screwing things into his head

http://castletv.net/spoiler-johanna-beckett-murder/

more of interest!

also, nice interview with Molly Quinn!

http://castletv.net/video-mollyquinn...enews-at-sdcc/
'11 WONDER Alaska Cruise: '13 WILDERNESS LODGE

Last edited by pansmermaidzlagoon; 07-15-2012 at 12:48 PM.
pansmermaidzlagoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:11 AM   #67
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Interview with Nathan Fillion:

http://tvline.com/2012/07/14/castle-...fillion-video/

Old 07-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #68
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Fun promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWgrh...layer_embedded

Old 07-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #69
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

first look:

http://www.wetpaint.com/castle/artic...=dlvrit-Castle

I think they're wrong--that may be Kate's apartment, not Rick's loft. But it's a cool picture anyway!

Old 07-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #70
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

I've been spending a lot of time on YouTube looking at Castle videos, and I found this fun one.

Remember early in Season 4, the episode when Castle and Martha are held hostage in the bank? ("Cops and Robbers")? At the end of the episode, Castle thanks Kate for saving his life, she says that's what partners do. And he responds how he's saved her life more than she's saved his. Well, a fan made a video counting how many times they saved each other, and there is a running count at the bottom! Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hv1n...eature=related

Last edited by Missy1961; 07-18-2012 at 04:20 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:36 AM   #71
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

another spoiler, this time about Ryan & Espo:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buz...ileid=whatshot

What can you tell me about Ryan and Esposito's partnership on Castle? Will they mend fences? óKatherine
ADAM: Eventually, I would say. But he may look outside the precinct for friendship as well. I hear Esposito will reconnect with one of the men from his Army unit this season, who is now working as a recruiter. Here's hoping he's not planning to re-enlist!

Old 07-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #72
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Castle Season 5 promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6olbA_0OYs

Old 07-22-2012, 07:06 PM   #73
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Casting news:

http://tvline.com/2012/07/22/castle-...eman-season-5/

Old 07-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #74
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

http://www.wetpaint.com/castle/artic...=dlvrit-Castle

Old 07-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #75
Octoberbride03
I think Tweetie done gone Cuckoo
Been there, done that, married the man!

New to the thread and I have a question fopr y'all.

DH bought some Richard Castle books on our last trip to the beach and we are liking them. We've never watched the show but maybe come fall we'll turn it on.

Are the books based on the show? Or is it the other way around?

Always happy to have a new series to like and a cop series at that. Nikki Heat isn't Eve Dallas but I am liking this girl.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: