Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #541
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

had to share this list, because Nathan and Stana are on it:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelhorner...ank-canada-for
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Castle: She's proud of you. Wherever she is, she's proud.
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:08 AM   #542
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961 View Post
had to share this list, because Nathan and Stana are on it:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelhorner...ank-canada-for
Fillion has been quoted in the past saying that becoming an actor in Canada isn't as risky as a career choice as it is in the US b/c of the National Health System. He says it's easier to take that leap when you don't have to worry about ending up hugely in debt if you get sick or hurt.
I'm guessing that he may have something there.
NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2013, 12:26 AM   #543
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

And in other very Caskett-y news, a real sneak for "Still" as apparently the ep. aired in Europe Monday and was not switched with TSATQ. (This clip has German subtitles):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULACGzVVSXc
Old 04-24-2013, 07:31 AM   #544
Disneefun
DIS Veteran

For what it's worth, Castle: The Detective Card Game is out now and it's quite fun. It's a very light deduction type game where you're trying to be the first to solve the crime. It's not hard, but neither is it super easy. It's well produced and I would argue a must for fans of the show.

We get a kick out of playing it on Monday nights leading in to the show.
Disneefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:05 AM   #545
goofy's friends
**POOF**
Is your light red? Cuz my light is green!
Tar-jay is the bomb!
I am a glutton for punishment, I guess

What was the look Beckett gave at the end of the show this week? When Castle cut the game station cord and opened the door to the candles, she was all happy and when he turned his back to her..she had a look like she was maybe unsure of things or having second thoughts. Anyone else see that??
Old 04-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #546
Pikester
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy's friends View Post
What was the look Beckett gave at the end of the show this week? When Castle cut the game station cord and opened the door to the candles, she was all happy and when he turned his back to her..she had a look like she was maybe unsure of things or having second thoughts. Anyone else see that??
I heard Beckett ask Castle "Where are we going?" and I think she meant in the relationship. He answered "Into the bedroom". Not catching the deeper meaning of the question. I think Vaughan (sp?) asking her questions about the relationship between her and Castle has gotten her thinking.

How many times can I type the word "question"?

Pikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #547
trip
family trip planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikester View Post
I heard Beckett ask Castle "Where are we going?" and I think she meant in the relationship. He answered "Into the bedroom". Not catching the deeper meaning of the question. I think Vaughan (sp?) asking her questions about the relationship between her and Castle has gotten her thinking.
That's what I thought also.
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:59 AM   #548
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikester View Post

How many times can I type the word "question"?
I agree completely as to what she meant to ask, but I don't believe for a moment that Castle didn't know what she was really asking -- he dodged the question on purpose. (What you saw there was what Meredith was referring to when she told Kate about his ability to get out of answering tough questions about his feelings.)

He's understandably gun-shy after two failed marriages, but more than that, he's really not sure that Kate loves him enough to stay with him forever, and he's scared to death that if he asks she will say no -- it hurt him DEEPLY when she pretended for a year that she had not heard what he said on the day that she was shot.

The problem with both of these people, and the real dramatic tension in the show, of course, is that neither one of them can believe deep-down that the other is really, truly smitten with the other. They each think it's some kind of fluke, and they are each waiting for the other shoe to drop somehow -- even after a year.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #549
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

scoop:

http://tvline.com/2013/04/25/mentali...edium=facebook
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Old 04-25-2013, 07:47 PM   #550
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peeks for Still:

http://tvline.com/2013/04/25/castle-...et-flashbacks/

Last edited by Missy1961; 04-25-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:23 AM   #551
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

I've discovered that the same poster who put up the original "coffee with hearts" clip from Still has put up quite a few more -- again, with German subtitles included. Virtually the entire ep is up, in segments of around 3-4 minutes each, including the ending.

You can find them on Youtube if you look hard fpr them using the number 21, but I won't link them for two reasons: one, it will give you a chance to reconsider if you really don't want to see it in this disjointed format, and two, without additional linkage index points, it will take longer for the powers to trace them and force them down. I figure that anyone who wants badly enough to find them will find them unless ABC gets there first.

Regardless, if you're a shipper, record "Still" -- it looks like it contains just about ALL the good stuff from 5 seasons in one convenient 47 minute package.

Last edited by NotUrsula; 04-26-2013 at 01:07 AM.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:30 AM   #552
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

I saw that too, but I felt that it wasn't correct to post that stuff.

Old 04-26-2013, 12:42 PM   #553
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Monsters University Trailer (You can hear Nathan at 1:05:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fb1IzsOAHs

Old 04-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #554
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

http://tvline.com/2013/04/28/castle-...edium=facebook

Old 04-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #555
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Marlowe on the season finale:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/29/ca...inale-moments/

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: