Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #631
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

SK on Disneyland, CBGB movie, Castle Season:

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/video?id=9149866
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Castle: She's proud of you. Wherever she is, she's proud.
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:12 AM   #632
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

My apologies: typo. What I meant to say was VOW, not MEOW.

VOW is victim of the week. MEOW is for a different type of show; it means medical emergency of the week.
NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-25-2013, 06:45 PM   #633
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

nice interview with Nathan Fillion:

http://castle-fans.org/interviews/pr...medium=twitter
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:48 PM   #634
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

some Esplaine stuff:

http://tvline.com/2013/06/27/revenge...lood-spoilers/

Old 07-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #635
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

spoilers:
http://www.tvguide.com/news/kecks-ex...e-1067316.aspx

Old 07-01-2013, 10:17 PM   #636
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

tweet from Terri Edda Miller (first page sneak peek):

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/07/cas...itle-page.html

Old 07-02-2013, 07:35 PM   #637
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

strangest cases of Season 5:

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/castle/...ngest-cases_s5

Old 07-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #638
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

I forgot to mention that TNT is having a Castle marathon today - it started at 10 AM, and goes to 8. Mostly season 3 stuff.

Old 07-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #639
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Don't forget: "Significant Others" is being repeated tonight.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:52 AM   #640
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

comments on Nathan Fillion:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ask-Matt-Dome-1067581.aspx

Question: I recently read your article with Bruce Fretts, "Emmy Awards: Our Dream Ballot" in the July 1-July 8 issue of TV Guide Magazine. I know you are very knowledgeable as far as TV programs, actors and the entire "Emmy" process is concerned, so maybe you can answer a question that truly confounds me: Why is Nathan Fillion never nominated for an Emmy for Castle? In my opinion, he is the best actor on TV, and Castle is the best drama. I realize that the show is not strictly drama, but Nathan is so good that if the type of show is holding him back, then why can't the Emmys create a category that covers a drama/comedy? I think there are others that would fit into that category, or else the drama category should be loosened up so it includes Castle and Nathan, since Nathan has done plenty of dramatic scenes in the show. I think it has been proven that Nathan deserves recognition from the Emmys by winning the People's Choice Best Dramatic TV Actor award. Is it only the fans that recognize talent and not the people selecting the Emmy nominees? I think Nathan would also hold his own against any of the major movie stars, given a leading role in a major move production. I think he is as good as, or better than, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, etc. However, for now, I and his other many fans would be happy just to see the Emmys recognize his excellent acting skills. ó Charlotte

Matt Roush: Nathan Fillion is awfully good at what he does, that's a given, but what he does isn't the sort of thing that tends to win awards. Popularity contests like the People's Choice, absolutely, but he's working in an arena of light comedic (and yes, crowd-pleasing) drama that is very hard to break through in an era when so many tremendous roles are being written for actors in tougher, rangier, meatier dramas, especially on cable. (And being on a network series, he faces an even higher hurdle of being noticed by the powers that be. Even The Good Wife is having trouble cracking into the best-series race any more, which is absurd.) Is Fillion being taken for granted? Quite possibly, but in this case, success is its own reward, and he's unquestionably popular, and he's making the most of his Castle stardom. Once that show finishes its run ó no time soon, I'm sure, don't panic ó I'm hoping Fillion will find a niche in a flat-out comedy series, and in that world, he might have a better shot at being nominated and even winning awards.

Old 07-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #641
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

fun poll:

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/07/cas...our-wish-list/

Old 07-09-2013, 08:02 AM   #642
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Season 6 begins filming today!

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2...n-los-angeles/

Old 07-10-2013, 07:07 PM   #643
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

WARNING!!!! set pictures - appears to be a major spoiler in there:

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/ca...2010th%202013/

Old 07-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #644
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

casting news:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/castle-l...n-1067666.aspx

Old 07-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #645
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961 View Post
WARNING!!!! set pictures - appears to be a major spoiler in there ...
OMG -- she's wearing flats!

NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: