Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2013, 07:04 AM   #526
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

hmmmmmm

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buz...s-1064131.aspx
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Castle: She's proud of you. Wherever she is, she's proud.
Missy1961 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:37 AM   #527
BunsenH
Bringing Order to Chaos

When they were chatting in bed, Beckett's shirt was off-the-shoulder then on-the-shoulder 4-5 times. Someone was not paying attention.

Where did they get the giant handcuffs for "Bigfoot"?

You may ask yourself, well, how did I get here?...
BunsenH is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-17-2013, 07:48 AM   #528
Disneymaddness
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunsenH View Post
When they were chatting in bed, Beckett's shirt was off-the-shoulder then on-the-shoulder 4-5 times. Someone was not paying attention.

Where did they get the giant handcuffs for "Bigfoot"?
I noticed that about Beckett's shirt. It was driving me nuts!!
POR- 7/05, 8/07, 7/11, 5/13, 2/14
Disneymaddness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:03 AM   #529
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

I didn't see that as a matter of continuty, but that may be because that happens to me all the time! I'm always adjusting my tops.
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:28 AM   #530
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

ABC has decided to delay showing Monday's bomb themed episode:

http://tvline.com/2013/04/17/castle-...rathon-attack/

Old 04-20-2013, 07:43 AM   #531
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

promo for the episode that will be on instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPIdS...ature=youtu.be

"Target" and "Hunt" are scheduled to be re-run tonight 9-11 PM EST.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #532
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

While this week's episode wasn't the best ever, it did have it's moments. And there were certainly some nice moments between Rick & Kate.

I loved:

the bedroom scene between Rick & Kate. Their discussion about magic - how Rick loves the crazy, but Kate loves the everyday - was a nice example of how they are different but somehow they work. As Kate said "there is one inexplicable, mysterious phenomenon that I do believe in still....us."

Castle & the man in the monkey suit (c'mon, that was so obvious). Funny scene anyway. And that gave us this exchange:
Castle: "Did you see the way that gorilla looked at me?"
Beckett: "Yeah, I think it was lust actually. Castle, you are ruggedly handsome"

Loved Ryan/Castle vs. Espo/Beckett about Bigfoot

Ryan talking about how he wanted a chimp as a pet when he was a kid because he loved Curious George. Then Castle tells him how George as an adult chimp could rip a man's face off. Ryan: "George would never do that."

Castle & Beckett in the woods. His outfit was too funny, the whole beating the stick & "Wookie" calls (C: "I can't do Wookie. Alexis does a really cute Wookie"). While I knew something would happen when Castle mentioned "surprise" it still was funny when they landed in the pit. And then the whole Kate going up on his shoulders, his "shouldn't you be wearing a short skirt for this? That should be a rule", and him meeting up with "Bigfoot" all very funny.

The case was OK. The subplot with Alexis was a little off, except for her look after the dye pack went off in her face.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:58 PM   #533
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

off to watch Target & Hunt.

Old 04-20-2013, 08:25 PM   #534
CourtasanSatine
I'm partial to the 4th seaters
Has a crush on James Marsden
I'm a Trendy in a Preppy family

The banter over Bigfoot was priceless.

Come and get me boys: Satine

"For Justice!" "For Kibbles!"

"Or maybe its the plumbing!"

CourtasanSatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #535
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtasanSatine View Post
The banter over Bigfoot was priceless.
and it wasn't just Castle & Beckett:

When Ryan & Esposito are at the morgue:
Ryan: "Big Foot has claws"
Espo: "So does Wolverine. Is he real?"

Espo, to Ryan & Castle: "I hate to rain on your parade"
Castle: "Do you?"
Espo: "No."

Old 04-22-2013, 01:38 PM   #536
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

ABC has released the first chapter of Storm Front for free download:

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/castle/...ter-1-download

They will put up a new chapter every Monday until the hardcopy release on May 21st. (The eBook will be available for purchase sooner: April 30th.)
NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #537
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotUrsula View Post
ABC has released the first chapter of Storm Front for free download:

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/castle/...ter-1-download

They will put up a new chapter every Monday until the hardcopy release on May 21st. (The eBook will be available for purchase sooner: April 30th.)
Thanks for sharing that! I've been trying to decide if I want to buy it or not, at least I can make an educated decision now. I'm not usually a fan of spy novels, but sometimes I like them. They did that last year with Frozen Heat. BTW, I think it's cheaper to buy the Kindle version on Amazon than buying the hard copy.

ETA: love the dedication!

Last edited by Missy1961; 04-22-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #538
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

Very fun classic screwball ep; I liked it quite a bit. My favorite bits were:

The name of the restaurant.

Castle: "I'm not ... OK, I just ... I can't believe that the dept. is forcing her to hang out with some womanising rich guy against her will."
Ryan: "Yeah ... unbelievable."
Espo: "Yeah, she's never done THAT before."

When Castle is at home, punishing an apple ... Martha doing that finger-wiggle thing. (Because it's bad when a 42 y.o. guy's Mom has to give him that message in so many words.)
NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #539
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotUrsula View Post
Very fun classic screwball ep; I liked it quite a bit. My favorite bits were:

The name of the restaurant.

Castle: "I'm not ... OK, I just ... I can't believe that the dept. is forcing her to hang out with some womanising rich guy against her will."
Ryan: "Yeah ... unbelievable."
Espo: "Yeah, she's never done THAT before."

When Castle is at home, punishing an apple ... Martha doing that finger-wiggle thing. (Because it's bad when a 42 y.o. guy's Mom has to give him that message in so many words.)
I loved that stuff too - especially #2!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #540
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

new promo for next week's episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaY6N...em-uploademail

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: