Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2013, 12:37 PM   #616
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

Nathan Fillion is on Conan tonight!
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Castle: She's proud of you. Wherever she is, she's proud.
Missy1961 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #617
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Nathan Fillion says he doesn't know Kate's answer, but ......

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/06/13/ca...-spoiler-room/
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #618
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

If it's true, it makes sense from Marlowe's POV; if I wanted to keep a secret but had to tell one of those two, she is the one I'd pick. (She leads a much less public life, so she has fewer people pestering her for things like this.)

That said, she could be lying. SK has a bit of a reputation for having a quietly subversive sense of humor. I can easily see her dangling a juicy little bait-ball like this just to distract an interviewer.

PS: I'm really pleased that TEM is re-joining the regular writing staff next season; I like her work. She said on her Twitter feed that the writers' hiatus ended on May 28th, so they have been back at work for awhile now.

Last edited by NotUrsula; 06-14-2013 at 12:19 PM.
NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:26 PM   #619
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

My first thought was that NF was not telling the truth so he wouldn't be bothered anymore. Yeah, he's a little more public - he's got 3 movies coming out this summer - but she goes out a lot too. So who knows?

Old 06-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #620
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

She does go out a lot, but doesn't do nearly as many interviews, and she doesn't Tweet much. When she does post anything show-related on FB, it's always very cryptic.

While NF manipulates the heck out of the press by putting himself forward on his own terms and doing a lot of informal interviews, she does a pretty fair job of keeping contact both formal and brief. (Both of them have done an amazing job of keeping their personal lives out of the spotlight -- darn near miraculous, really, in this age of camera phones. In both cases, almost the only public-place paparazzi photos that catch them with folks in their personal circles net only images of blood relatives.)

As to the topic at hand, could NF have lied? Oh, yeah, no question.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #621
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Nathan Fillion on Monsters University:

http://www.popsugar.com/Nathan-Filli...Video-30799170

Old 06-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #622
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

nice interview with Nathan Fillion:

http://www.oregonlive.com/movies/ind...n_actor_i.html

Old 06-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #623
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

spoilers:

http://tvline.com/2013/06/20/castle-...edium=facebook

Old 06-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #624
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Nathan Fillion:

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Nathan...lights/9147971

Old 06-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #625
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

more spoilers from Stana Katic:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/06/21/sp...lf-spoilers/2/

very interesting!

Old 06-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #626
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

and don't forget: After Hours will be repeated tonight at 10 PM.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #627
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961 View Post
more spoilers from Stana Katic:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/06/21/sp...lf-spoilers/2/

very interesting!
Regardless of what that means for continuing storylines, I've always felt that this show works better as an ensemble than as a star-driven show. IMO, Fillion is really a character actor who just happens to be "ruggedly handsome", and very popular, of course, but the show has a quality cast who work well together and who really deserve room to stretch.

I've also always felt that they didn't need a new MEOW every single episode; that gets too formulaic and predictable. Why not occasionally (as in more than once per season) make the plot more complex and let them have to follow up and work on a given case for three weeks or so; it still maintains enough suspense, and that way we get more time for character interaction by skipping that 5 minutes of SOTC body-recovery once in a while.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #628
snykymom
Still tagless after all these years

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotUrsula View Post
Regardless of what that means for continuing storylines, I've always felt that this show works better as an ensemble than as a star-driven show. IMO, Fillion is really a character actor who just happens to be "ruggedly handsome", and very popular, of course, but the show has a quality cast who work well together and who really deserve room to stretch.

I've also always felt that they didn't need a new MEOW every single episode; that gets too formulaic and predictable. Why not occasionally (as in more than once per season) make the plot more complex and let them have to follow up and work on a given case for three weeks or so; it still maintains enough suspense, and that way we get more time for character interaction by skipping that 5 minutes of SOTC body-recovery once in a while.
OK, you've gotten me stumped, and I thought I knew all the acronyms! What's MEOW? SOTC?

snykymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #629
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by snykymom View Post
OK, you've gotten me stumped, and I thought I knew all the acronyms! What's MEOW? SOTC?
not sure about MEOW, but SOTC is scene of the crime.

Old 06-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #630
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotUrsula View Post

I think that Marlowe is behind all the SK comments. I think most people are pretty sure that Kate isn't taking the job because they know it will totally change the show. So Marlowe lost one of his cliffhangers, so having Katic say things like that will get the fan base going again, LOL. Or it could be SK having some fun with the fan base herself. 3 more months or so to find out.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: